It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin on Clinton: ‘It’s Better Not to Argue With Women’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Russian President Vladimir Putin offered some decidedly 19th-century reasons for avoiding a debate with Hillary Clinton.

“It’s better not to argue with women,” he said in an interview with Radio Europe 1 transcribed and posted to the Russian President’s official website on Wednesday.

Putin was asked how he might respond to Clinton’s recent comments comparing Russia’s intervention in Ukraine to Adolf Hitler’s invasion of Europe. Clinton has since walked back the statement.

“When people push boundaries too far, it’s not because they are strong but because they are weak,” Putin said, “but maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman.”

To which the interviewer responded: “Women must be respected, of course, and I’m sure you respect them.”

Putin had no direct response.

I'll admit I first thought he was talking about Obama, but it turns out it was Hilary. While I absolutely believe women should be respected, I found it humorous that Putin played off Clinton's incendiary comments with the title line. Putin certainly has his faults, but I would elect him in a heartbeat over the morons we have to choose from over here in the US.

Source

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What difference does it make if shes a man or women,,, Hilary gots the Brain damage now,,that makes her overqualified to be POTUS...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Me and Vlad sitting at a bar. . .

"Wimmin! Amiright?"

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I would have to agree with Putin on this one. Every man married to a woman would agree it's best to not argue with women.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He's proven beyond all doubt he is extremely ignorant, arrogant, desperate and almost acting like the Justin beiber of world leaders... A silly child

If justin beiber is anything to go by Putin will also dig his own grave

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sound advice, but we already knew that before Vlad said it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
I would have to agree with Putin on this one. Every man married to a woman would agree it's best to not argue with women.

I just gave you a star for that post, Buster.

In other news, hell has frozen over.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Comparing him to Justin Bieber? Seriously, some of you need to grow up now.

Only person in the thread not laughing - lol I read this article earlier today and found Putin's comments extremely amusing. Also true, he makes some good points.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am a woman, and I would have to agree with Putin at least 95% on this. Or not. Ask me next week. Or don't. I don't really care. Damn it... Listen to me when I am talking.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What a second, you people actually believe hilldog is a woman! I suppose in the succubus sense! It was a wise move by Putin to avoid being anywhere near that thing!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I am a woman, and I would have to agree with Putin at least 95% on this. Or not. Ask me next week. Or don't. I don't really care. Damn it... Listen to me when I am talking.

You're absolutely right, of course.

I find it odd that Putin knows the "Don't argue with women" rule but not the "Don't get into a land war in Asia" rule.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It bothers me that a man of such boorish indelicacy is the commander-in-chief of the world's second most powerful country.

That said, I have changed my mind on the Ukraine thing.

I now believe it would be best to let Russia annex Ukraine, and for NATO and the West to take a step back.

Purely in the interests of world stability and peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
He has great comedic timing... Hollywood should make him a deal.

Imagine him, playing himself in another Bullwinkle movie??

It would be genius...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Like a boss, Vlad. I still lack empirical evidence that Hillary is a female.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
It bothers me that a man of such boorish indelicacy is the commander-in-chief of the world's second most powerful country.

Hillary, “Now if this sounds familiar, it’s what Hitler did back in the 30s,”
If you know a little about V.Putin, you'd know that his family lived in Leningrad during the Siege, and his little brother died of starvation. His father was fighting at the front lines then... He was badly wounded at the Neva "dime", the smallest place the fighters kept to launch the counteroffensive strike against Germans.
It was Clinton's boorish indecency to compare a man whose family gave all it could to the fight against Hitler, to the Hitler himself.

top topics

join