It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesn�t get any better than America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What? this thread is still going on? Are you libs still trying to convert sleeper? Glad to see you're still hangin in there my fellow American.

Welcome again sleeper... These are what we in America call malcontents... They will never be satisfied with anything accept their own way.

Unfortunantly they are an overwhelming majority on ATS... Hang in there buddy.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
America has made it possible for millions of poor people who came here to become prosperous.

uhh yeah thats because you had a shizen load of unused land and all they where emigrateing to was cheap land.

Before America freedom for the masses was unheard of.

really?
what about france? the whole republic thing?
britain? first democratic country.

America has liberated millions from the treachery of Left-wing domination and tyranny all over the world.

really? these would include who? iraq? a us right wing backed dictatorship?
afgahnistan? a us right wing backed dictatorship?

America is the immune system that is under constant attack by left-wing viruses that attempt to pollute the minds of Americans and foreigners with lies about how well Capitalism works.

really?
the immune system that bombs civies? sure i feel real safe about you.
sure worked well in viet nam
so care to show me how if america is the greatest in the world britain has a better health service yet has a crap one? or cuba has a better health system is much better than the US?

Left-wing ideology is the cause of much if not all the poverty and misery in the world.

so introducing free health service and national insurance was made by the right side?
also the whole america lest take away alcohol thing was left ?

Choose wisely which system you wish to live under!

yet again freedom(left) or control(right) ? i choose freedom. if you want to live in a right side secret police controlled state is your choice but i wont!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
What? this thread is still going on? Are you libs still trying to convert sleeper? Glad to see you're still hangin in there my fellow American.

Welcome again sleeper... These are what we in America call malcontents... They will never be satisfied with anything accept their own way.

no he spreading lies and propaganda so in my eyes it is only fair to retaliate or is this illegal and only right side can do that huh?
also i aint a lib so dont start.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The hammer and sickle represented the first peasant-worker state in history. Today is represents the oppresion and misery these peasant-workers went through from having to see the ARA leave because Lenin though it was plot to overthrow the state, to Lenin and Stalin's conspiracies of Wesetern-Zionist-Capitalist who wanted to ovethrow the state (just an excuse to shoot people in the head), from when Stalin enacted his Five Years Plan, to the defeat in Afghanistan, to outrages spending to keep up with US spending.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

America is like the world's immune system that is under constant attack by left-wing viruses that attempt to pollute the minds of Americans and foreigners.

America and virtue are synonymous.

Now you're not even trying anymore. At least try and word your posts a little different from each other, will ya?

But let me be the first to commend you on portraying this complete lack of a human thought process. It's actually quite entertaining.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by Durden]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
The hammer and sickle represented the first peasant-worker state in history. Today is represents the oppresion and misery these peasant-workers went through from having to see the ARA leave because Lenin though it was plot to overthrow the state, to Lenin and Stalin's conspiracies of Wesetern-Zionist-Capitalist who wanted to ovethrow the state (just an excuse to shoot people in the head), from when Stalin enacted his Five Years Plan, to the defeat in Afghanistan, to outrages spending to keep up with US spending.

not really.
under lennin it was not a comunist state it was a dictatorship country.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
double post

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

America is like the world's immune system that is under constant attack by left-wing viruses that attempt to pollute the minds of Americans and foreigners.

really? care to show proof? of your so called imune system sounds more like genocide to me like but hey its right wing so it "free"

America and virtue are synonymous.

pretty bold statement man, unfortunately that can only be your view not facts

yeah freedom(left) or opression(right)

[edit on 3-12-2004 by devilwasp]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor

As you know LostSailor it doesn't take much to knock holes in paper thin left-wing ideology. We are dealing with first graders; we can't expect them to understand the big picture. It may take awhile but some will eventually graduate to the second grade---and who knows, from there the sky is the limit!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

As you know LostSailor it doesn't take much to knock holes in paper thin left-wing ideology. We are dealing with first graders; we can't expect them to understand the big picture. It may take awhile but some will eventually graduate to the second grade---and who knows, from there the sky is the limit!

so now we are down to ignoring and personal insults mabye want to make a check on what "grade" you are in?
besides how can you call it paper thin? or is this another oh the right side powerful and true yet more wars are conducted by right than left, ever notice that?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Still no rational argument to support your views, sleeper?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

he still doesnt reply to me ethier although he replies to you......mabye its a right wing "thing"?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
so now we are down to ignoring and personal insults mabye want to make a check on what "grade" you are in?
besides how can you call it paper thin? or is this another oh the right side powerful and true yet more wars are conducted by right than left, ever notice that?

You know you are in trouble when the ideology uses words like "the workers party" or the "people�s party" It's a few Left-wing party leaders that live like kings and rule over the peasants.

Only in America is there true democracy, were the little guy if he or she chooses can become king of his castle---or live off the tax payer.

There is no limit to what Americas can do---no left-wing king to tell them went they can go to the bathroom---or provide them cheap socialized medicine, the same stuff they use on their livestock.

All Americans have health care (the best in the world)---in some case way to much of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

Does it really matter what the guy says? No seriously, does it? If he told you the sky was blue... you'd repond with... no it isn't its actually all the colors of the spectrum... you just see the blue because the rest of the spectrum refracts of the Earths atmosphere...

Rationality is in the eyes of the beholder.

Not that I completely believe everything he says,,, but...

Geez this should get moved to the slug fest forum.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by LostSailor]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sleeper, I'm going to assume you're either a kid or joking at this point. If neither is correct, then I'd advise you to educate yourself as to the rest of the world. Because as of now, you're quite frankly spewing ignorant garbage. Not only that; you don't even make anything that could resemble an effort to actually argue your views.

Deny ignorance is the motto here, sleeper. Try it - you may even like it.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND why we debate on what country is better than any other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is like a personnal choice
Of course, america is a big wide country with ice, beaches, trees, mountains, hot weather, cold weather...that is just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really!!!!!! I would LOVE to have hot beach in Qubec, I would spend my day in a bikini reading and go to the warm sea

But you cannot say that any country is better than any other! Thats is ridiculous! Tottally ridiculous! I would love to go to ASIA, Africa, Europe, Autralia...I wanna see the entire world! The whole world is beautiful, every country as a different population...if everything was the same, like america, it would be boring...diversity is important, WHY CAN'T WE ACCEP THAT! FInal point

I know that nobody will take note of that because I'm always the chick who say boring stuff, the same thing over and over....that's o.k, I accept that too

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxx
Still, I love you no matter where you are from!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

All Americans have health care (the best in the world)---in some case way to much of it.

I read this and the only thing that came to mind was.......
You really should try reallity sometime. It should have read;

All Americans have health care (the best in the world)--------if they can afford it.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You know you are in trouble when the ideology uses words like "the workers party" or the "people�s party" It's a few Left-wing party leaders that live like kings and rule over the peasants.

jeez do you even know what you are on about and how contradictory your statements are?
the whole dictator ship thing is stupid its right wing not left you fool the dictators call it right to make it sound nice and good.
also since when was the USSR a comunist country?

Only in America is there true democracy, were the little guy if he or she chooses can become king of his castle---or live off the tax payer.

oh really?
so if your bad at maths and get bad grades its ok you can still get to harvard! NO you cant stop liveing in your fantasy world.

There is no limit to what Americas can do---no left-wing king to tell them went they can go to the bathroom---or provide them cheap socialized medicine, the same stuff they use on their livestock.

same with the rest of the world you...ill not lower myself to that level of personal insults.
yeah thats the same with all medicine buddy the livestock stuff is stronger than normal.

really?
oh reallly? prrof that your health care is the best in the world?
so the fact you turn back a guy with a gunshot wound because he aint got money and then after it you make him pay for the treatment.

[edit on 3-12-2004 by devilwasp]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND why we debate on what country is better than any other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well this started off with the whole right wing lies bit about how left wing parties opress people (dont see how since left parties are for more rights and less government power.)

That is like a personnal choice
Of course, america is a big wide country with ice, beaches, trees, mountains, hot weather, cold weather...that is just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really!!!!!! I would LOVE to have hot beach in Qubec, I would spend my day in a bikini reading and go to the warm sea

But you cannot say that any country is better than any other! Thats is ridiculous! Tottally ridiculous! I would love to go to ASIA, Africa, Europe, Autralia...I wanna see the entire world! The whole world is beautiful, every country as a different population...if everything was the same, like america, it would be boring...diversity is important, WHY CAN'T WE ACCEP THAT! FInal point

some can some cant

I know that nobody will take note of that because I'm always the chick who say boring stuff, the same thing over and over....that's o.k, I accept that too

is this like you hinting at something or being serios here?
if its the first one i have noticed your views in other threads.
if its the second then dont accept it because no matter how unexciteing the post may be its about how useful it is. if it backs your point or points then its game.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
All Americans have health care (the best in the world)--------if they can afford it.

Sorry intrepid, but the notion that the American healthcare system operates on the contingency of ability to pay is patently false. The magnitude of any given healthcare providers write-off on receivables is alarming, there is no gate keeping in regards to medicine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join