It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is The New Secret Buyer Of U.S. Debt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I came across this article at Oath Keepers.

Please take your time, some of what is written we already know but far from all in my case.

There are links as you read through and I encourage you to click and read each one to get the full story.
If what this man says is true (you be the judge) come early 2015 things could happen that will shake the world.

The new system will reintroduce the concept of fixed currencies, but this time, all currencies will be fixed or “pegged” to the value of the SDR global basket. The IMF holds a global SDR summit every five years, and the next meeting is set for the beginning of 2015.

Another interesting fact – Euroclear also has a strong relationship with the Russian government and is a primary broker for Russian debt to foreign investors. This once again proves my ongoing point that Russia is tied to the global banking cabal as much as the United States. The East vs. West paradigm is a sham of the highest order.

oathkeepers.org...

This is a youtube video which I don't know how to put up here.
The Federal reserve explained in seven minutes

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-6-2014 by keenasbro because: To add link

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is another link.

www.libertasintel.com...

Just off the top of my head the IMF control based on SDR global basket looks like a paper tiger.

It appears the IMF is pro inflation up to 4%, which the ECB is resisting.

www.bloomberg.com...

Obviously dumping US bonds on the market would weaken the US dollar and cause the price of US imports to skyrocket (oil for example).

edit on 6-6-2014 by Cauliflower because: simple overview

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

Russia is now under sanction by western financial entities. They, in partnership with China (and likely India and Iran) are creating their own competing system for everything and it looks like it might actually work, including a "SDR" type exchange currency backed by commodities. It will come down to the G7 against everyone else. Russia has initiated dumping UST holdings and the mystery buyer to take up all the slack is the EU out of Belgium using credit extended by the US Fed. It's circular.

I'm guessing the banks are pressuring the USG and NATO to end all sanctions immediately before the Russians can complete this transition. Either that or WW3 to recover and reinforce the $ regime.

Putin is playing chess and he's currently winning. Might be a sad turning point for the almighty imperial $.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Greg Hunter interviewed Paul Craig Roberts about a 41 billion dollars worth of US bonds . They were handled in Belgium www.youtube.com... I tried embedding it but no luck
edit on 6-6-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That is an awesome video the2ofusr1 thanks for posting
I don't know how to embed either, maybe someone smarter than us can!
I will paste the link a second time in case anyone has missed yours.

www.youtube.com...

Dr Roberts tells it how it is. 29.09 mins folks. You just can't help smiling, cause Dr Roberts does plenty of that.

a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It is a good thing that the G20 got the policy control of the IMF with the current G7/8 issues going on. Like it or not but we are all suck on this rock floating out in space somewhere and do need to continue to work together. When looking at the chain of command during the last big international conflict, banking and corporate trades remained open.

As the EU continues to expand and grow, what it means and how it relates with Russia is getting some headlines. Kinda looks like tectonic plates on the move with the long, slow and ongoing powerful events at these boarders. Things getting quite disruptive and damaging at the fault lines.

With the SDR coming out of WW2 as a tool for foreign exchange, it does present a fair and realistic option in standardizing and normalizing an international currency unit. Due to the terms of the SDR at the time of its development, there are conditions in its operation that are not suitable for todays situation. So having a redraft to be more inclusive of the G20's and greater international need sounds good.

With the fixed exchange rate issue. Here in Australia we floated the dollar about 20 or 30 years ago, so over time it has moved up and down compared to the USD and other currencies. Different economic repercussions between the importers and the exporters is one of the main effects.

Having a stable exchange rate sounds good to help with economic consistency as both importers and exporters have had tough times through rate fluctuations. As for the reality, rate fluctuations are inevitable as currencies do rise and fall. By sharing the load between many different currencies the SDR and global trade has some redundancy should some disaster significantly affect some currency.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
maybe george soro's bought it all. With that 600 trillion bank account. I'm sure he bought out all the countries that wanted to be bought out. I bet he is still waiting on iran tho. You would think that if we were baught out that the debt would go to zero sometime soon. Since this did not happen i can only assume we are still at where we started from. In debt. Or the number stayed the same as a reminder to pay it back to the person who did the buying. So when the buyer dies, that means all the americans own america and is out free and clear of any debt. cool alright.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Global economics and seismic activity that's a good allegory!
Maybe Asia is planning a volcano sacrifice with the new incoming Fed chair Janet Yellen?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

One way or another the tension will be released when powerful forces collide. With China set to be the next dominant currency over the coming decades, it is not in their political discourse to act sudden and haphazardly. Sure at times things just happen and quick decisions are needed, but generally China has shown to put a lot of effort into their plans.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

I give up.

Who?

new topics

top topics

join