It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A close enounter with a strange helicopter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

The videos were over 700mb i believe that could have something to do with the slow processing time.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BangoDukeINF

Thank you for identifying the chopper for me! I had a thought that it could be military but i didn't want to go pointing fingers without knowing. You said they are recon, that would most likely explain all the circling they did today. They appeared to be searching for someone or something, but what intimidated me was they kept flying slowly over my home. In my last two videos that i recorded they actually flew south from where they were (to the north of me) and flew in a half circle around my home, then flew directly over it. I don't know what they were interested in but there is nothing but residential homes in my area..

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Does that say video unavailable to you? I did not take it down..

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Sounds like a news/ police but am still waiting for the videos to process. YT said check back in few

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For your viewing pleasure during Intermission…

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe you could help me figure out why I saw 2 V-22 Osprey flying over Somerset County, N.J. yesterday. I don't think the National Guard has these yet, but I could be wrong. Photo is blurry, sorry.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

Been a long time since I put anything onto youtube, but I suspect you may have to enable embedding maybe?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Ospreys are currently in service as troop transport. Other than training and or "pivoting" somewhere or other Memorial Day is coming up. On the west coast in Silicon Valley a WWII four engine bomber and friggin P51 Mustang are buzzing the bay.

Their engine sounds are unmistakable, whenever I hear them coming I run outside to get a glimpse. That Mustang has that throaty vooooommm noise as it passes close over head on its way into Moffatt Air Field.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Most if not all birds are equipped with IR, Teloscopic, and Night Vision optics with recording capabilities. IOW, they saw you recording them.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well folks i have 4 videos processing on youtube, im going to step off ATS for around 30-60 minutes, that should be enough time for them to process then ill embed them in another post.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The picture looks like the UH 72a Lakota that was flying over my house a while back, but then again I had to make a similar thread to get it ID'd so take that for what it's worth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want to check it out

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Is that a bad thing?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
My old Dell pc had a major meltdown last December and I lost everything that was on it. I was able to bring it back to life after buying a new pc. Here's what the chopper looked like.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Not unless you're building bombs. Most people don't normally film or photograph aircraft let alone military aircraft (which is violation of OpSec). You merely brought interest to yourself with your camera.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Thanks, it could be Memorial Day. It's also 70 years this June 06 since the D-Day Invasion. I got to sit in a P-51 Mustang at the Kalamazoo Air Show in Michigan. Somewhere I've got the poloroid photo. They are beautiful planes!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

do you know what general direction they were heading?

they could have been heading to or from Dix/McGuire..

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well everybody, my videos are still processing. Ill embed them here, they should work when fully processed, ill check back in a hour or so.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

In the NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT H.R. 1960, there are orders for new aircraft airlift requirements for every branch of the military. This means that every military aviation unit needs to train and outfit to move a lot of stuff they have never moved before. So it is very commonplace to see transport aircraft in the skies over the US. Though what they are moving is OpSec.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Since I'm from Jersey, obviously my interest is peeked....I've never seen those types of planes before. Now I'll be on the lookout....

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think i know what happened, i didn't keep the page open while uploading. Since they are still not working im re uploading them as we speak,

Luke

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join