It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 UFO's crashland in China, entire area locked down by military with pics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hemogoblin
Perhaps it was the same thing that took out the Russian proton rocket?

I have no way to tell if this video has been messed with or not, but the timing of all of this is crazy!

www.youtube.com...

I guess my question is - exactly whose "ufo" is this, anyway?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Might be something classified. This could get interesting.

Anyone know if it was on the flight path of the failed rocket?

edit on 16-5-2014 by Beneneth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Something fell of a satellite or maybe a satellite got hit by something in space?

I guess something has to be flying to be an unidentified flying object. Falling doesnt really count.

There's always the slight chance that they were indeed flying. Just flying in the direction if the earth's surface....
This is pretty strange, interesting, spooky, etc... I hope it's not a hoax.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Looks like a stabilizer rocket fuel tank maybe.......

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
People in china will now thing they are in the TRUEMAN SHOW with all that gear falling around them .

good find op

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'd give this an 80% chance of being a pressure sphere.

For more info check here:
www.eclipsetours.com...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

There's always the slight chance that they were indeed flying. Just flying in the direction if the earth's surface....

If you are flying and hit the ground that hard...you failed at flying.
Hit the ground that hard and it is definitely in the falling category.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: followingpythagoras

I guess my question is - exactly whose "ufo" is this, anyway?

That's no UFO. That's a star.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Heh?
I was about to say 'yay Phage is here'

What do you mean its a star....as in flags in posts?

What say you oh revered one....we got some space junk, hi-tech drone or just the crown from some stupid Archy Cartoon

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Not that I necessarily believe that non-earth UFOs fell to earth, but I wonder at our commonly held belief, from those that do believe, that aliens would be roughly our size. There is no reason to suspect this. Aliens may come in vastly different sizes than us, not just shape. We do not know they type of planetary physics under which they may have evolved. We could be giants compared to them or vice versa. Maybe this picture of something that fell into a field is a ship that holds an entire civilization! (not likely, just sayin!)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaxnmarko

Not that I necessarily believe that non-earth UFOs fell to earth, but I wonder at our commonly held belief, from those that do believe, that aliens would be roughly our size. There is no reason to suspect this. Aliens may come in vastly different sizes than us, not just shape. We do not know they type of planetary physics under which they may have evolved. We could be giants compared to them or vice versa. Maybe this picture of something that fell into a field is a ship that holds an entire civilization! (not likely, just sayin!)

There are biological limits to brain sizes of intelligent beings.

Robots? Not so much.

Batteries Included?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The Proton rocket which failed shortly after launch was using what is called a Briz M upper stage. You can find better photos of the stage at the Russian Space Web site, including one which shows the bottom/base of the stage. There are (by my count) 8 spherical tanks which are similar to the ones the OP posted.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm going to laugh my butt off if that thing turns out to be one of the "Motherships" everyone on here has been predicting forever will show up to destroy us all and unbeknownst to us 140 Million Tardigarde sized shock troopers just entered the water supply and are heading for the brain stem of of everyone in the region even as we type...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This looks pretty strange. It looks like on the top there is a piece that would unscrew if you look really close. It might be some kind of tank to hold a liquid or gas. That comment from Hemogoblin about a Russian rocket launch might be a good clue to these things. But he also stated that Russia denies that any part came down in China so I guess we have to believe that.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins

.... But he also stated that Russia denies that any part came down in China so I guess we have to believe that.

The Russians are always denying that their space hardware 'reached the ground' anywhere, there are UN treaties on liability for damage. But even the Russian press is now reporting the China debris and its connection with the launch, and there are readable serial numbers on some of the hardware.

I remember the off-course nuclear-powered Mars probe they crashed onto Bolivia in 1996, while claiming it had safely sank in the Pacific Ocean. Even their perestroika-motivated new friends in the White House endorsed that convenient untruth. I was the guy who dug out the real records and showed the junk was somewhere in the Andes, not under water.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
UPDATE!!!!

ok so 3 more objects have been found. Now totaling 8.

Sorry i do not have a link as it was reported on TV on CCTV13 News. They reported that the Government spokesperson said they have no idea what the hell they are. I am thinking if they where part of that Russian rocket the blew up in KZN they would at least have an idea about it. but as above poster said Russian press are reporting it and serial numbers have been found. Although i haven't seen any sources for this

Although you cant trust the gov in China they are pretty open about the whole UFO thing and encourage the people to report. Prob to keep them looking the other way at what they are up to.
edit on 17-5-2014 by hemogoblin because: because i can

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hemogoblin Its Goobers hat, from The Andy Griffith Show.............had too.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If you are flying and hit the ground that hard...you failed at flying.
Hit the ground that hard and it is definitely in the falling category.

Right. Unless of course that was it's intended goal/target. For all we know it could be not a failure, but a 100% successful mission. Until we know more it's a little early to judge. But hey you are Phage so let's just give you a thousand stars. XP

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A mission to randomly drop stuff in farm fields? Ok.

Still, not flying. Falling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join