It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three ESO Cinematics I WANT AN ELDER SCROLLS MOVIE!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Everytime I watch these I HAVE to play!!!!

ETA: Hot red headed Elf FTW!!!!
edit on 5/13/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC
The game has been aggravating me to no end. I can't seem to get past certain quests from being killed. I also haven't found any helmet to buy either. However, at Lvl 13 it has to come sooner or later. It seems if you don't play in groups, your in trouble.

edit on 13/5/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
The game has aggravating me to no end. I can't seem to get past certain quests from being killed. I also haven't found any helmet to buy either. However, at Lvl 13 it has to come sooner or later. It seems if you don't play in groups, your in trouble.

I think it depends on class selection, I did a Mage with a bow, breezed well past the teens with no problem.

Was getting into areas that were too advanced 5-6+ above current.

Definitely some balancing issues.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I regret buying it...cancelled my sub, just the same old every quest.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't want an Elder Scrolls movie because Hollywood ! , still lovin Skyrim but what I really want is the next Scrolls game...and that's not ESO. I'm hoping for a return to Morrowind

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Cinematics look way cool, but the online game....I'm not so sure about paying that extra 15.00 a month.

I am waiting for the next major single player campaign like Oblivion and Skyrim.

Good call you old ass! lol

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Whats with all the ESO hate?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Whats with all the ESO hate?

I don't hate the game, but was very disappointed in the way the developers decided to go. I was part of the super secret beta test Psijic Order that had complete access, and the developers basically ignored the testers on every single part of the game and did the opposite of what was suggested.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
if you're on the NA server feel free to add me on ESO. my account is @KhajiitDotCom
i play on Daggerfall but would be interested in making an alt on another alliance :p

currently VR2 nightblade imperial and lvl 30 dragonknight redguard

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkYouSpeak

Did they ever fix VR Templars? Magicka regen was so broken it made the class unbearable. I heard they completely nerfed and broke NB post launch too.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Cinematics look way cool, but the online game....I'm not so sure about paying that extra 15.00 a month.

I am waiting for the next major single player campaign like Oblivion and Skyrim.

Good call you old ass! lol

The Fable series was too easy, Oblivion was just about right, but needed higher level weapons and armor.

Basically you had like 1 classes of weapons and armor and enemies.

There should have been closer to 1K in modern times in IMHO.

Skyrim was pretty good. It went where Oblivion failed.

I want unified skyrim Oblivion game, I don't like MMORPG games they always fail at being even close to as good as a single player format RPG.

WC2 awesome in its time, sold more units in 5 years than chess in 800...true story!!

WC3 ROC was a great game, very fun!!!
WC3 TFT was a great game, and it was even better then ROC, hard to believe, but it is true.
WOW....I have nothing really good to say about it, other than forwarding the story line in a couple of places the books and previous games haven't.

This is what they do to games.

They take previously awesome games, and make them pay to play, and ruin them.

Human greed can take anything, no matter how good and true, and warp it until nobody would pay anything for it, because it is useless.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Argonian DK here. EP, "@homerinnc

top topics

join