It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 UFO's crashland in China, entire area locked down by military with pics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Xinhua: Debris Falling On Heilongjiang Was Rocket Parts

Beijing Xinhua in English 0657 GMT 18 May 14

BEIJING, May 18 (Xinhua) -- Authorities have identified objects that fell into northeast China's Heilongjiang Province as parts from a carrier rocket or a satellite.
Experts in the province have conducted analysis to identify the objects and the authorities are communicating on the issue with relevant parties, said a statement from the China National Space Administration on Sunday.
The province's city of Tsitsihar reported several unidentified objects which appeared to have fallen from the sky on Friday.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.astronautix.com...

Look at the two on the right. It looks like the pictures in the OP, only larger I guess. About 1/3 from the bottom and 1/3 from the top, it looks like the interlocking "teeth" with the sphere inside.

I don't know anything about rockets, so it's a guess.
edit on 18-5-2014 by oldetimehockey4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo

originally posted by: JadeStar
There are biological limits to brain sizes of intelligent beings.
Robots? Not so much.
Batteries Included?

This comment really shows how much you are open to other possibilities.

Our biology is based on the carbon atom, yes? Well, what if theirs is not based on that atom but another, say silica for example?

Then their biology would be totally different from ours and therefore the brain/size ratios which apply to our world would not apply where they come from. Plus their environment would be totally different too.

================================
The word is in China is that it is part of the Russian failed rocket launch.

It is very hard to imagine silicon based biology. What takes the place and serves the role that water does in carbon based biology for starters?

There's nothing wrong with being open to other possibilities, so long as they are based upon real things like physics, chemistry, etc. Nature is wonderful but it also provides limits to what is possible. The savvy mind keeps that IN MIND when being open to other possibilities.

That's called well reasoned speculation as opposed to wide-eyed storytelling.

Sci-fi and psuedoscience based on fanciful imaginings can skate away from the limits and rules of the physical universe but serious people typically who consider these things (astrobiologists) do not.

Read the blue text below this post if you haven't already.
edit on 18-5-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
In the U.S. Burger King had a big promotion going. Maybe something in China too, only the crowns there are made of metal instead of paper.
cwm

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
That's what I'd figured. Could it have been the Russian rocket that blew up, or is it something that reentered?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Goober says:
"Thanks for finding my hat!"

But seriously, it does look like a part of a pressure vessel or other tank from a rocket. Rockets can carry several spherical or cylindrical tanks.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
This comment really shows how much you are open to other possibilities.

Our biology is based on the carbon atom, yes? Well, what if theirs is not based on that atom but another, say silica for example?

Silicon based life may be possible, but the chemical properties of carbon is what makes it ideal for metabolic processes.

Carbon has the ability to bond (and unbond) relatively easily to itself, easily creating complex chains of molecules used in metabolic processes -- i.e., the carbon atoms of simple hydrocarbon molecules link with the carbon atoms of other simple hydrocarbon molecules, creating long chains of more complex organic molecules. Silicon based life is sometimes mentioned by astrobiologists because Silicon has a similar ability to bond with itself, BUT it still does not bond as easily to create long chains of varied and complex molecules like carbon can...

...When silicon bonds to itself, it does so in more of a crystalline structure rather than in long chains like carbon can. It is these long chains of carbon/hydrocarbon/organic molecules that drive metabolic processes rather than crystal structures.

Can there be silicon life? Maybe. However, it seems carbon is much more likely to be able to spontaneously become part of a metabolic process, and carbon seems to be ubiquitous in the universe. Therefore it seems more likely that life will use carbon, mostly because it seems to be the easiest -- and nature likes easy.

edit on 5/20/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hemogoblin

It's a left over propellant tank.
There are dozens of pictures on Google images of the same objects falling around the world at various times in the past.
Nothing exciting or "Alien" about it.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
China says it's Russian rocket debris.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

BEIJING, May 18 (Xinhua) -- Authorities have identified objects that fell into northeast China's Heilongjiang Province as parts from a carrier rocket or a satellite.

Well, which is it? From a carrier rocket, OR a satellite? Until they can say which, they haven't identified squat! LOL.

The last post's story link seems to bolster the idea. Appears the Russians are mistaken and indeed some debris DID fall in China.

Seems like the 8 spheres are from the Briz-M upper stage of the rocket to me???
www.russianspaceweb.com...

Scroll down and you'll see the 8 in this pic.... I could be wrong, but the Briz-M is part of the Proton M rocket that blew up.
edit on 20-5-2014 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I believe its a Russian project, I think that day, Russia failed in a missile project, if you search the news...

Its archaic to be considered alien.

Or, it could belong to rebel alliances, that is known to us, that are trapped for a long time here. So its logical that their tech is a bit of past due... But again the chances to be Russian is like (99% Russian and 1% ufo).
edit on 20-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
It reminds me of the various samplers that are sent up, I know the one that collected solar particles broke the first time when it hit the ground, maybe a outer protective shell was added to them.

Right on the money with the samplers comment, thanks for example pics and links also. that is a person with an intelligent answer thank you. Star for calming my baffled mind

as for the source... do you really expect to get anything close to the truth through the main gov controlled media??? so why even bring up source = fake...

when i first saw this i thought for sure we finally hit some of those bastards down! But then i noticed the handle on the top and the samplers comment next just perfectly summarized what i wanted to know thanks OP for a great read and a cool vid.
edit on 22-5-2014 by Aarcadius because: Typo

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aarcadius
Right on the money with the samplers comment, thanks for example pics and links also. that is a person with an intelligent answer thank you. Star for calming my baffled mind

More likely a part of a propellant tank or other pressure vessel from a rocket -- maybe the Russian Proton rocket that disintegrated the same day and at about the same time. These sorts of tanks are usually spherical or cylindrical, and the object in the image could be one half of a spherical tank or one end of a cylindrical tank.

This website (link below -- originally posted by Jim Oberg in a post on the previous page of this thread) discusses this very same debris we are talking about in this thread and suggests the Proton Rocket as one possible explanation:

Link: www.eclipsetours.com...
[scroll part of the way down for the image seen in the OP]

edit on 5/22/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello? Happens all the time:

space.io9.com...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It is pretty obvious from the beginning that this was rocket parts. I am suprised anybody thought it was something else.

We live in a social media world now were everything gets spread around super fast.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

You are basing that on biology we are familiar with, but we don't know how other life forms would be restricted by size or not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join