It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO experience 24/5/2014 Samana Dominican Republic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Must've been ... surprising?

The reaction of some of the other witnesses is weird... my Aunt watched a 10' diamond shaped orange lit thing circle our desert house at 3 in the a.m. while she was out for a smoke on the porch (I was awakened by the light and saw it leave) and was so ...flat... (shock?) about it that her reaction almost overshadowed the weirdness of the sighting.

I had her tell me about it, and draw it to verify my own view... but the next morning she was really not wanting to talk about it.

I've kidded before about a field of forgetfulness regarding odd happenings... especially UFO's. I would bet "they" have tech that affects our minds... why they don't 'zap' all of us, if so, escapes me... unless it's intentional measured doses of reality.

Or it's simply that people are wedded to their reality constructs and have trouble fitting such things in... denial and cognitive dissonance.

But, those high tech seeming things are around. With the way some humans are, it's slightly embarrassing. If those guys are interstellar scientists, I can guess what their reports say about us.
edit on 5/29/2014 by Baddogma because: new word

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Hi, if you type "Dominican republic Samana" in google and go to maps, Samana is on the peninsula north east of the country.
If you then zoom out there is a national forest to the south west of the peninsula.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Coords as above.
Another rider noticed it first and pointed it out. We all stopped and just watched it, maybe 20 seconds later I pulled my phone out. Approx 10 seconds to put password in and select camera app, when I looked up again it had moved to the left a little. Within the time it took to raise my arm to look at the viewfinder the object accelerated away.

<< 1   >>

join