It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP the amazing weather manipulation tool you can run.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli
Interesting *discussion*. Since paint involves chemistry and chemistry IS physics, should one consult a painter for answers to physics questions?

Also, can HAARP control the weather? If so, how?

Thanks in advance for your valuable time and input.

What does the act of painting have to do with developing a chemical using the physical properties of the materials.

I know you were just trying to be *smart, but at least use a cogent example . . .

I don't think HAARP would "control" the weather but the studies are indicating that it can affect the rate of UV reaching the poles using the proper technique. With the proper application it appears as though it can affect diffusion rates at higher altitudes as well. Of course you would need the proper software algorithms and data to be potentially be used in such a way.

LoL a painter . . . jeez you guys a f*ing desperate . . .

-FBB

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli

What does the act of painting have to do with developing a chemical using the physical properties of the materials.

Are you suggesting that painting is not subject to the laws of physics?

I know you were just trying to be *smart, but at least use a cogent example . . .

Cogent like your arguments to defend your refusal to acknowledge differences between chemistry and physics? LOFL

ETA: Any answer to the questions in this post? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-5-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join