It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't "Select file", anyone else having this occur?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
EDIT: I tried to upload on another website and the same problem occurred, so it's probably my machine. Never happened before though.

I just tried to upload a file and couldn't open the "Select file" link to my own computer. Is this an ATS problem or my own? I haven't uploaded a file onto my machine in a few days. Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I'm confused, you mean you haven't tried to upload an imagine FROM your PC in a few days?

The image uploader takes things from your PC and transfers them to your online ATS space, notably in the uploads window.

Can you post a screen shot of the error your are receiving, or how you screen looks when attempting to use the feature?

~Tenth

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Did it look like this?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I just uploaded a file to my computer, went to upload it to ATS, got to the "Select file" button, and that's it, when I clicked on there it wouldn't open my computer to select the picture. Can you give it a try to see if you can open a file to your ATS account, wondering if it's a new bug that caught me early.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

No, everything else was normal, it just wouldn't let me into my computer files to upload an image. I've tried it a few times now and nothing. Thanks for the replies.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nope, looks like it's my problem, I went to another website and the same thing happened (in other words, nothing happened). Any suggestions what could be wrong, but it doesn't look like an ATS problem.

EDIT: And now it just worked. Perplexed. 10th, or another mod, maybe you can close this thread as it's descended into chaos. Thanks.

Here's the pic I've tried to upload:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I had the same problem with Internet Explorer after the site changed into this current format.
I changed to Chrome and the download feature works fine for me now.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I've had a couple of glitches similar to what you are saying today. I opened another tab and hit the upload and there the file was, but no confirmation that it was a successful upload.

And here is what Skeptic told us on a earlier thread today discussing glitches.

Our support provider has apparently seen similar issues with other hardware clusters for which they provide support, at the same hosting provider we use. They're starting some tests to identify the issue. Stay tuned. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, I'm using Chrome.
edit on 28-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thanks, and thanks Weirdguy, I'll see if it persists. I can upload here now, but not at another site I use. Weird (guy). Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join