It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA migration proves the story of the Towel of Babel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

I'm not really sure what you mean. Conteniental drift has nothing to do with creationism.

That's why I said "elaborate" ... it's not obvious, but non-the-less it's what is driving the theory.

The landmass is the thick part, that isolates the hot inner core from the surface. If the mechanics were so simple, then if the mass was lining on a single side of the planet ... the thin, ever recreating surface would line the other side ... and if that occurs, this little piece of work would mean the inner core and it's immensely hot, expanding outer core would be wobbling towards that thin oceanic layer ...

... and then we would be no more.

The continental drift theory, doesn't hold water ... it's based on the assumption, that the inner core is so stable that it will hold everything else together, as if bound by purpose, rather than natural chaos.

And the only reason it is accepting, is because the majority of the people on this planet are religious or political, and all their line of thought ... is that they have a purpose. Therefore, they ... and you, are not inclined to scrutinize the theory, adequately.

You may notice, if you are observant ... that I am not argueing Expansion ... because expanding earth is not important. Because it isn't correct. We know some facts, but not enough to understand the why. So a stable theory at this point, is not possible ...

But you need one, and all the other 5 billion religious and political fanatics out there, who must have a purpose to kling to.

To give it to you more sarcastically, the majority of mankind must ask the question which is in itself ok ... but they also must have an answer to the question.

And The bible, Big Bang and continental drift ... are the answer 42.

The answer isn't important ... but at least you have one.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I heard that about the y cromosone but not the x. Also heard the the X chromosome wasn't the first modern human... It's just that all the other males on the planet at the time. All died or had only females... Or within the next few generations only had females.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: LABTECH767

I heard that about the y cromosone but not the x. Also heard the the X chromosome wasn't the first modern human... It's just that all the other males on the planet at the time. All died or had only females... Or within the next few generations only had females.

I have had my DNA testing, I am T2b, which arose in Syria. According to Bryan Sykes though, he says our mito mother is Tara who was from Italy. However, T2b has been discovered in Siberia that is older than Sykes estimation of 17,000 years ago.

We are learning more every day about haplogroups and haplotypes.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No, DNA migration shows the modern human population exited Africa about 130,000 years ago and non Africans have a bit of Neanderthal in then. There are modern human bones in Israel about 125,000 years old (qafseh and Skhul).

No modern human langauage can be dated to older then 10,000 years (a complicated reason, after that much time you can't tell if A is related to B due to excessive drift).

So this has nothing to do with babel.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antigod
No, DNA migration shows the modern human population exited Africa about 130,000 years ago and non Africans have a bit of Neanderthal in then. There are modern human bones in Israel about 125,000 years old (qafseh and Skhul).

No modern human langauage can be dated to older then 10,000 years (a complicated reason, after that much time you can't tell if A is related to B due to excessive drift).

So this has nothing to do with babel.

Except for T2b.

My Neanderthal percentage is 2.9%.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join