It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning of '47'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I heard that it means balance between the 4th chakra, the heart chakra, and the seventh chakra, the crown chakra.... Balance between heart and mind... I think dirty Sanchez said that but I can't remember... All I know is it's on youtube somewhere in a video where some of the PROdies are talking about STEEZ... peace a reply to: ThirdEyeChakra

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Btw rip Capital... He was going to be a legend
a reply to: Vikingkiiing3

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Young God he is a legend
reply to: Vikingkiiing3

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
We'll knowing the message Capital Steez & Pro era pushed i will asume this, Big fan of beast coast.

4th Chakra (Heart Chakra)

7th Chakra ( Crown Chakra)

This next part was copied & pasted
The number 47 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 7. The vibrations of number 4 include those of productivity and application, inner-wisdom and practical-thinking, honesty and integrity, endurance and determination, conscientiousness and discipline. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive in life. Number 7 brings the qualities of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, intuition and inner-knowing, psychic abilities and mysticism, independence and individualism, persistence of purpose and manifesting good fortune.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join