It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A close enounter with a strange helicopter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

Alright, screw it, can somebody who knows what they are doing embed it for me? Thanks in advance.
Luke

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

They were headed almost due east. They might possibly be staying at Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn, N.Y. for Memorial Day. I did a search for V-22 Ospreys in N.Y. for Memorial Day, and they have been doing fly overs the last few years. Here's a link for a video of an Osprey blasting debris at the good people of Staten Island!
www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's PID buddy.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Absolutely. I've had extensive training on protecting valuable military security and obtaining pictures of any kind is a NO-GO.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BangoDukeINF

I took pictures on the ramp all the time of high value assets. All we had to do was notify security and get permission from the guys working the jet. I used to have a few hundred 35mm pics my brother and I took out there.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
All but one video.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The order is wrong, i think 4 is actually 5.

I cannot get embed to work, and im not doing this for youtube views so if you know how to embed feel free to.

Luke

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BangoDukeINF

So what are my (potential ) charges?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Flying overhead, nothing. If you had been on base and taken them without permission, that's a different story.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Flying overhead, nothing. If you had been on base and taken them without permission, that's a different story.

This is very true. BTW it depends on what you are taking pictures of. DoD does not mind if you take pictures of declassified equipment. But you can be detained if you take pictures of training/maneuvers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join