It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The emerald tablets... real or bogus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been watching a video on you entitled spiritual science part 12, i believe and the video itself tries to convey a long connection between ancient civilization, god like beings, space jews, Atlantis, and ancient sites. These are all connrcted in a woven form that increases our spiritual transformation called the christ conscious.

As far fetch as it is, the emerald tablets were mentioned. Being indestructible, seemingly, their contents seem pretty interesting in some aspect. I don't buy the dimensional being, atlantis/Egypt religion-hebrew Scientology theory, but i was hoping to get some insight from people on here who knows more about the topic at hand.

The vid is misleading and inaccurate in most accounts
When i mean "real" I'm asking spiritually rewarding. To me the new testament, Dss and gnostics are as such. Buddah. For example

edit on 2-6-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

I've been watching a video on you entitled spiritual science part 12, i believe and the video itself tries to convey a long connection between ancient civilization, god like beings, space jews, Atlantis, and ancient sites. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Space jews?!?

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. What are space Jews? Am I taking it too literal? Is it a slang term?

Either way it's funny. Wait until I tell my brother-in-law who happens to be a jew.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ah, Hermes Trismegistus' "Tabula Smaragdina"... guy's supposed to've lived ages ago but the Tablet's first mention is somewhere eight? nine? centuries a.d.... Probably just a figure of speech to value the Laws Of Hermes/Thot's Hermetic Laws. Might've been a real document though.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Google is your friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

I've been watching a video on you entitled spiritual science part 12, i believe and the video itself tries to convey a long connection between ancient civilization, god like beings, space jews, Atlantis, and ancient sites. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Space jews?!?

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. What are space Jews? Am I taking it too literal? Is it a slang term?

Either way it's funny. Wait until I tell my brother-in-law who happens to be a jew.

I find it funny that this video is being mocked by someone who takes their morals from a 2,000 year old tome written by superstitious sheepherders.

Also, watch the video and you might learn something. What an idea, right?
edit on 2-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity
I was adding satire to the post, mocking is a harsh word. 2,000 year old sheepherder, can you devulge some resourceful facts?

The space jews were mentioned in youtube as, the Martians from mars.

Anyone watching it?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
Space jews?!?

So you have not heard of Space jews?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was hoping a fallowing of this type of belief or theory were amongst ats members. We attract all types. I'veread wiki/ggoogle info, was hoping for first hand information

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Don't know what you're actually looking for...
I have read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth numerous times. Found them to 'feel' authentic - but, with nothing to measure them against.
If they were a fictional/fictitious work - the author, imo, was brilliant in his/her/their construction of bygone times, as well as 'other-worldly' journeys & beings and concepts.
It has been a while since I read the 'piece' - One stand out memory, however, regarded the claim that illness is a result of being out-of-balance...and...the remedy.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River I managed to watch all 15 episodes. Without a doubt the "history" part of it was about the strangest story I had ever heard.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWetCoast

Indeed, i think it's a gross misrepresentation of the series. What purpose does it serve?. I'm assuming that they were showing a unity between aalll civilization. Truth be told it was about command and conquer.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River The part(s) of this series that is about Sacred Geometry is interesting and DOES make sense. The rest of it is somewhat entertaining at the very least.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yeh.
They are always fighting these guys.

top topics

join