It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail FB group sucked in by photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The following picture is from the FB Group "Australia & New Zealand Against Chemtrails & Geoengineering" - showing that chemmie lack of research is a world wide phenomena!

Problems with this:

1. The RCAF stands for Royal Canadian Air Force. There is no such thing as an "army pilot" in the RCAF
2. The RCAF does not use CW3 as a rank.
3. CW3 is a US army rank!
4. The t pilots in the center of the original have a two man band called "Dos Gringos" - the original photo appears on this page: www.usaircombat.com...

Just a smidgen of research would have revealed this.

And just to add insult to injury, it looks like it was a setup by someone out to make a point:

IMO the sentiment is true, but probably counterproductive in that it will just make the true believers feel even more put upon.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
That is epic in so many ways!!!

s&f!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Like shooting fish in a barrel, really. Wilful stupidity must be a drug. It makes some people high. Probably feels like wallowing in hallucinogenic hippo dung or something.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ha-Now that is funny. LMFAO!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

LOL ... I wonder if they see it now.

Embarrassing.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Thats cute.

Does it disprove chemtrails?

No.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Seems to me like someone tried pulling a fast one on them, and succeeded. This, however, does nothing to either prove or disprove the reality of chemtrails.

It is pretty funny though.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
nope - it's just background.

"chemtrails" are disproved by enough things already - such as pretty much every thread here on ATS that tries to "prove" them.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Posted this video plenty of times, and am not afraid to post it again....

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Thats cute.

Does it disprove chemtrails?

No.

Exactly, but it sure proves something else, mainly what the thread is about.

Lack of research that being.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Posted this video plenty of times, and am not afraid to post it again....

Ah yes, the two contrails at different altitudes behaving differently.
It would be cool if all the air up there was the same, unfortunately it's not.
So you have some clouds, no clouds, lots of clouds, some contrails, no contrails, lots of contrails.

All depending on the conditions.

But you can blow all that out of the water by telling everyone what chemicals are in the chemtrail and how you know.

edit on 13-5-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
"chemtrails" are disproved by enough things already - such as pretty much every thread here on ATS that tries to "prove" them.

Yes and magically pretty much every thread about chemtrails and you are there.

I would like to thank God on the behalf of all ATS readers for sending us white knight that believes his view are the only right views, fighting the ignorance of the poor non educated ATS readers in order to liberate them, no matter if the main objective is the pay of the ego flattering.

I agree that a lot of chemtrail believers don`t know snip, like in that laughable picture in the OP, but just your existence and persistence makes me think that there`s a lot more than steam coming from those exhausts, so to speak.
edit on 13-5-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I agree, being 56 years old, I have seen the sky literally change in my lifetime. I remember when the only jets spraying out junk into the skies were older jet engines, like B-52's belching out that black smoke, and they still do to this day.
Commercial airliners have become much more efficient, and no longer have these smoke issues. Today when you look up into the sky, you see contrails that last all day, when they never did in the 60's or 70's. There's plenty of video evidence to prove they are real, but just like UFO's, some just don't want to SEE it.
These contrail/chemtrails are weather modification on a world wide scale. Even the UN has proclaimed it so. It's all there in place for you to see, if you just open your eyes, and for once just look at the evidence instead of disclaiming it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

A deliberate hit-piece which is only necessary if there is some truth to chemtrails. It's quite apparent even here on ATS that there exists a small squad dedicated to debunking the idea. Why? It can only be because they're "needed".

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek
Even the UN has proclaimed it so.

Woa there thunder. I'd like to see where this happened. Could you perhaps point me in the right direction?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
nope - it's just background.

Personally, I'm still waiting on the 'proving a negative' thing to happen. It'll be a first, and a real groundbreaking moment in the history of civil discourse. Proving a negative is, after all, required to state Chemtrails do not exist.

I figure I'll be waiting a while longer.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
It is quite easy actually - evidence of absence is not a difficult thing to prove in many cases.

I am sure you could prove there isn't an elephant in your bedroom right now (assuming that is the case!!) by opening the door to your bedroom and having a look - if there isn't an elephant to be seen then you have proved the case!

Similarly with "chemtrails" - there is a mountain of evidence that would exist if chemtrails were real - starting with equipment on aircraft, unexplained chemicals in fuel or on airports, actual unexplained death or illness rates, actual unexplained pollutants in thousands of city air quality programmes being run the world over, manuals, documents, real whistleblowers.

but since NONE of that actually exists it is perfectly reasonable to conclude that there are no such things as "chemtrails" - there has not been one piece of verifiable evidence produced showing chemtrails exist - NOT ONE, not in the 15 or so years since their existence was first postulated.

What's more not only is there NOT ONE PIECE OF VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that they do exist, there are also multiple reasons why they COULD NOT EXIST.

the main one is the ice budget argument - no aircraft in existence could carry enough of any substance to make something that looks like a contrail and that is as long as contrails can be - it is physically impossible.

I'm not at all sorry to disappoint you.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

A deliberate hit-piece which is only necessary if there is some truth to chemtrails.

It is not necessary at all - it is strictly voluntary and done for purposes of embarrassment and amusement.

but it is funny and highlights the total lack of credible research done by chemtrail believers.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeekOfTheWeek

I agree, being 56 years old, I have seen the sky literally change in my lifetime. I remember when the only jets spraying out junk into the skies were older jet engines, like B-52's belching out that black smoke, and they still do to this day.
Commercial airliners have become much more efficient, and no longer have these smoke issues. Today when you look up into the sky, you see contrails that last all day, when they never did in the 60's or 70's.

they did in my 1960's and 1970's - I've seen sky-wide contrails since Boeing 737's were introduced to domestic routes in New Zealand in 1968.

WW2 veterans also saw sky-spanning contrails from B-17 raids.

Just 'cos you never saw them doesn't mean they didn't exist!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join