It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 reasons why US should keep intervening in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Apparently Victoria Nuland & friends read VT and lack a sense of irony. They took my joke as a serious policy prescription.

More than two months ago, I started my list

1. Intervening in Ukraine could solve a wide array of problems – debt, recession, racism, gridlock, poverty, drug abuse, unemployment, illegal immigration, partisanship, political corruption – by triggering World War III and eliminating the root cause of all of these issues: namely, human life.

2. After our brilliant successes in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, what could possibly go wrong?

3. Fight unemployment, put Operation Gladio snipers back to work!

4. The coup we supported was financed by Zionist Jewish oligarchs and led by Nazis, which presents an outstanding opportunity to continue to promote Zio-Nazi cooperation – bringing two old enemies together to make a fresh start hating somebody else…such as Arabs, Russians, Persians, and Muslims.

5. The two sides of Ukraine hate each others’ guts, so why don’t we go over there and stand between them and let them both shoot at us?

6. Ukraine is Europe’s leading producer of two critically-important natural resources: debt and poverty.

7. If we don’t intervene, those knockout Ukraine girls will “leave the West behind” – and we don’t want our behinds left, do we?

8. Hearing Victoria Nuland say “F- the EU” alone was worth the $5 billion. More entertainment, please!

9. For only $5 billion we made a real mess. Imagine the mess we could make for $10 billion!

10. We lost Crimea, so why not lose the whole country?

Looking at events in ukraine it is obvious that they who are in power do not wanted any table-talks, they only wanted the situation to become worse. Why?

If Sniegoski is right, they’re not only insulting our intelligence, but also playing Obama for a fool.

But fewer and fewer people are getting fooled. Maybe even Obama will wake up one of these days and demand Nuland’s head on a platter.

edit on 5/13/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

But fewer and fewer people are getting fooled. Maybe even Obama will wake up one of these days and demand Nuland’s head on a platter.

I doubt that. Even so, there are a hundred other puppets waiting to seize the day…

In eastern Ukraine the referendums were successful. The Ukrainians are just as aware and tired of the crap in their former country. All they want is autonomy and self determination. Which they won't get if the US state department has its way. They all refuse to publicly acknowledge the referendums held in that part of the country.

Which goes a long way towards revealing their true position on independent elections and the freedom to choose ones own destiny.

Nice job OP. Funny and revealing.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

May 12 2014 "ICH" - "CP" - On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin made a proposal for ending the violence in Ukraine at an OCSE (Organization for the Cooperation and Security in Europe) in Moscow. Unfortunately, most Americans never heard what he had to say because the media failed to publish his statement. The reason for the omission is fairly obvious, the media doesn’t want people to know that Putin is not the ghoulish, authoritarian caricature he’s portrayed to be, but a levelheaded pragmatist who wants a swift and peaceful resolution to the crisis. Here is what he said:

“We think the most important thing now is to launch direct dialogue, genuine, full-fledged dialogue between the Kiev authorities and representatives of southeast Ukraine. This dialogue could give people from southeast Ukraine the chance to see that their lawful rights in Ukraine really will be guaranteed.”

Does that sound like a bloodthirsty “KGB thug” who’s driven by dreams of territorial expansion and empire-building or does it sound like a responsible leader who wants to facilitate a cease-fire until cooler heads prevail?

Did you know that Putin called for a “genuine…dialogue between the Kiev… and representatives of southeast Ukraine”? Don’t you think the media should publish critical information like that so people can decide for themselves how they feel about Putin? Or do you think the media is entitled to withhold whatever information they choose as long as it benefits their corporate bosses? Is that how a free press is supposed to work?

source www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It was a sarcastic writing, but the 10th point was a prediction.

But there is more:

Despite popular belief, very few things in our world are exactly what they seem. That which is painted as righteous is often evil. That which is painted as kind is often malicious. That which is painted as simple is often complex. That which is painted as complex often ends up being disturbingly two dimensional. Regardless, if a person is willing to look only at the immediate surface of a thing, he will never understand the content of the thing.

False East/West Paradigm Hides The Rise Of Global Currency

In either case, the elitist plan is to use scapegoats and false enemies to draw our attention away from the real culprits: the international banks themselves. Make no mistake: This fight is not about President Barack Obama, it is not about Putin and it is not even about the Federal Reserve. These men are tools, errand boys, public mascots. Do not be fooled by the global stage play being perpetrated. Whatever happens in Ukraine and whatever happens between Russia, China and the West, there are only two real sides to this battle: the elitist establishment, and those who are smart enough to recognize their poison.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
what about the gas pipelines and bread basket?
the us would like to become a net exporter of fossil fuels lately and gmo wheat and corn too
competition is a sin
not to mention exporting neo nazi doctrines

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think it's a brilliant list and is the truth, especially #4.
I wonder if ol' Dave Letterman would do this list on his show??? lol

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Okay, so I am trying to digest that, thanks for the heads up.

Does your belief in follow the money end at the top of a mountain where the devil waits or is it just men with greed up there?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

God knows...

When a president tries to explain things on facebook, I'm starting to believe that maybe he is out of "control"... But this is a huge show, and we have to believe in something!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
But what if its all a play to push oil prices up (Both sides like that) and Putin gets to look like an hero at home for standing up to the world bully boy and the politicians in the USA get more military spending to send to there hardware contractors all complments of the US tax payers who have no say one way or another.

Risking a full out nuclear war seems too far fetched to me over a country that is about to get cut off for not paying its gas bill but if my theory is right then its a win, win for scum bag politcians on both sides

edit on 13-5-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

okay, I reread it again, slept on it and I wanted to add…

Russian President Vladimir Putin meets with Mr. New-World-Order himself, Henry Kissinger, on a regular basis; and according to Putin’s press secretary, they are “old friends.

I doubt that. I put Putin in a class of world leader that actually dialogues with his counterparts and maintains close ties with them, not because he wants to go along with their "one worldness" but because he wants to keep his enemies close and finger on the pulse of their machinations.

So yah, buddy, buddy.

Also, the suggestion of one world government and one world currency is nice in theory but practical experience (like in the EU) has shown that countries have difficulty surrendering their sovereign identity and currency. Maybe the leaders give it up for IMF wealth which they then saddle their people with thru "Austerity" measures. Look at the Euro and its problems. Look at Italy, Greece and Spain riots to see how hard it is to maintain a new status quo, then imagine that in wider scale of all nations.

Pipe dream at best. Successful nations like Russia and China will never join willingly. They see no need. In fact they want to maybe run things themselves in a collapsed vacuum of western domination.

Kissinger has been pushing this since the 60's in every negotiation that ever was and it has yet to take firm hold. A monetary way of dominating the world is as fruitless and idea as any other Empire of force in history. They all failed, this will elude us too.

The belief in God given rights of independence and international sovereignty are too deeply rooted in every persons psyche and I don't actually see a problem with being free, personally.

Hope that made sense.

regards,

intrptr

edit on 14-5-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I want to believe Putin cannot be a puppet of them, but it is too nice to be true...

Just watched another Kissinger video, older and uncertain?

...when they feel they have to prove what they can do...

They are failed, but will cause damage...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I want to believe Putin cannot be a puppet of them, but it is too nice to be true...

Thing about Kissinger is I watched him sit next to Nixon at the Paris Peace "Accords" opposite Vietnamese delegation members. He's not so benign as he appears.

Together they levied threats against the Vietnamese, do this and that or else, and when it came to or else, B52s rained destruction on north Vietnam until they relented. This process occurred time and again before an "agreement" was reached.

He is evil incarnate, in my mind the devils own, whispering murder in world leaders ears. I highly doubt that Putin is under his spell. If I were him, I would be pumping the source for info about the wests next moves. That is what appears to be occurring…

And like Stalin reacted to the Germans in WWII he sits and waits, saying nothing.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am surprised those whom are supporting the Junta forces arent coming here attacking your thread which by the way is a great thread

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
False East/West Paradigm Hides The Rise Of Global Currency

At least if it happens, you know where ya heard it first! Lol. [article infers this might happen 2014/2015?]

I think it's somewhat reasonable to believe that the elites of the east/west work together on some level, but then again it's reasonable to understand power struggles, differences over values and belief's with any group - even those "elites" of the east and west. It's not a world many are plugged into. So I really think it could be both.

Oh, and funny list!
edit on 5212014 by cocointelpro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cocointelpro

Brzezinski is in the "big" team and now worried(2012).

...not to mention Soros, but he is busy now selling bank-shares...

I hope (or believe) Putin is not in that "team".

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here is the top one reason why we shouldn't.

1. It's not our country.

new topics

top topics

join