It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Khadr sued for $50M by widow of U.S. soldier killed in Afghanistan and wounded sergeant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

And I'm calling you a racist bigot because you said Khadr was a "child molester" who should have been killed like the rest.

as i said, you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

here are my words.

aww, the then under age juvenile delinquent canadian citizen, that wanted to play the like he was a warrior for a god a child molester made up while hold up in a cave under a rock is getting sued for killing and wounding U.S. Service Men.

to make it simple for those who may lack skills, i put what i said about the under age juvenile delinquent canadian citizen, in lime green,
and the prophet mohamed in red. i guess i should have put a comma and the word that in between warrior and the a, for those that can't comprehend. i kinda thought everyone knew that mohamed was under the rock when he wrote the quran, and was a prevert that married a six year old girl and had sex with her when she was nine. i guess that the old saying that when you assume, you make a a@@ out of you and me can go both ways.

now a couple of questions.
1. where did i say he was a child molester? did i not say a warrior for a god? the then under age juvenile delinquent canadian citizen, that wanted to play the like he was a warrior for a god
2. do you deny mohamed married a six year old girl and when she was nine had sex with her? married or not and even in that day in time i call sex with a nine year old a child molester.
3. when did being a muslim, turn into a race? as i said in my first reply to you there are people of many races and ethnicity that are muslim. not all muslims are of middle eastern descent and i never once said any thing about a race. i said a juvenile delinquent canadian citizen, and child molester made up. never once mentioning race and or ethnicity. stop trying to use that word if you don't know what it means, or can't win your argument without trying to use political correctness to cloud a issuse.

all i said about khadr, was he wanted to play the warrior for a god role.

now for the other parts,

And you claim he was charged with war crimes? Buddy, if you think war crimes are the enemy killing your soldier in combat, then you have no clue what "war crimes" are. The whole Invasion of Afghanistan was a war crime. It was carried out on false pretences and had nothing to do with 9/11.

my words.

your wrong about this. no matter who you think planned, instigated, and executed 9/11, there is no doubt that members of al-qaeda were indeed involved.

this should give you a indication of my views on 9/11, i shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

now lets just use a little common sense, say you were young teen living in a modern liberal society, such as canada, where many of the people are. would you go to a country where the majority were, blood thirsty, intolerant male chauvinists, that have backwards ways of thinking, such as the taliban are. that went/goes around their country, murdering, torturing, and belittling those that don't hold to their views, and fight for them. no matter what your father thinks or believes or where he takes you. at 14, 15 yrs old, you have your own mind, and can make declensions about things on your own. i know i butted heads with my pop when i was that age. went a totally different way than what he said.

i could go on about the rest of your post but i'm afraid your comprehension skills wouldn't allow you to understand.

but i will say this about the ICC.
as far as the ICC the main reason for the U.S. not recognizing it. my understanding of it is because it conflicts with the with the U.S. Constitution supremacy clause. to put it simply, the Rome Statute/ ICC would override some U.S. laws which is not a good thing.
opinions vary on this, many think in order for the U.S. to recognize the Rome Statute/ ICC, there would have to be amendments added to the US Constitution, much in the same way ireland did.

but i guess if you are a worlder, giving up your laws to suit the rest of the world is just fine.

oh, you have no idea of who i am, and how much i know about war.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Nothing you've said is smart or witty. You only have shown your ignorance thus far. Also, yeah, maybe proper punctuation WOULD be best seeing as those of us who "lack skills" cant understand the point you're trying to make. Honestly, if you're going to attempt to come off as a know-it-all you should be typing in a manner that, at the very least, those of us fluent in English can understand.

You're no better than any other country, religion or people. Your way of thinking seems to have been programmed into you and any evidence presented before you, you brush off as though its nonsensical. Grow up and open your mind, the kids only 15 years old.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HumAnnunaki

here is a little research for you.

The godfather of human rights laws, the Geneva Conventions, oblige all member states to act on grave breaches of human rights, but does not stipulate the age of criminal responsibility.

Robert Young, deputy permanent observer and legal adviser to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) based in New York, told IRIN international humanitarian law (IHL) remains “silent” on the age of responsibility for perpetrators of grave human rights abuses, such as wilful killing, torture and inhumane treatment.

International Criminal Court (ICC) Article 26 prevents the court from prosecuting anyone under the age of 18, but not because it believes children should be exempt from prosecution for international crimes, “but rather that the decision on whether to prosecute should be left to States,” says the Office of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General (SRSG) for children and armed conflict (Working Paper Number 3: Children and Justice During and in the Aftermath of Armed Conflict, September 2011). “[The] exclusion of children from the ICC jurisdiction avoided an argument between States on the minimum age for international crimes,” it noted.

The age of criminal responsibility varies from country to country, from 7-16, but the bar is most commonly set at 14.
Analysis: Should child soldiers be prosecuted for their crimes?

so i believe this shows your lack of understanding, and as you can see the ICC even leaves it up to the State to decide what age is appropriate. just to make sure i checked the Geneva Conventions and could not find a age limit. if there is a age limit listed, please post a link and i will concede.

and as far as this.

Explain your statement of Khadr being a, as you put it - a 'PEDO' & a Jihadist!?! Show some FACTS please - instead of spreading hate.

see the my last reply i made to Vovin,www.abovetopsecret.com...

history is also doomed to repeat itself, if people who lack comprehension skills and spout off about things that they don't fully comprehend or are misinformed about.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindlyzack

Nothing you've said is smart or witty. You only have shown your ignorance thus far. Also, yeah, maybe proper punctuation WOULD be best seeing as those of us who "lack skills" cant understand the point you're trying to make. Honestly, if you're going to attempt to come off as a know-it-all you should be typing in a manner that, at the very least, those of us fluent in English can understand.

You're no better than any other country, religion or people. Your way of thinking seems to have been programmed into you and any evidence presented before you, you brush off as though its nonsensical. Grow up and open your mind, the kids only 15 years old.

spellin/ grammer nazi.

ever thought that i do that on purpose, or that my dyslexia which seems to manifest itself even more when i type causes that.
another thing is he is now twenty seven, another person who lacks comprehension skills, or who lazily reads something that those of us that have to work at it, well i won't go there.

nowhere did i say the U.S. is better than anywhere else. if so please give a quote where i said this. and don't read into my words, i want a direct quote.
edit on 26-5-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

How about you piss off?

This thread wasn't created so you can rant your hate speech about other peoples' cultures.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you for your clarification

Your wording between Khadr & the Muslim character without punctuation is what
misconstrued your 'pedo' statement.
The Genenva Convention of 14 is a blanket statement, one Canada adhered to before AMERICAN MILITARY involvement.

You seem to want to gloss over the facts..as I stated and shown in the BBC article;
an AMERICAN SOLDIER AT THE SEEN OF THE FIREFIGHT DISCLOSED THAT KHADR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEATHS.
He DID NOT through a grenade..and there is a picture to prove facts..all now being supressed!

Your hate propaganda shows you as PRO MILITARY.
You must be a ex soldier military personelle.

Be well

edit on 29-5-2014 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling (terrified of the Spelling Gestapo)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join