It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution of Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So what I'm understanding through all the knowledge I have accrued over the years about the history of the planet in a geological and environmental sense is that Earth started as an orb of molten fire, cooled down, became covered in algae, slowly over billions of years formed an atmosphere of oxygen and carbon dioxide, became overruled with dinosaurs, mass extinctions happened, gravity changed, the ice ages came and now it sounds as if we may be living through another one of Earth's cusps of change where the atmosphere, geology and the life will transform into a new stage of history. I don't lie when I say that things seem weird as far as the quality of reality is as compared to when I was a young boy. I think that when the shift of the planet starts to really kick in anything will become possible. The scientists tell us that the dinosaurs lived in a world with thicker air and lower gravity. To tell you the truth I have been increasingly experiencing some increase of gravity effects that relates to another thread I started found here. www.abovetopsecret.com... For example only last night I was having serious issues with small floating objects becoming attracted to me and fly through the air from distances of up to 4 to 8 feet from me and stick to my body in random places. This got me thinking about gravity as it pertains to mass and density and also the charges of electricity that are static but then again no lightning shot from my fingers last night. Anomalous things are piling up in my life at a rate I've never before experienced and this has been going on for the past year or so. The point I'm trying to make here about all this is that I believe that we are on the cusp of change that will affect the entire world as it has countless times before over billions of years. Whatever the changes may be is anyone's guess. I can't ignore all these anomalous things happening in my life and I have to attribute them to something. I think that these changes go far beyond simply weather patterns and sea levels. I think it could change the proportions of the elements of what holds life as we know it together. If this is a true thing that would happen then life would have to adapt to the new parameters of existence exactly like how the dinosaurs who survived are now little fluffy feathery birds. If this is too babblish I apologize, I'm not much of a thesis-ist.

new topics

join