It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

completely green to the ATS site

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Cat pics = victory. See that was all the information I needed to survive this site. Victory is mine *muuuuuuwwwhahahaha* ..... *coughs*... (hair ball )

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jqueenofspade
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
May the force be with you!

And with you, padawan.

Never forget: adventure, excitement, a Jedi craves not these things. Unless the involve bowling and discount adult beverages.

Hail Discordia (or don't)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
May the force be with you!

And with you, padawan.

Never forget: adventure, excitement, a Jedi craves not these things. Unless the involve bowling and discount adult beverages.

Hail Discordia (or don't)

You had me at adult beverages. *cheers* sips her whiskey.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Wrabbit2000

You are a God or Goddess, either way I bow down. Thank you so much!

I humbly accept your thanks on behalf of the dozens I work with in helping to keep everything flowing smoothly, but I'm just one humble bunny in the mix. (warm smile)

Feel free to U2U myself or any other staff as well as or instead of the complaint form if you run into other questions.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
BTW.. Beware of strange Wabbits..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
BTW.. Beware of strange Wabbits..

There's more'n a few of em that's for true.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wilkommen!

Just perusing your thread. The name caught my attention.
There was a member who asked to have an avatar made, but she never returned to claim it. Just throwing it up here. Feel free to click my signature banner and give the creators something to do.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Welcome..
Personally I doubt the sincerity of most of these new members that have "lurked" for years before joining.
Just seems to me that it is a popular thing to say.. some will have indeed lurked .. but most
are talking #snip#.
Can't see why you'd think that. I lurked for a couple of years before formalising my presence here.

edit on 4-6-2014 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thought I'd drop in and say hi, since I'm brand new here too. Seemed silly to start my own newby thread when you are getting lots of posts here on how to use the site
I just joined and jumped in as well - wondering if I should have lurked first!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
And I figured I'd do the same, even though I unfortunately must conform to the cliche and say that I've been a lurker for months, and decided do join. The reason was that I see that many great news articles do not get discussed in here, or even mentioned as a matter of fact. As my field of expertise is in physics, I figured I'd help as much as possible. And besides, I like conspiracy theories and find/found that some of them have merit.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join