It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable proof that influenza vaccines routinely given to pregnant women still contain mercury

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Grimpachi

I speak with many family members of people whom have autism and not one has ever blamed a vaccine for their loved ones condition.

Ok, now suppose for every one of those mothers you spoke too, another mother came along and said they believed vaccine did cause the autism, what then? Do we automatically default to "Its not the vaccine", or should we investigate?

There are many mothers who all swear their children were fine until the vaccine!
You cant just say they're all telling lies because the medical data backs up their claims.

Some had the vaccine and had immediate reactions, for some it took a few hours, and for some it took just a few days, but they all say the same "MY child was fine until they had the vaccine".

Nobody has the right to call those mothers liars because they have the medical data and the damaged children to prove the time-line of events!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

You do realize that children get many vaccines. We are discussing the flu vaccine in this thread, not MMR.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
1. Never ever sensationalize a thread and scream irrefutable source and than have your source be a junk site like Natural News.

2. The government doesn't create vaccines. They distribute them through clinics.

3. In ELEMENTARY school, we learn that " < " means less than. Which means there is less mercury than the acceptable limit. Because of how much mercury is now in the environment, no one can guarantee that something is mercury free.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Who called the mothers liars?

The lie was a certain someone claiming all mothers blame vaccines for autism. That person didn't say many mothers that person said all mothers as in every single mother of an autistic child.

Instead of that certain someone saying they made a mistake by claiming all mothers blame vaccines instead that certain someone changed his/her wording later and then twisted things to make it look as if people here were calling the mothers liars.

Oh, and that certain someone was you.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The facts of mercury exposure are well known it's not good for your body, it's accumulative so even in small doses it's not good as it's not processed by the body. There are far bigger risks to children through environmental pollutants that are quite vast but for a fetus in development it just can't be good for them. They're not even getting a chance before their born.
I'm more concerned about the squalene that's in them tbh.

Here's an excellent study on the effects of mercury on children from a .gov site, it doesn't back up too much of the topic of the thread but it's an interesting read.

Mercury Exposure and Children

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

Which Mercury are you saying is accumulative? It matters which type as each one passes through the system at different rates.

I read up on the ones in vaccines last night I believe it said 72 hrs it is passed out of the system another type used less takes about 30 days to pass.

So I am a bit confused by your statement about its accumulative properties.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Who called the mothers liars?

The lie was a certain someone claiming all mothers blame vaccines for autism. That person didn't say many mothers that person said all mothers as in every single mother of an autistic child.

Instead of that certain someone saying they made a mistake by claiming all mothers blame vaccines instead that certain someone changed his/her wording later and then twisted things to make it look as if people here were calling the mothers liars.

Oh, and that certain someone was you.

Well I'm SO SORRY! I used the word "all" when I should have said MOST!
Feel better now!

Who called the mothers liars? All those people who say we're all fear mongers!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Really it seems to me you were just trying to weasel out of your claim by trying to attribute a position to others they have not made.

The definition of fear monger and the definition of liar are not the same.

I guess you are writing your own dictionary.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

From the article I posted above, it actually backs up a lot of the concerns people have regarding it.

Here's an excerpt related to your question.

There are 3 main forms of mercury that differ with respect to their toxicokinetics regarding absorption, distribution, and accumulation in the human body; related health outcomes; and the extent of cycling in the environment.

Elemental mercury is liquid at room temperature, and in this form, is less toxic than inorganic or organic bound mercury. It has a high vapor pressure. If heated, mercury evaporates and becomes highly toxic.

Metallic mercury is lipophilic and is stored in fatty tissues.4 Inorganic ions of mercury vary in water solubility. In general, divalent mercuric salts are soluble in water.

The high toxicity of mercuric ions can be explained by the high affinity to sulfhydryl groups of amino acids, which are building blocks for enzymes. In organic mercury compounds, mercury is covalently bound to carbon.

Organic mercury is the most dangerous form of mercury to human health. Methylmercury, the most predominant form of organic mercury, is the form that poses a risAk through fish consumption.

Methylmercury is better absorbed and shows a higher mobility in the human body than inorganic mercury.
Another example of an organic mercury compound is ethyl mercury or thiomersal (referred to as thimerosal in the USA), which is used as a preservative in some vaccines.

And to support the fact that mercury in vaccines should not be given to pregnant women here's another quote.

The development of the child in utero and early in life is at particular risk. Mercury is ubiquitous and persistent. Mercury is a global pollutant, bio-accumulating, mainly through the aquatic food chain, resulting in a serious health hazard for children. This article provides an extensive review of mercury exposure and children’s health.

It's all in the link i posted earlier.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join