It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Out For a Stroll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

President Obama decides to take a stroll over to the nearby Dept. of Interior.

It's good to see this sort of interaction with our President and the people. Even with all the insanity going on in politics today this is superbly refreshing change of pace.

People enjoy seeing their leaders doing everyday things that they do themselves.

It's a good reminder of how this country was intended to be; With interaction between our politicians and the people on a human to human basis. I'm not the biggest fan of the Obama administration, but things like this remind us all that we're all just human.

Sometimes a walk in the park does good for everyone.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I can't imagine how shocked I'd be. Very cool video. Lots of men in suits around.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I can't imagine how shocked I'd be. Very cool video. Lots of men in suits around.

Well he still has to be safe lol. Even still, he is very vulnerable out in the open like that, and people were very glad to see him out and about.

The sight of the president out for a stroll really boosted the morale of those who saw him. I hope our future president can feel as comfortable around the general populous.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vortiki

I just can't fathom how and why these people are so happy and are cheering?
Firepiston

edit on 28-5-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hmmm...
Does the Secret Service carry White House M & M's wherever they go???

news.yahoo.com...

You can even find old ones on ebay! Lol!

www.ebay.com...

I smell a photo op!
WOQ

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
lol thats pretty awesome.

people weren't expecting lol.

I wonder if he puts on like a baseball hat and fake beard and goes casual sopping.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston

I just can't fathom how and why these people are so happy and are cheering?
Firepiston

Because it's nice to just forget about back room politics for a minute and shake the hand of the man running your country.

Sometimes as civilians we assume it is just so easy to manage an entire nation that we expect our leaders to solve all of our problems with no hesitation, when in reality, things are more difficult than that.

At the end of the day people can say whatever conspiracy they want to, but I only know what I experience first hand.

That being, my country is a great place to live, one of the most free nations on the planet, and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather live.

No one I know has been arrested without just cause. No one has been drone struck, or sent away on a fema train, or had gestapo knocking at their door.

America is a great place. We have our problems like most of everyone else, but this is my home and I love it.

THAT, is why all those people are happy and cheering.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream

I wonder if he puts on like a baseball hat and fake beard and goes casual sopping.

LOL! I know I would let people recognize me if I were president, much like he did here. I don't think many people were expecting him to come out, but it's good to see him interacting with everyday people in their everyday lives.

We need more actions like this from our leaders, experience the lives of the people you're governing.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Look how crowds acted when HItler came outside to talk.. As they cheered on.. One word, brainwashed. It is okay for a man to destroy this country, if he comes outside (armed to the teeth) we will ignore all of what he has done an is doing.
Firepiston

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FirePiston

Oh thats sucks, he is not your fav president? thats too bad.

Miss Bush?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Look how crowds acted when HItler came outside to talk.. As they cheered on.. One word, brainwashed. It is okay for a man to destroy this country, if he comes outside (armed to the teeth) we will ignore all of what he has done an is doing.
Firepiston

This may be a surprise to you but everyone doesn't hate Obama despite what FOX says. The man must have been using a Jedi mind trick to make those people seem happy to see him huh?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nice day in DC ... everyone wants to get out and get fresh air. I wonder if the mom let the kids eat the White House M&Ms or if she made them save them for keepsakes?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wow, a Hitler comparison within 9 posts of a harmless video clip of Obama. Mike Godwin would be proud!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Wow, a Hitler comparison within 9 posts of a harmless video clip of Obama. Mike Godwin would be proud!

Poster like them are enough proof how someone can be easily brainwashed.

edit: he is probably one of those that think ACA is better than Obamacare because it doesn't have his name in it. lol
edit on 5/28/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Pope John Paul II would sneak out of the Vatican dressed waaaay down and go skiing.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Pope John Paul II would sneak out of the Vatican dressed waaaay down and go skiing.

ifi becomes someone important, i would totally do that.

Just to get the back to society... im sure someone big as president will soon miss out on how to be among normal people.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Firepiston

I fail to see how he destroyed this country, as we are still here, still a super power.

We could have gone to war multiple times, like in Libya and/or Syria for example. We didn't though.

People claim that there is this problem and that, but it's all conjecture. There is no real evidence of anything going horribly wrong in the USA besides data monitoring from NSA.

You don't see NSA arresting people who have particular political views though, or attacking someone because of what they post online.

They go after exactly what they claim to go after, people that show signs of being a threat to our nation.

So you can go on with your conspiracies and claim "That's what they want you to think" but I've seen nothing to prove otherwise.

I haven't been arrested for saying I don't like Obamacare, I haven't been arrested for voicing my dislike of various policies. No one I know has been attacked or any absurd Orwellian happening.

The proof is in the pudding.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

LOL I'd hope he'd dress "way down". Those little red shoes would have been a dead give away in the snow! LOL

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Nice day in DC ... everyone wants to get out and get fresh air. I wonder if the mom let the kids eat the White House M&Ms or if she made them save them for keepsakes?

I would have made them share a box and kept a box for memorabilia. I wish I could have been in D.C. when this was taking place, I'd love to have a pic with the President.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

He could always put on a turban and beard and then he'd look like Osama rather than Obama. Funny how there is only a one letter difference, isn't it?

He's not however like the President of Austria, who could walk down the street with just one of his security people and most times just other ministers in government and not have to worry because he was loved and respected rather than feared and disdained. As far as the people cheering, probably crisis actors getting ready for their photo-op in Atlanta.

Nothing kills a nation faster than treason from within, especially at the executive level.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join