It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did Those Pictures Go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
When the Donald Sterling story first broke, I remember reading several articles that included pictures of V. Stiviono and Magic Johnson together at a basketball game where she was being very touchy feely with him. Am I the only person on the planet who saw those pictures, or does anyone here remember seeing them as well?

I did a Google image search and can't seem to find them now. Obviously this was about more than just the instagram photo. Why else would he tell her not to bring him to his games?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Still doing back-flips trying to defend that scum?

Interesting.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Try looking up the instagram photos.. as I think those are the ones your are thinking of.
Magic and Matt Kemp right?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No I'm not talking about the Instagram photo. In the original articles there were 3 additional photos of V and Magic together at what I'm assuming was a Clippers game. They were in the front row and in one of the pics she had her hand on his shoulder and in another she had her hand on his leg. It looked like she was laughing at something he said. I have the memory of an elephant and I'm sure of what I saw.

From the start I've been curious as to why the media has focused on the Instagram pic and nothing at all has been said about those other photos.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Still doing back-flips trying to defend that scum?

Interesting.

2 years of recorded conversations and this is all she's got? More interesting.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Even if it was a conspiracy to get the team from him, the guy is a scumbag racist of the highest order. He sees the players as animals and he is just profiting of them. But I bet blacks aren't the only ones he thinks he's superior too.....

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

True, but I just watched Magic get on national television and paint himself as a Saint. He claims he didn't know her at all, and now the pics that prove he was lying his butt off have been scrubbed from the net. Doesn't that bother you at least a little bit?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My bad. That wasn't Magic, it was T.O.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Of course he's profiting off of them it's a business, are they playing ball for free or are they making a boat load of money for doing nothing more then working out?

It's a 2- way street.

I would also bet the farm that most of the players have said some kind of racist remark in the past.
Just another story being blown out.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'm with you on that.
One side is just as bad as the other, in this case.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I guarantee that most of the players have been, or are racists.(assumption on both of our parts but warranted)

But I think owners of some of these teams don't see blacks the way the fans do. I think they just see it as fighting chickens or dogs. (Another assumption on my part but I have my suspicions)
But money makes it alllllll better

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
You mean this one and yes I saw it too........

itstheplug.files.wordpress.com...

A simple web search of images found it.........

new topics

top topics

join