It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Time?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Interesting idea .. but prefer not to get molested by the tsa and no desire to set foot in the states .. plus sun wukongs passport expired and if I leave him behind id return to find an empty bar along with one very hungover macaque .. not a pretty thing to encounter ..

Hmm...I want anyone outside the U.S. more...thinking outside the box....fiddle sticks! Good point....

OK ...how..

We must have mask..and world wide.............
So Oct 31 is not yet a go........lol.?

Man I would love this to work........

edit on 15-5-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I'm still nonplussed :/

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
An ATS convention?...it would end in a bloodbath lol.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

But who would come out the winners

P

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Me of course I have monkeys, chimps and other various primates to do my bidding.
But don't worry you are a good sort and all my primate brothers and sisters would give you bananas

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Great a working holiday will just pack my surgical gear ... and hope customs doesnt look to close at sun wukongs passport ..

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Next Halloween in Jerusalem!

Oh, as for the avatar thing, every time you click a photo in your upload file there is an option on top to make that photo your avatar. I change mine like I change my socks, once every two weeks or so.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

id be willing to bet that if ATS had a convention there would ensue a fist fight.

daily there are people on here having verbal 'fist' fights, its naive to think that wouldnt also happen in person.

ETA apparently i wasnt the only one with this thought -

edit on 5/15/14 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Get all of us together in the same place at the same time, eh?

Convenient.

Who do you work for?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm sure there are plenty of conventions out there. You just need to know where to look. I do doubt they're as good as any comic-on/hobby convention though. Defiantly not at McCormick center.

edit: honestly I think it would be a freak show. The media would have a hay day.

edit on 16-5-2014 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

P.p.s. edit: those fist fights would actually be people in costume and all it would be is them V.s. they're opponent in selfies or photos.
edit on 16-5-2014 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

the only time i change my socks is when i look down and realize that they are gone.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The 800lb gorilla in the room...

No, it's not me, I'm a little more svelte and a lot nastier... The problem with any ATS get together or event is simple... A simple matter of dollars and cents... There are countless threads where there have been member inspired attempts, or organized events (the old Bay Area UFO Conventions)... Turnout... Next to nothing... (I was there, or almost always there). The standard member reply is "I really want to go, but I have no money." Party over. There is a small group of members (mostly staff) that travel and are not financially compromised, and WE DO get together... We don't start threads regarding it because the discussion course is easily predicted...

Bottom line, ATS doesn't have the demographic for these kind of events...

For the record, here is a thread regarding what is most likely the first "big" ATS event:

ATS Adventure in Michigan is complete.

We are just shy of the 10 year anniversary for that one...

Give it a try if you feel the need...

edit on 5/16/2014 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join