It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auras and those that read them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
People dont seem to understand that IF the energy field stores everything we have ever done, thought, etc then ANYTHING which we are told could be read from our aura. To verify a psychic by saying that "they told me stuff no-one else could possibly know" just illustrates my point and is heard so often in psychic forums. Anyone reading energy can pick stuff out of the air and give it as a fact back to the sitter.

I realise that a lot of what people believe is what they want to believe, but we also need to think it all through and realise what is happening when we go for a reading. Nothing is happening other than someone reading your wide-open energy field and possibly attaching their 'stuff' to you. That is why it is better to do these things for yourself and to learn how to avoid others tinkering with your energy fields. Ideally, they should be able to get nothing for you if you have denied them permission to your fields, however, you would not be going for a reading in the first place if you did not want them to read your aura and receive messages, would you?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

Hmmm... never thought of psychic readings working that way. I've heard that you can strengthen your aura and brighten up the colors of it through raising your vibration. So, am I to gather that you believe it is important to protect the aura, thus avoid psychic readings and things such as energy light work? Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jayna

Wow, I am able to post today, thats good. Long may it continue.

Protecting the energy field is important yes, however each person has to be responsible for the effect they have on their environment and on others so what each of us does is our own business.

The Universe has a perfect way of ensuring there are energetic consequences for every action. This is not necessarily khama as we know it but a more impersonal consequence of every action which is how the Universe runs itself in a balanced way.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join