It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO knocks Russian rocket out of commission!!! video included.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So some one posted a thread already i know, but this one will include a 2 videos detailing the ufo. Is it man made? Is it ET? Either way from what i can see, it is real and this will hopefully open the doors to the truth. IMO USA
has higher powers helping at work, not saying they are good or bad, like in the other thread was discussed, i am neither with US.govt or with the Russian one, i think most if not all forms of govt arr a load of crap and definitely the reason for our beautiful but corrupt world being the way it is.

First video shows what happened with no mods done to it.

m.disclose.tv...

Second vid is zoomed in version of the UFO.

m.disclose.tv...

Now there was another video showing the initial launch from the ground and with Russians talking, but due to lack of time i couldnt find/pull it up. If some one can imbed the videos for people to easily see them, i would appriciate it, and also please pm me or just simply tell me rq how to do it.

Enjoy, were in for a ride imo... ATS discuss this but its clear something happened here that was planned.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

Well I would like to say good find on the videos, pretty interesting indeed. I just got finished reading the other threads regarding this topic and this one is pretty nuts. I would say Bug or debris but the way it went by the rocket and right after it exploded, then to make it even crazier its supposedly Russia's most advance satellite or something along those lines..thats weird .Hopefully the PRO ATSers will swoop in this thread and give their 2 cents. Thank man

edit on 16-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Weird indeed huh...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lifeishigh
So some one posted a thread already i know, but this one will include a 2 videos detailing the ufo. Is it man made? Is it ET? Either way from what i can see, it is real and this will hopefully open the doors to the truth. IMO USA
has higher powers helping at work, not saying they are good or bad, like in the other thread was discussed, i am neither with US.govt or with the Russian one, i think most if not all forms of govt arr a load of crap and definitely the reason for our beautiful but corrupt world being the way it is.

First video shows what happened with no mods done to it.

m.disclose.tv...

Second vid is zoomed in version of the UFO.

I'm looking into it but daboo7 is full of # overall so idn.

m.disclose.tv...

Now there was another video showing the initial launch from the ground and with Russians talking, but due to lack of time i couldnt find/pull it up. If some one can imbed the videos for people to easily see them, i would appriciate it, and also please pm me or just simply tell me rq how to do it.

Enjoy, were in for a ride imo... ATS discuss this but its clear something happened here that was planned.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh
Already posted.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So why do you think it's anything but a rocket flying past a bright star?

I suppose it's useless to ask for the date/time/location, but tell me this, why don't you think that data are unimportant?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
IF anything hit this thing, my bet is man made and to purposely damage the rocket.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What are the chances of this being debris? Or even a....meteor?

(Before anyone comes here complaining about coincidence, a man was almost hit with a meteor while sky diving, so yeah, theres always that chance
)

Either way, this IS a UFO.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object
UFO does not equal (!=) Aliens.

The only part that can debunk the meteorite idea is the fact that it dips upward/changes motion

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here is the link to the RT News page

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It appears to be a Missile strike or object strike of sorts

Perhaps the balls that landed in China are the munition/round fired from a rail gun

Just throwing it out there

edit on 16-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
So why do you think it's anything but a rocket flying past a bright star?

Because it changes trajectory?

Almost as if the projectile penetrated or clipped rocket with high kinetic energy and exited at a different trajectory

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I could not see anything on the first video... but after watching the zoomed version, this is definitely an interesting one. Will be interesting to see what comes of this.
edit on 16-5-2014 by Havox because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2014 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
American military having some fun? Just a thought.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join