It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation Museum To Display Dino Skeleton It Says Proves Bible

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: azureskys
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

One of my favourite biblical quotes, and it shows that the 'Behemoths' couldn't possibly be dinosaurs....

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: azureskys

I'd say the Egg...
But what the hell mated to lay the Egg???

If the Universe is theoretically infinite, then theoretically God could also be infinite...
Alpha Omega...

That's a whole different topic I'd be drifting though!!!

Peace Azure!!!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: Krazysh0t
I believe that the Earth is very old, yet I have a slight problem with the link you posted (and many others like it)
It is basically a circular argument.
They date the strata by the type of fossils it contains.
They then date the fossils by the strata it is found in.

That isn't how fossil dating works and that's essentially a Hovind argument. The rocks are dated by isotope decay rates that give a very good estimate of when the rocks first formed. Fossils are not bones, they are outlines of bones that used to be there that have since been replaced by rock over time. If you date a strata, logic would say that the fossils within couldn't possibly be younger than the rocks themselves. Of course that's assuming you understand the process of sedimentary layers and how most rocks are formed over time. When a strata is dated, they date the rock. When a fossil is dated they date the rock. It is possible for some fossils to form more quickly than others, but that is a gross exaggeration and simplification of the fossilization process and how rocks are dated using multiple methods.
edit on 24-5-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join