It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Boy Who Could Heal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I read this very interesting article, something like reiki?

www.rense.com...

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's in the same nieghborhood. But not what the typical Reiki healer would do or look to be doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
interesting stuff, remindas me of one of those mystical shamans in africa or something.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've heard of people who have a special healing power. They are able to heal through the touch of their hands, because they become connected and are basically a channel that lets the Spirit flow through them to heal the sick. It's pretty interesting actually, I don't know if that's what this kid is doing, but it seems similar.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OMG I dont know if this means anything but that kid looks exactly like me in that picture. If that even is HIM in the picture but anyways just thought that was weird how he looks like me and same age.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
I've heard of people who have a special healing power. They are able to heal through the touch of their hands, because they become connected and are basically a channel that lets the Spirit flow through them to heal the sick. It's pretty interesting actually, I don't know if that's what this kid is doing, but it seems similar.

It's not a spirit that is being channeled through, it's the energy itself. Although intuit is a great helper in healing, it can be done by anyone. Very simple. THe hardest part is to allow vs. trying to help.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I personnally use the medicine man on call. LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I Kind of thought that kid looks like me in that picture, and i'm 19 myself, wierrrd eh.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I heard about Adam years ago. Iread about him in Rolling Stone. I think he was 16 at the time. Anyways, very interesting person.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Intresting. Reminds me of a lady I saw heal a man in.... Damn I can't remember the state.. It was in the bible belt region of the US. She senced that this man had hurt his back, which he did he twisted it while using a TV camera a few days before. The lady who was with a group of friends. All deeply religous. placed her hands on his pain. Only a short time passed when she was finished that the man noticed the pain gone. He was freakin out but aslo happy that the pain had gone.
Chalk one up for the Healers!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the show on hbo carnivale ?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I wonder if he can cure my friend. He doesnt have a disease but is slowly losing the ability to use his legs. Can he heal my friend? I hope so

new topics

top topics

join