It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know about trying to fall in love

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
When look for it you wont find it .. when not looking for it it will find you .. or try a drunk weekend in vegas .. erm .. never mind that leads to ex-wives ..
Be patient .. be confident.. be yourself .. relax when the time is right you will find someone ..

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
My case I tried to save his life I never called police everyone else did my life's been a worse kind of hell since
speaking from experience both in combat and over the years as a surgeon in war zones and disaster areas around the world .. bury the dead and move on .. you did the best you could the rest is up to the kid whether he lives or dies .. lost patients over the years but did all could for them .. were not gods just men .. you did the right thing dont beat yourself up over it ..
edit on 22/5/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

You know, meeting someone, falling in love and being in a relationship doesn't always solve all of life's problems for us.
It sounds like you have an awful lot you are dealing with at the moment and although traumatic events often spark some form of soul searching, I am inclined to suggest it may be more beneficial for your well-being to concentrate on gaining some peace and happiness with your current situation ( especially considering events for you the last few days)

As far as love goes....even for those you have encountered it, it often remains a mystery. There doesn't always seem to be any formulae or rhyme or reason. Some people are open to love and take longer to find it. Some people are closed off to love but nether the less it comes crashing down their door! Love finds you when it finds you, sometimes right under your nose and sometimes in the strangest of places and situations.....

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You'll find her. Don't worry. And when you do YOU WILL know it. I was 27 when I met my wife and I had no plans on settling down but I've been in hell(just kidding lol)....I mean married for 15 years. But you're gonna have to pay attention to the signs, though. From this day on, always look every woman in the eye if you haven't been already. Next thing you know, you will be in a crazy life, wild kids running around driving you crazy, arguing with your better half over the silliest stuff.....but it's heaven.

Or maybe you're a loner and this is what's meant for you? Just roll with the punches and what will be will be.
edit on 22-5-2014 by Fylgje because: typo of great magnitude. I hate my keyboard!!!!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for all the kind replies I appreciate it a ton thank you so much!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join