It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see without glasses. It actually works, sort of.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've actually used this a lot from time to time. I first learned about it in school, when taking a photography class. I usually use it when I get up, and don't have my glasses on, to peer at the time on the cable box, hehe....

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow, I've never heard of this. It works a lot better than I thought it would, before I tried it. I am shocked. This will come in handy in a pinch.

thanks a lot for posting this. S+F.

edit on 21-5-2014 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This can work yes, but I dispute that it works well for all types of vision. I discovered this trick as a child because I have worn glasses or contacts all my life.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Still doesn't work for me. It actually creates a bigger problem for what kind of vision issues I have. It eliminates the peripheral vision which is one of my biggest problems. I have been playing around with it for days now, and I still don't see a difference for things that are at range. It does make things that are up close clearer, but I don't have a problem with seeing things that are up close.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I've never been able to read anything with my left eye, but this actually works. It's like a whole new world for my left eye to explore now... lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join