It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS - "Hacked My Phone"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
Why would DHS be so stupid as to put its logo on his phone after hacking it?

Pride of accomplishment? Left a jello mold with agents name inscribed on a nice card?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimmyinmexico

So it didn't have that seal when they gave you the phone back? I'll need to re watch the video above but I want to say the stories are not matching up....
I thought u said that was how your phone was after you closed all those pages.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I am not lying, It happened just like I am explaining it.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ichigokunbaka
my phone's mic remotely activated and speaker phone was hissing so i rooted and flashed it with a os rom done no problem. took less than 20min from google search to loading apps back on

Good, but really don't know what exactly your downloading along with those apps? the paid for by others tag-alongs that want/ will collect your personal information. In my business its called the pork barrel effect (the small print) the other thing your voting for that is attached to a proposition/bill you are not aware of exists in that particular law; the Willy Wonka contract, the words become infinitely smaller and unreadable; "I thought I was voting for a water reformation act" yes! you did; but you also voted for the sneaky "YOU HAVE NO MORE MINERAL RIGHTS TO YOUR LAND: IF YOU STRIKE OIL OR FIND GOLD ON YOUR PROPERTY .gov invokes an immanent domain ownership of all yields forthcoming from that land.
edit on 3-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is the way it is still. First of all, when they returned the phone, it didn't have anything apparent. This happened today 2 days after they had it at the border. I am in Tucson AZ right now. I looked thru my pics and there was no photo like this seal in my pics. This must have come off their computer. I believe it is a fluke or somebody is making a statement. also there were some changes to ringtones and other settings.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimmyinmexico
I am not lying, It happened just like I am explaining it.

I don't disbelieve you at all. You had the misfortune to be in Cochise Co Az. at precisely the wrong time (Operation: try to find lost "fast and furious" fully auto weapons hidden in cell phones; COULD HAVE BEEN MINITURIZED).

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

This is the way it is still. First of all, when they returned the phone, it didn't have anything apparent. This happened today 2 days after they had it at the border. I am in Tucson AZ right now. I looked thru my pics and there was no photo like this seal in my pics. This must have come off their computer. I believe it is a fluke or somebody is making a statement. also there were some changes to ringtones and other settings.

Now you can legitimately change your name to JimmyinTucson and get that horrible experience regarding the third world mexico behind you. Naco; did you not see feel or intuit that when you crossed the border, it FEELS ODD (immediately the broken concrete), the lack of care of infrastructure maintenance, feral cats galore; the loose women wanting to sell you chicklets gum packets on the corner, always several nimble 4/6 year olds hiding behind the corner buildings as the wingboys. Im surprised Border Patrol didn't ask you in the first place "WHY OH WHY do you want to go there; you are asking for trouble AND IN SO ARE A SUSPICIOUS CHARACTOR" (this applies to the Nogales entry as well).
edit on 4-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Complete and utter nonsense. An entity (not even law enforcement) can remotely hack an Iphone using readily available software on the net needing only their Apple ID - not saying this is legal but it is possible.

If you think Apple cares about protecting your privacy from the government - think again. Besides, these days the backdoors are built right into the hardware.
edit on 4-6-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Well VET, I didn't see anything you were talking about. I volunteer at the Red Cross in Cananea. It is a mining town and it affords me the opportunity to help my fellow human beings. Also, I want to explain that I feel freer in Mexico than in the US. This is a perfect example of the tyrannical government abusing their power and justifying it by saying "I am just doing my job" as were the Nazis in WW2 Europe.

edit on 4-6-2014 by Jimmyinmexico because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: SkyLiner

cause it is so hard to change your backscreen and then shoot a video saying they did it

And unless track phones are different, his gmail was hooked up on that phone.
All android based phones make you have a gmail account.
It is what it syncs up too.

He is lucky the mexican police didn't get a hold of him, he wouldn't have a phone or any cash in his pocket.
And he wouldn't be released in 3 and 1/2 hours either IMO
Epically bringing body armor into mexico

Android can be degoogled .. running custom rom google free on my tab 3 ..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

May I ask if your rooted your phone?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I swear my phone is hacked sometimes.

Just saying.

Back to making tin foil hats.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

Complete and utter nonsense. An entity (not even law enforcement) can remotely hack an Iphone using readily available software on the net needing only their Apple ID - not saying this is legal but it is possible.

If you think Apple cares about protecting your privacy from the government - think again. Besides, these days the backdoors are built right into the hardware.

Ok, you know best and I am not speaking from personal experience. Apples pants were pulled down in 2013 just like Googles, Verizon, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, etc. AT@T being the major company that transmitted INFORMATION funnel siphoned from (NSA had a splitter put in on all communications coming through that network); no sneaky ties, they were always good bedfellows. Apple is trying to distance itself from a perceived lack of concern for user privacy (more so than others) who is going to care about privacy issues in 2 years, it will be come standard In acceptance. London: CCTV on every street corner is now considered the normal and passé.
edit on 4-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Yes .. first thing did was root

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

care to explain DROPOUTJEEP, then?

apple made it.

as to the OP...doesn't seem entirely legit...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't agree with the government spying on people. But, reading your youtube channel statement I'm not surprised that you were perhaps put on a watch list. Your quote below sounds like you're preparing for some kind of Holy war against America. You kind of sound like a potential nutcase on the loose. Those kind of public statements can get you in trouble with Big Brother.

youtube

I am verry concerned about the way that the united States of America is going, with all of the abominable things that are not only tollerated but supported by the government, there is no wonder that calamity has hit us. If the united States of America doesnt repent and ask forgiveness, they will suffer the consequences. If God is a just God, and He is, then He will have to punish the guilty as well as vindicate the righteous. Otherwise Soddom and Gahmorrah will stand in judgment against the wicked people of the earth. There is only one way to stop this situation that we find ourselves, and that is to Pray and Fast and seek the Lord. Time is running out and the great tribulation is at hand!

I'm not saying it's justified. But, let's take a look at some of the reasons why you might have been under surveillance.

1. You travel across the border often. (my assumption based on your own statements)

2. You have made public statements that you are against the actions of the USA government. (your statement on your youtube)

3. You preach some religious views that might be considered "extremist" and inciting fear mongering. (again your youtube statement)

4. You have uploaded videos about planning your escape route and running practice drills in case of SHTF.

5. You were in possession of a bullet proof vest when stopped at the border.

Add all of the above together and it can be viewed as cause for concern. I think you kinda brought this on yourself. There is nothing wrong with what you have done. I'm just saying that if you put enough red flags out there you shouldn't be surprised that it comes back to bite you.

edit on 4-6-2014 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

and you know this how??

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

care to explain DROPOUTJEEP, then?

apple made it.

as to the OP...doesn't seem entirely legit...

I have no care regards JEEP I am not a programmer for Apple I am just an interested watcher. OP is legit; you have no idea how your rights are being violated in the most innocent of keystrokes. I will say this; Dos rules as THE rudimentary base language and Microsofts 'Windows' was the worst thing to happen EVER that dumbed down the masses into zombie-like compliance to accept a SYSTEM of "this is the only way" for information compilation (whatever you do don't program your own computer) as you are thinking for yourself (THATS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE WE WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR INGORANCE). Im not trapped, I care nothing for Apple; except it is taking a good stance; "You .gov will not make us open the phone of one of our users". Come on; that's a good stance.
edit on 5-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

and you know this how??

I am paying attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
Well VET, I didn't see anything you were talking about. I volunteer at the Red Cross in Cananea. It is a mining town and it affords me the opportunity to help my fellow human beings. Also, I want to explain that I feel freer in Mexico than in the US. This is a perfect example of the tyrannical government abusing their power and justifying it by saying "I am just doing my job" as were the Nazis in WW2 Europe.

Peace Corps. would have been my first choice to visit the 3rd World IN 3D (where oh where would I have been destined to go). I like to help fellow humans as well, just do not relish the idea of dying in the line of that duty in Mexico (snuffed accidently or kidnapped for ransom by drug lords mistaking me for a Microsoft EXEC). Southern AZ would have been a good fit for you (instead of Mexico) as most of the towns are based upon Phelps Dodge 'mining concepts' that came to fruition; profitable/copper/gold/silver. Red Cross? Elisabeth Dole left her legacy to what person now? I hate that phrase "I was just under orders; doing my job"; as all responsibility is passed along and no one takes blame or credit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join