It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Paranormal Experience the Result of Geomagnetic Energy Acting on our Brains?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think it's a more "stuck" situation Phage. Where the soul is afraid to move on to whatever is next - once they realize fade to black never was an option.

CdT

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I do agree that energetic fields affect our ability to see into other realms. Maybe my response didn't lean in that direction.
I only meant that certain people have the ability (by having an open third eye) to see things without having any distortion in the energy fields around them.

Here is a video where David Wilcock talks about this energy field being created, shown in movies so they can hide it in plain site of the masses. Begin at the 50:52 mark.

i agree. the third eye is our window into other/bordering realities/dimensions. and i believe with practice it's something that anyone can be capable of. as i know from experience, you can get your third eye to open either with chakra meditation or through a traumatic experience even. in my case it was the latter. i had a NDE and ever since then my third eye has been open. i don't think it's completely wide open but, enough for me to still sense/see things that i normally would not be able to previous to my NDE.

Xarian6

and you're correct about geology having the ability to record and store energetic information. i think most non-intelligent hauntings & hotspots can be attributed to this phenomena. naturally occurring energy will be able to feed spirits who can harness that energy. and if an even occurs that is traumatic enough it can become embedded in that location and repeat itself like you said, as a VHS style tape loop.

Where do we get this belief that "Non-intelligent" hauntings are just recordings? Do we have any proof of that other than an event that happened in the past is repeated? How do we know spirits don't just act out an event they witnessed?

I don't personally believe in "geological recordings," as I think all spiritual phenomena is intelligent, they just seem to relegate themselves to doing certain things.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join