It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Moving Object In The Sky. W/ Pictures.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
a reply to: Phage
Another example of?

A long exposure of an airplane.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful
EXIF 0230

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I stated all camera details in my post. Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I seen only a fast glimpse of light a few times (not a strobe) it would have been a fraction of a strobe light by comparison. If it were a plane I would have clearly seen that since I was watching the sky and therefore would not have had to make a post asking for ideas as to what this could have been. Additionally, I am very familiar with shooting stars, meteors and ISS as I watch the sky a lot. Perhaps my post wasn't clear (it's my first post). I am trying to find out what type of small light can move extremely fast making the eye only catch a glimpse here and there. I thought maybe others at ATS may have some ideas or a similar sighting/story.

I live in a very small town with little to no light pollution and wide open skies with excellent visibility. There are no buildings or anything obstructing my field of vision.

edit on 15-5-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

S@F for you, beautiful and stunnign UFO pictures.

Thanks for sharing, I had a feeling for the past 2 nights but did not go out instead went to bed.

Good job

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe it was this or something like it, I am north of Chattanooga

Last night at 8:38:30 PM CDT, a basketball size meteoroid entered the atmosphere 63 miles above Columbia, South Carolina. Moving northwest at 78,000 miles per hour, it burned up 52 miles above the Tennessee country side, just north of Chattanooga. This fireball was not part of any meteor shower and belongs to a class of meteors called Earthgrazers. These meteors skim along the upper part of the atmosphere before burning up. This one travelled a distance of 290 miles, which is quite rare for a meteor.

edit on 16-5-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join