It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful what you wish for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Remember the bloop in 1997? That was no fluke. This might sound ridiculous but many believe that was the space faring entity known as Cthulhu migrating back to Europa. There was always some truth to HP Lovecraft's work. How he gained that knowledge I don't know. I just hope that when we send our probe there to explore the depths of Europa's ocean we don't get more than we bargain for. We want the truth, but I don't know if we can handle it. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I do not remember it, can you fill me in?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
Remember the bloop in 1997? That was no fluke. This might sound ridiculous but many believe that was the space faring entity known as Cthulhu migrating back to Europa. There was always some truth to HP Lovecraft's work. How he gained that knowledge I don't know. I just hope that when we send our probe there to explore the depths of Europa's ocean we don't get more than we bargain for. We want the truth, but I don't know if we can handle it. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss.

the bloop was proven to be a oceanographic recording of an earthquake played in extreme fast motion. the actual recording is very long and is more a rumbling. check it out!

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

Sometimes ignorance is just ignorance.

doubtfulnews.com...

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag !!

In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

I love Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos.
edit on 31-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

There was always some truth to HP Lovecraft's work.

The first truth being?

Great books though...
edit on 31-5-2014 by RealLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

the bloop was proven to be a oceanographic recording of an earthquake played in extreme fast motion. the actual recording is very long and is more a rumbling. check it out!
was it tho?not convinced anything they say about space at moment cause they keep having to change what they first believed.

edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The truth is, R'lyeh is an extra dimensional structure. It exists (well existed on earth prior to 1997) in many locations including Europa. I believe the quantum entaglement of R'lyeh will reestablish on Earth if physically interacted with on Europa. That's why I'm saying we need to be careful. This is considered occult knowledge so I can't divulge on too much more for fear of misuse.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

That's why I'm saying we need to be careful. This is considered occult knowledge so I can't divulge on too much more for fear of misuse.

So your trolling? I'll see my way out.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
All I wish for is something I can learn from. Thats why I come here. Thanks for the explanation for the bloop. So we are all on the same page its ice burgs breaking up, right?

Awesome sounds from the sea

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
All I wish for is something I can learn from. Thats why I come here. Thanks for the explanation for the bloop. So we are all on the same page its ice burgs breaking up, right?

Awesome sounds from the sea

good job thanks, ice burgs. err was it ice burgs or ice sheet? or a glacier maybe? but ya thanks it was a grinding rumbling correct?

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31

originally posted by: mindseye1609

was it tho?not convinced anything they say about space at moment cause they keep having to change what they first believed.

here is a quote from doubtful news doubtfulnews.com...

The broad spectrum sounds recorded in the summer of 1997 are consistent with icequakes generated by large icebergs as they crack and fracture. NOAA hydrophones deployed in the Scotia Sea detected numerous icequakes with spectrograms very similar to “Bloop”.

They have even identified the probable location.

the article said ICEQUAKE as in when the iecebergs crack apart ..... not earthquake......get your info straight...but, hey, at least they figured it out
edit on 31-5-2014 by research100 because: dang spelling error fixed

edit on 31-5-2014 by research100 because: added more info

another mystery bites the dust!
edit on 31-5-2014 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

During a routine submersible dive in the North Pacific Ocean, California oceanographer Laura Daughtery was attacked by an unknown life-form that appears out of a field of craters on the ocean's floor. Miles Barnett, a North Carolina teenager, finds himself face to face with a strange sea creature after falling off his wakeboard during a nighttime outing with his friends. Richard Connelly, a Louisiana man on a fishing trip, loses his brother in a suspicious diving accident when a creature drags him to the depths of the Gulf of Mexico.

Around the world, strange things are occurring in the world's oceans. Shooting stars fall from the night sky into the Caribbean Sea; a horrific howl tears apart a South African lighthouse. In South Carolina, an unknown carcass washes up on a public beach, prompting the government to evacuate and cordon off the area, claiming it as a beached whale killed by red tide poisoning.

Click here for more.

edit on 31-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

During a routine submersible dive in the North Pacific Ocean, California oceanographer Laura Daughtery was attacked by an unknown life-form that appears out of a field of craters on the ocean's floor. Miles Barnett, a North Carolina teenager, finds himself face to face with a strange sea creature after falling off his wakeboard during a nighttime outing with his friends. Richard Connelly, a Louisiana man on a fishing trip, loses his brother in a suspicious diving accident when a creature drags him to the depths of the Gulf of Mexico.

Around the world, strange things are occurring in the world's oceans. Shooting stars fall from the night sky into the Caribbean Sea; a horrific howl tears apart a South African lighthouse. In South Carolina, an unknown carcass washes up on a public beach, prompting the government to evacuate and cordon off the area, claiming it as a beached whale killed by red tide poisoning.

Click here for more.

lol as i was reading that i was thinking "man this would make a great book", i was close!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ignorance is not bliss. Truth, knowledge without a veil or cover is important and part of growing up.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

why is ignorance bliss in this case? some mothra type monster has been hibernating in the south pacific and woke up and flew to Europa? so what? how has it changed your life knowing that? why does knowing that mean it's a bad thing?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Hate to be "that guy" but it is spelled though. Might help in future job applications.
edit on 6/1/2014 by sputniksteve because: Weirdness

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

There was always some truth to HP Lovecraft's work.

Yeah that truth is usually obvious - not because if the historical timeline of events - but because of the unexpected surge of skeptics ready to challenge the truth. In our realm if a being is questionable and has slit eyes that is a sign of evolved predatory instinct. Well, guess who else has slit eyes?

top topics

join