It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake recording of "assassination" of King Aleksandar I. Karađorđević.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The recording of assassination, of Aleksandar I. Karađorđević is fake!
www.youtube.com...

The "corpse", that we see in the recording is not that of Aleksandar.
Proof of my claim is the following:

In the interval of 16. to 29. sec.(I call it interval 1), Aleksandar doesn't have the moustache!
But in the interval of 1:14 do 1:25(I call it interval 2), we see the "corpse of Aleksandar", with the moustache!

I eagerly await your responses.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is this the thing that started WWI?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

No, this happened in 1934.
But did you see the youtube video link that I gave, and if you did, what is your opinion of my thesis?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

My personal opinion is you have a very good point, I see what you pointed out but why the fake out?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They been using photo-trickery ever since somebody invented a camera.

They did it with Saddam Hussein, Qaddafi, and many others.

The video is worth posting....

The Assassination of the Yugoslavian king Alexander, video 1

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

I say it is fake because the recording is allegedly showing the corpse of Aleksandar, but as I have shown, that corpse cannot be his.
In another words, we cannot really know whether he died or not.
edit on 2-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Now tell me that's the same guy in both pictures.
I don't buy it.
Herman Goering at the funeral laughing and shaking hands....war is manufactured through lies and deception
and it's still going on today.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but if you did a little research, you would know that both people in the car were assassinated. The person at the 1:14 was French diplomat Louis Barthou, not King Aleksander.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167

I don't buy it.
Herman Goering at the funeral laughing and shaking hands....war is manufactured through lies and deception

Yes, you are right.
There is no way, that this is the same guy in both pictures.
Also, neither "the corpse" without the mustache, can be Aleksandar, because his nose and forehead are larger, than that of the real Aleksandar which we see in interval 1(16. to 29. sec.).

But I have to say that as far as the Germans are concerned, I am not quite sure they were involved in the scam.
The French government and the Grand Orient de France, most certainly were, but the Germans, I don't think so.
edit on 3-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MinangATS
Hate to burst your bubble, but if you did a little research, you would know that both people in the car were assassinated. The person at the 1:14 was French diplomat Louis Barthou, not King Aleksander.

Hate to burst your bubble, but if you did a little research MinangATS, you would know that both people WERE NOT ASSASSINATED IN THE CAR!

The story goes that Aleksandar was assassinated in the car, that is, that he was shot in a car, by the assassin, and that he died in the same car, about an hour later.
But as far as Louis Barthou is concerned, it is being said that he died about TWO HOURS LATER IN A HOSPITAL!
trove.nla.gov.au...

So you see MinangATS, because of what I just said(and proved), the guy with the mustache cannot be Louis Barthou.
But there is also another reason why the guy with the mustache cannot be Louis Barthou.
Namely, the guy with the mustache HAS BLACK MUSTACHE, while Louis Barthou - because of his age - HAD DISTINCTIVELY WHITE MUSTACHE!
edit on 3-6-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

In a black and white film, after being shot and bleeding from the nose, a white moustache could certainly appear black.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

In a black and white film, after being shot and bleeding from the nose, a white moustache could certainly appear black.

Nobody - expect MinangATS - is claiming that the guy with the mustache is Louis Barthou.
Also, according to the conventional story, Louis Barthou DID NOT BLEED FROM THE NOSE, but was shot in the arm.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666

Nobody - expect MinangATS - is claiming that the guy with the mustache is Louis Barthou.
Also, according to the conventional story, Louis Barthou DID NOT BLEED FROM THE NOSE, but was shot in the arm.

And that obit you posted also said that he stepped out and asked the guard not to bother looking for his spectacles--didn't see anyone step out of the car in the film. Is it possible that the obit writer embellished a bit out of hero worship to make him appear more brave and cool than what really happened? He was only bleeding from the arm but died in hospital from a simple arm wound?

And what's with the over use of caps? Had too much coffee this morning?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167

I don't buy it.

The second photograph may not even be a moustache but blood from the nose running down over the lip and sides of the mouth.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And that obit you posted also said that he stepped out and asked the guard not to bother looking for his spectacles--didn't see anyone step out of the car in the film. Is it possible that the obit writer embellished a bit out of hero worship to make him appear more brave and cool than what really happened? He was only bleeding from the arm but died in hospital from a simple arm wound?

Are you claiming that the guy with the mustache is Louis Barthou?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Are you claiming that the guy with the mustache is Louis Barthou?

No, what I'm saying is that blood can make a white moustache look black and blood running from the nose can look like a moustache in an old black and white film clip. There might not even be a moustache.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

In another words, you are not in a agreement with MinangATS, when he says that the guy with the mustache is Louis Barthou.
I am glad we have cleared this misconception.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I would also suggest that I'm not entirely convinced that the two photos are definitely different people either.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Why would you think that these two photos show the same person, when the two men in the two different photos, look nothing alike?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I disagree that they look "nothing alike." The moustache could be bleeding from the nose and angles and discoloration from death could make them appear different in an old fuzzy black and white film frame.

Not saying that they aren't different people, but just pointing out that it is not as definite as one might think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join