It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auras and those that read them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Had an interesting conversation with someone that said they could read auras on people.

They proceeded to demonstrate on a couple of people, and without knowing them were precise beyond coincidence on their mannerisms, traits and general character. It was bizarre enough and precise enough. It was not just a wacky palm reader trick or lucky guess. They were spot on.

They then went on to tell me I had the archangel Michael over my shoulder.

What am I to make of that? Thoughts? Google gives me a few things that may or may not be accurate and are contradictory. I want to here from someone that has experience or has researched that.

Cheers!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I've heard that ANYBODY can see auras, and it's been my experience that everyone who is shown how has seen them. Reading them is not something that everyone seems proficient at, though. We all have our special talents....

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
sorry but stuff like this angers me,my mum lost my dad a few years ago now and unknown to me my sis took my mum to people like this.they are con artists and no matter how accurate they are they are still taking you for a ride.
see if they arent then they wouldn,t charge people anything for the suppose gift they have.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
sorry but stuff like this angers me,my mum lost my dad a few years ago now and unknown to me my sis took my mum to people like this.they are con artists and no matter how accurate they are they are still taking you for a ride.
see if they arent then they wouldn,t charge people anything for the suppose gift they have.

You obviously didn't read my post. Nobody paid anyone anything. This was one of those weird anomalies that really make you think. This person had a serious talent. Why are you so angry? LOL

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
thats cool glad you didn,t pay nothing,i,m angry cause i have my mum travelling from scotland to london to pay some woman thats telling her my dads there,he knows the pain,blah blah blah,preying on people who will hold out hope and believe anything just to hang on to that person they love.

you say weird anomalies?i still believe you were getting took for a ride.these people are good at what they do but don,t believe its real for a min.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
thats cool glad you didn,t pay nothing,i,m angry cause i have my mum travelling from scotland to london to pay some woman thats telling her my dads there,he knows the pain,blah blah blah,preying on people who will hold out hope and believe anything just to hang on to that person they love.

you say weird anomalies?i still believe you were getting took for a ride.these people are good at what they do but don,t believe its real for a min.

I agree that there are ton's of frauds out there. This wasn't one of those people or one of those times. This was truly amazing. I wasn't being taken for any kind of ride. By saying that I was, you're calling me a liar. You're also doing something worse. You're not opening your mind to possibilities. You're not denying ignorance. It's important to remember that just because you have had or are having a bad experience doesn't mean all of these experiences are fraud. Open your mind.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
i never called you a liar and my minds open but if i had a aura round me and believed anyone was contacting me then they would contact me personally,not through a total stranger.

its maybe down to i use to believe that we went somewhere but i,ve since come to the believe that when lights go out then lights are out for good.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

It's quite simple to see others auras when you know how to spot them. All you have to do is unfocus your eyes when looking at them and pick up on the color of the energy surrounding their body. If you research the chakras, their colors and their corresponding traits you'll be able to read where someones consciousness resides and therefore what their frame of mind is.

It will be very hard to see at first as some peoples auras are only an inch or so off their body while others have auras that can span a few feet around them. You'll know you're starting to see it when you notice what looks like heat emanating off of hot asphalt surrounding there body, usually perfectly shaped with their bodies outline. It'll have either a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, dark blue, violet or white tint to it.

edit on 24-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

What do you know about Archangel Michael in the background or in relation to auras?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Arch Angel Michael as I understand him is the energy body/chakra cleanser, his purpose is to rid beings energy fields of anomalies such as intruding entities and obstructed energy channels. He is labeled as a being but can be better understood as an angelic consciousness from the higher realm who resides in this dimension to assist beings in transcending. Usually he only assists those who invoke him though, have you been doing any invocations recently? It's rare for an angel to assist someone without them asking for it as it's a matter of free Will.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Do you know what it means when you see a halo like aura around a person's head, pure white? You seem familiar with the subject.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

From my understanding the halo is formed and appears white when all 7 chakra channels of the body are opened and flowing. If the beings halo takes on the tint of silver that means they have balanced the flow to all 8 chakras (there are 7 in the energy body and 1 above the body which connects one to the higher realm). If one were to crystallize or to master their energy body the halo would then take on the color of gold.

That's just how I understand it from personal practice and experience.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31
I'm sorry for your loss but I perceive that this is a personal matter for you, not everyone else. If they want to charge people money then that is between them and the person being charged for it. Though, I can assure you personally that anyone who is truly a spiritual or religious practitioner would never put a price on Truth or assisting other beings.

No pure being either human or divine would ever ask anything in return for their help because if they truly practiced what they preached they would know the True Reality and therefore would have no ambition or desire for earthly pleasures.

Never trust anyone with an agenda, that is the first sign of a deceiver.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
They proceeded to demonstrate on a couple of people, and without knowing them were precise beyond coincidence on their mannerisms, traits and general character. It was bizarre enough and precise enough. It was not just a wacky palm reader trick or lucky guess. They were spot on.

Sounds like cold reading.

You can get a camera which photographs auras ,
( it's a scam of course, it's got little lights inside which fog the polaroid film to produce the auras ).

[ BTW do dyno-rod unblock chakras ?
]
edit on 24-5-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
sorry, accidental double post
edit on 24-5-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I learned to see Aura's about 20 years ago. Mine, at, the time was, a yellow-gold with brown tinges at the edge. Later I had my aura taken in 1996 and it was the same except for a white patch on left upper part as I looked at it from a picture. . It was later that I learned the meaning. According to some info, it meant an imminent death...my mom died about 2 weeks later.

Once when I was involved in a creative sewing project, I took a bathroom break and decided to look at my aura. It was the most beautiful color of teal I have ever seen. Don't know, but I have always associated it with creativity.

Many years later as I look at my aura, and after many years of depression, it is close to my head, though the same color without the dirty brown edges.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

I would not suggest ANY forceful form of chakra clearing, even by means of invocation as you will only distort the energies once more because the true problem lies within the individual clinging to their distorted thoughts and perceptions of self. Honestly I tell you and everyone else who reads this that the only, and I mean ONLY permanent way to activate and balance the energy body is by means of detaching ones self/mind from all forms of clinging to this reality.

What I mean by this is you must not hold on to any perceptions of opinion, any forms of judgment, any memory, any thought. This doesn't mean that someone has to give up anything in their life, they just have to stop clinging to them, clinging to the fear of losing them or the happiness of having them. For example, if your lover leaves you, you must not associate the situation with who you really are, you must only just observe it as an outside circumstance that your consciousness happened to witness, do NOT act on it.

Associating with anything brings out emotions and emotions are distorted energies, so if you feel happiness towards one thing and anger towards another those are both creating distortions and blockages in your energy body. If one were to stop clinging to everything in this reality their chakras will naturally clear themselves, nothing further would need be done. This is why spiritual teachers always say thoughts have form, don't cling to them. Even the thought "I am hungry" is an identification with the body and with this reality which will undoubtedly keep you from realizing your true nature and the blissful state of being that comes from such a realization.

I cannot enforce this enough, if one holds onto anything in this reality they will undoubtedly reincarnate over and have to start from square one again, suffering yet another life of lessons in this dimension.

I am writing an entire doctrine on this with much clearer explanations and examples, I will link it in this thread when I have completed it.

edit on 25-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What color is your aura now? I'm curious

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
... I am writing an entire doctrine on this with much clearer explanations and examples, I will link it in this thread when I have completed it.

Save yourself the bother of writing your thesis, (and others the bother of reading it), by transmitting it telepathically via your crown chakra,
[ BTW where is the font for sarcasm ? ].
edit on 25-5-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

LOL, only if it were that easy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join