It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Your Brain Good At?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What are you good at? Below is a quick little test to 'pick your brain' to find the answer. Only 9 questions to answer.
Let us know.

I got 'Creative Thinker'.

www.quizony.com...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You are best at
Linguistic Thinking

You like to talk, listen, read, and write – and then talk some more. You express yourself in language and you think in language, too, rather than in images. You are intrigued not only by the meaning of words, but also the sound of them, and their rhythm. You are probably able to pick up foreign languages relatively easily.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Neat quiz...

"You are best at
Musical Thinking

You are highly sensitive to music and sounds strongly influence your thoughts and emotions. You tend to pay more attention to how someone says something than the meaning of the actual words they say. You may have perfect pitch and, even if you don’t, you are probably a good singer."

I have sang with my dad my whole life.. I love singing.. I love music...

Hope you are doing swell my sweet friend

edit on 22-5-2014 by natalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2014 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735
I'm not good with numbers but the rest seems to be right, funny one...

You are best at
Logical Thinking

You notice patterns everywhere and are likely to be quite good with numbers. Though you tend to see things in black and white, you always try to base your conclusions on solid evidence and you are, in general, an excellent problem-solver.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: natalia
Neat quiz...

"You are best at
Musical Thinking

You are highly sensitive to music and sounds strongly influence your thoughts and emotions. You tend to pay more attention to how someone says something than the meaning of the actual words they say. You may have perfect pitch and, even if you don’t, you are probably a good singer."

I have sang with my dad my whole life.. I love singing.. I love music...

Hope you are doing swell my sweet friend

Doing well, thank you.
Just dreading going back to work after a two week vacation. Ugh...

Send me an update via U2U on our last communication when you have time.

edit on 5/22/2014 by sled735 because: fix format

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.quizony.com...

I got Philosophical Thinking....i'm going to go and ponder over that now

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Fun thread, Sled.

Here is what I got.

You are best at
Linguistic Thinking

You like to talk, listen, read, and write – and then talk some more. You express yourself in language and you think in language, too, rather than in images. You are intrigued not only by the meaning of words, but also the sound of them, and their rhythm. You are probably able to pick up foreign languages relatively easily.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You are best at
Logical Thinking
You notice patterns everywhere and are likely to be quite good with numbers. Though you tend to see things in black and white, you always try to base your conclusions on solid evidence and you are, in general, an excellent problem-solver.

That is what i got, but i also philosophize on problems.

edit on 22-5-2014 by Luuke123 because: Forgot something

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Not what I expected but...

Logical Thinking

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What is my brain good at? Not ending a sentence with a preposition. I got sarcastic thinking.

Seriously, though, I got logical thinking.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i got logical thinking.

i was horrible at math growing up, but have pursued careers in math (forecasting and accounting). i memorize numbers. Phone numbers from when I was 7, credit card numbers, dates, financial statistics.

I identify words with numbers, too. Two names that are completely different, I will confuse if they have the same number of letters, or a similar ratio of vowels to consonants.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Philosophical Thinking

You tend to ponder big questions like the meaning of life and these questions are as important – or more important to you – than smaller matters like what you should have for dinner. You aren’t concerned with issues you consider superficial (even though your friends and family might disagree about their importance) and you value ethics more than practicality. You are a “big picture,” long-range thinker.

btw, my official stance of philosophy is it is "Mental Masturbation'

V

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I got creative thinking.
You are best at
Creative Thinking
You can easily visualize objects in three dimensions. You tend to think best when you are moving and you are likely to be particularly skilled at working with your hands. You may enjoy building models and making maps
I am a musician and painter. I've never had any particular interest in building models, unless sculpture counts, or making maps, although I have made some replicas of vintage maps on commission.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I didn't need to take the test to know what my brain is good at; I am, therefore I worry!

I worry when my kids don't call, wondering if they're alright; when they do call, I worry that something's wrong.
I worry that I'm making too much dinner, or not enough.
I worry about feeding my Koi too much, or not enough... but the test said I'm a logical thinker.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You are best at Linguistic Thinking You like to talk, listen, read, and write – and then talk some more. You express yourself in language and you think in language, too, rather than in images. You are intrigued not only by the meaning of words, but also the sound of them, and their rhythm. You are probably able to pick up foreign languages relatively easily.

I am going to disagree with this, I thin the musical and creative thinking fits me better. I think I only got this answer because I was torn over the question "how do you relax?" between music and books. Also due to the bookshelf question. I have a TON of books.

However, I am not a talker at all, and I pay more attention to the way things are said, more than I do the words that are said.
I also see things more in images. I would be a great painter if I could put onto paper the images I see in my head, unfortunately, I don't have the hand eye coordination to even draw a straight line.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Worrying accomplishes nothing, Nugget, except to give yourself an ulcer. The outcome will be the same.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Logical thinker. Sucks. Maybe a couple of seven sevens will take care of that

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I didn't need to take the test to know what my brain is good at; I am, therefore I worry!

I worry when my kids don't call, wondering if they're alright; when they do call, I worry that something's wrong.
I worry that I'm making too much dinner, or not enough.
I worry about feeding my Koi too much, or not enough... but the test said I'm a logical thinker.

Sounds logical to me.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Love quizzes, they're sorta addicting.

Linguistic Thinking You like to talk, listen, read, and write – and then talk some more. You express yourself in language and you think in language, too, rather than in images. You are intrigued not only by the meaning of words, but also the sound of them, and their rhythm. You are probably able to pick up foreign languages relatively easily.

This fits as I'm always reading, usually 2-3 books at a time, dream journaling first thing in the morning and journaling throughout the day. Words excite me, lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
What is my brain good at? Not ending a sentence with a preposition. I got sarcastic thinking.

Seriously, though, I got logical thinking.

I recognized that too. I just posted the same title as the article.
How would you rephrase that?

<<   2 >>

join