It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy graveyard need thoughts.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
sorry i didn't realize that apoligizing for such things was forbidden. The whole reason i reported my own misgiving was because i was really tired and typing something that was part of a myth that i told other people to basically scare them into not using ouiji boards the fact is that i am really sorry for the one falsification i stated but i apoligized so i believe this warning to be misplaced and should be used on somebody who is arrogant rather than polite and not in denial.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Actually, This is one of them sites where you have to be 100% sure on what you are saying, cause from now on when you post something it will smell like.. well #...

You dont need to lie here to get people to believe what you say, cause no matter what it will go thru the microscope whether you swear it was real have a million images and videos stating it was true, they will still take it apart and prove it to be somewhat half ass'ed.. Its what we do, everything from stupid things like this all the way up to what the big boys do.. like 9/11 and such...

I think the warning is fair, try not to bs someone next time and it wont happen...

and have all of your facts in place...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yeah thanks for the input but the fact is i apologized so im a little offended because the warning was posted as a result of me verifying that i lied thus the notion of anger. either way i am sorry still for the one little lie i told to give my story pizaz but nonetheless i would like to reitierate that the study is going to take place and i will post a link to the websit that i make in regards to the graveyard this is still a very interesting subject in my opinion i don't care if anyone boots me off the site ignores me or anything else my research will commence and i'll post it under another name if i have to because i believe more people than i should know of this creepy place and its paranormal properties if any

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's pretty freaky. I have mixed thoughts on the idea. Maybe a spirit of some sort absorbing the headlights from your car?

The blank tombstones...maybe the stone faded so much that the writing on fades with it. Or maybe it is a mass grave, like an above poster stated.

It really does seem pretty freaky to me.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When you try to teach someone and your reasons are self beneficial your not doing your job, The truth should benefit no one but the truth itself.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I belive my signature clears up any misconceptions about my view of the truth and of knowledge or ignorance for that matter. Anyway i did some footage last this weekend and im going through the frames one at a time now and i was wondering if anywone has advice for an easier way to do this possibly more precise than my vcr that i think actualyy goes 2 frames at a time on slow motion.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Send me the link.
I'm still interested as the place in question is in my neck of the woods.

Appology accepted. Be careful who you're BSing. I was strongly considering putting you on my ignore list.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If any of the moderators happen to come across this its pretty much out of date now as I have already proceeded with the investigation i said i would in the first post and that it turned up no physical proof of anythin paranormal therefore i would request this thread deleted if its a moderator thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join