It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my Vision: a Guide explained to me the Timing of the end times. I consider this a "final word" on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The Rapture and Second Advent are two separate events. Jesus said that no man knows the day and hour of His return, because He would cut the tribulation short for the sake of the elect.

The Rapture was not fabricated by Darby. The word "harpazo" means 'sudden removal', and it is found in the NT.

Believe what you want, but get the details right before accusing me of blasphemy.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

yawn...you have been having end time dreams for the last 3 years by the looks of your history. Some fresh air is called for.

I consider this message to be the Final possible word on the timing of the end times - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

until, you get another dream.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

the OP may not necessarily be talking about your god/end times/rapture. His god may even be older than your 6000 year old jehovah. What makes you so sure you should even be responding in his thread? Sounds to me like like your turning over any stone to find connections....yawn

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I make a discourse (as per the ops words) (sounds nicer than prediction) that I shall soon cast 2 dice and predict the harvesting of souls. I might or might not cast the 2 dice sometime between 2014 - 2015. Then I may have a provisional date for the end times/harvesting. I'm bored.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join