It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates and his SERIOUS troubles with spam...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I heard to day on the click-online programme that Bill Gates is the number one when it comes to his ammount of Daily unsolicited emails,at 4000000 a day even the best of microsofts filtering systems can't stop them all..

It is said that He has a whole department dedicated at diong just that,cleaning his mail inbox...

This is an outrageous ammount of emails every day..Isn't that one nightmare most of us don't have to worry too much about...
Thank God I'm not Bill Gate's...I never thought I would ever say that..

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What is his email anyway? I've got a few things I'd like to complain about...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
bill.gates666@micro$oft.com

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi there Pisky,I read a thread of yours yesterday about NostraDamus...
Strange enough I thought about it last week.I had once came across a german site in which it showed that out of the whole name 'Michael Nostradamus' they highlighted the names of Saddam Hussein,Hitler,Atta (the organizer 9/11,and many other freaks..
Using numerology the guy showed exactly the dates of 9/11,the four targets,and other amazing things like the 666,and even the word Satan was formed by the letters etc..etc..
I hesitaed to post it because it was in german.I had kept it for a long while in my favourites(the site)..but when I went to look yesterday it was gone.
See the guy used or mentioned the name of Jean Paul Zammora,a german tarrot reader and asrtological business,apparently he locked the site out as his name was used..

I have'nt told this to anyone,but the day it happened 9/11..well I had just met a new girlfriend during the festival period..cutting a long story short;We were up all night and busy...and were both laying on the carpet messing around,when I had a pin I bought the eveaning befor it was a five star pin,but i started flying this thing around her breasts and called her nipples the twin towers,the landing strip was the center of her chest and the pentagon was her forehead,as the star had five points I guess the pentagon came from that..I remember the TV was on and the first plane hit we laughd,we though it was a movie and the coincidence was amazing,but when the second plane hit we both turned white and staredat each other and simply could'nt believe what had just happened..I changed channals but it was all over the netwerks.Till this day I never talked about this to anyone,my girlfriend told her sister about it but that was it.
I am to this day still feeling rather embarrased about the whole thing.I really did'nt like the fact that were messing around one moment and completely flabbergasted the next.We spoke of what would have happened if the place had been bugged,we would have most definately been questioned to say the least....
:shk:
I was thinking of joining in your discussion yesterday about Nos.damus,but I kept on searching for that numerological and alphabet site,and spent alot of time reading about him and his prophesies,and Zammora's many sites just in case I came across that particular one I'm talking about.....

join