It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Guards The Most Sacred Site In Christendom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Axum, only the patriarch is allowed to see it and they never carry it though they do carry a smaller one with a cloth over it, it is more likely that the prophet Jeremiah hid it beneath the Temple mount before the Babyloninans stormed the city though as claimed by Ron Wyatte but in fact if they love god and believe it then in the most real of all senses they do have the Ark though Mary carried the living word of God and it was manifest as Jesus so though it is still important as God's earthly throne and highest alter it is not the most sacred item in our religeon.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Actually... I have contacts in Ethiopia and there is a temple there where the Ark of the Covenant is supposed to be with the original Ten Commandments in it - and it is guarded by Christians, I believe.

There are many Arks in various places and ALL of them claim to be real.

But only ONE so far has all of the obvious signs that show it to be the real thing.

There are also many religions that ALL claim to be real.

Only ONE has the supernatural signs and miracles that PROVE it to be the real thing.

There are also at least 28 different "Holy" books that all claim to be written by God.

Only ONE so far has actually demonstrated the ability to predict the future.

The genuine ALWAYS seems to attract counterfeits.

The stealth agenda is to keep you away from the genuine.

I would be VERY surprised if all of the counterfeits were not forgeries created to discredit the real.

This is EXACTLY how false religion works and the SAME people are actually behind both.

Only the genuine gets counterfeited.

Throughout history, Satan has ALWAYS used counterfeits to discredit the genuine.

THE PROPHETIC TELEGRAPH No.78
"The Ark was found on 6th January 1982 but was kept secret by request of the Israeli Government. ... the whole episode has been compassed about by miracle." Link

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I too totally believe in Mr wyatte and would also like to add his familys official site with information about his find, www.ronwyatt.com... , some of what he experienced was definitely paranormal and day to day people sometime's can not grasp his testimony as real when he tell's of some thing's that happend on the You tube video's but I do believe him, the key to why it was kept secret was a riot on the temple mount, fear on the part of the Israeli authoritys whom may have lost control to there own orthodox extremists and the fact investigators then sent in are reported to have dropped dead when they approached the ark, Mr Wyatte photographed it but it turned out like a classical Ghost photograph like many genuine paranormal images that have been taken over the years and that are not fake.
Great comment.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
What convinced me was when I heard a close friend of Ron's (Corky Bell) speak in Alabama.

Listening to some of the miracles he described left me in total awe and 100% convinced.

The most amazing thing about this is that this thing is there right NOW, in a cave 20 feet below the spot where Jesus was crucified.

Last year I stumbled across something that totally blew my mind...

I read a quote from a book written by an unknown Jewish author in 110 BCE (Maccabees) that 100% correlates Ron Wyatts discoveries and shows that they are in fact the real thing.

"There is a verse in Maccabees that says Jeremiah hid the Ark in a cave on Mount Moriah and sealed the entrance. It then goes on to say that before the end of the world the Ark will be found again."

`The place shall remain unknown', he said, `until God finally gathers His people together and shows mercy to them. Then the Lord will bring these things to light again, and the glory of the Lord will appear with the cloud, as it was seen both in the time of Moses..."

The ARK will have its uses in THE TIME OF THE END

Below is another huge clue that I recently came across:

"When Solomon dedicated the temple, the house was filled with the smoke... That is called Shekinah meaning the place where God dwells and rests. Literally meaning rest. God is not looking for a place to just visit; He wants a room to dwell in. He wants a place for you to seek His presence on a daily basis." LINK

TPTB fight this subject tooth and nail, trying to keep the truth hidden because they KNOW it exposes their true agenda.

This quote about the Ark pinpoints WHY they fight so hard to hide the truth:

As a student of Jewish deception for the last 33 years, I can smell a viper 7,000 miles away; and this is A COVER-UP, NOT A HOAX. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Mass Media, which normally is in search of sensational stories...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE!!! They won't touch this story, even with a radiation suit on!!!

If this story were a fraud, the jews wouldn't be bashing Ron Wyatt. The contents of the Ark are ABSOLUTELY EXPLOSIVE, namely: the two TABLETS containing the Ten Commandments, Aaron's rod, and a sample of manna in a pot. All of this would prove, beyond a shodow of a doubt, that the Bible is GOD'S WORD. The Illuminati have invested too much in academia to turn them againist the Bible. This discovery would totally blow the billions - if not trillions - of dollars they have invested in their anti-Bible campaign. The last thing the jews want is renewed interest in the Bible, especially the New Testament!!!" Source

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join