It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my Vision: a Guide explained to me the Timing of the end times. I consider this a "final word" on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
hi all...

about a couple of months ago, I had a dream where some masterly figure dictated a message to me. I consider this message to be the Final possible word on the timing of the end times, and the end times is indeed "on"!!

--he Indicated that there will be this mass movement of all or most souls, all at once, into spirit lands, from the earth.
I will call this term "end times".

in my own amplified words, of his Discourse....

"there is to be indeed a simultaneous mass movement of all souls into spirit, from the earth. but the guides have to have the Procedures of removal and Placement, of billions of souls coming in all at one time, in place and tested, first. to have billions of souls arriving all at one time is not good if there are no protocols to aid them all.

[I can imagine this now, two billion souls, torn from everyday life with no afterlife knowledges, now standing on a open field that stretches to the horizon. 2,375,407,832 souls, all lost and bewildered! who will Hold Their hands?!]

so several "dry runs" are to be taken and done, to check and to test these aid protocols. two or so mass death events are going to be caused to be happening very soon and then the guides will evaluate the outcome, to see how a mass death event is handled. if the removals are done well, then the main event can follow. a number of people will all die at one time and place, at once. two, maybe three, of these dry runs.

two or three years from now [December 2013] is the timing of the main end time event; but until the event itself happens, NO one can find and to know the date! No psychic, no messenger, no prophet; not a single person can know,
as we ourselves guides do not know.

the timing outcome will depend not only on the outcomes of the two tests, but also of the free wills of the collective of humanity during these several years of evaluating and testings and waiting a bit before the Final Event is to take place. do not even TRY to find out a date of the end times", ye seers and psychics and dreamers!!
---end of transmission.

two events. at first I thought that these events would have to involve thousands of souls. ah, but maybe only a couple of hundred might do!

370 plane crash.
the Korean ferry sinking.

two very similar events where even the bodies are very very hard to find.

so this is the final word, I guess, at least for me....

freestone wilson
edit on 12-5-2014 by freestonew because: a missing word can change the entire thing!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That's certainly an interesting take on "The End Times". Do you know who this "masterly" figure was?

Is this the first dream you have had like this? Do you have other "prophetic" dreams?

I am genuinely curious as the end times have always been an interest of mine.

Is the taking of 100's of souls sufficient enough to judge how they can handle an influx of billions of souls? Too many questions... I know.

Any further details would be appreciated.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

Ok, so they have had 13 billion years and most probably trillions of planets to get this mass soul "evacuation" thing working right and they are just doing this now??? What are they, stupid? We have had so many mass deaths on this planet already, between the communists, the nazi's, the RC church, the Americans, etc., are they trying to tell you they still need practice to get this right, because if they do, they've got a serious problem?

I think my character programming is to stay here rather than throw my lot in with a bunch of amateurs.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It may come true, it may not only time will tell.

But for your theory o be credible I wouldn't say a plane crash and a ferry sinking is enough souls for a so called "test run". There are larger scale mass deaths each year from natural disasters than there are from plane and ferry crashes so they should be more than capable to deal with at least 100000. If not they aren't very good at their jobs as they have had plenty "dry runs" throughout history.
A think a "test run" would be closer to a million, what's the biggest mass human death event in our history? The great flood, the plaque?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Why you? why did this being come and tell you? what makes you so special?.
Also do you believe it? like you said it was a dream I have had dreams where someone told me stuff about doom and suffering but Iam a member of ATS and read about it all the time so of course my dreams will include scenarios about it.
Doesn't mean it is true...just a dream.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Did you get the name of the one speaking to you in the dream? Did it seem to be male or female?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Interesting. Makes me speculate on what events might cause a billion souls to die at once.. major eruption? massive earthquake? Particularly nasty fast acting pandemic (antibiotic resistant bacteria anyone)? Asteroid collision? Government experiment gone awry? or...Unknown...?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They would of used the 2004 tsunami for a testing pattern.
250,000 dead.
They have had plenty of practice.

Just saying.

Guide messages are always interesting though.
Thanks for sharing!

edit on 12-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

NO one can find and to know the date! No psychic, no messenger, no prophet; not a single person can know,
as we ourselves guides do not know. -

How did you get to be a guide? Who are the other guides? Can I fill out an application to become a guide.

I have some special skills that might come in handy when all the souls are dazed and confused and I'm learning to speak Spanish.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well reseed is always an option if humanity do not make it. But I was under the impression that earth and humanity was only a drop in the true ocean so I have a hard time thinking that even a mass death on earth would cause any real problem if all resources was used.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So, let me see if I got this right;

God (who or whatever you perceive him to be) needs to 'practise' first before he wipes us out.

Hmmm, was the great flood that wiped out all of humanity except one family not enough practise? How about the Japan earthquake? Perhaps the Asian Tsunami? 911?

Face it, mega disasters happen. They are getting worse in terms of human toll because there are more of us now

Nothing to see here in this theory.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Whoever is doing these dry runs should contact FEMA, they could make a joint effort...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Seems Someone Dropped The Ball on this Testing! Wait! How many Ball have to be dropped before Someone Gets it Right? So much for The All Knowing Idea!

Like way back in the day when Angels crossed the Line sleeping with Humans and had to pay a Heavy Price Tag while their very Own parents; Watchers Watched! Now we as Humans have to pay the same; Cloning and now have to Watch until the final Outcome of Our Creation!

I'm actually starting to wonder if Sin can be passed down from DNA! Stop spreading your SEEDS EvelOnes! Anyway LOL you just stated or the Voice in your Head anyways told you God Is Stupid!

Should have raised a RED FLAG if you asked me!

Peace

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The event that was disclosed to you is the Rapture of the Church. It will occur on 9/16/2016. The day and hour that can not be known will follow in mid September of 2023.

The entity giving you this information has distorted the message. The Rapture will be a removal of the true followers of Jesus so that discipline can be dispensed to the remaining inhabitants of the earth. These true Christians have spent their born-again lives preparing themselves for the afterlife. Each intividual believer will have a place prepared for them in Heaven.

For those who are not taken on 9/16/2016, times will be hard. Brother will turn against brother, evil will the order of the day, and the only shelter will found in Christ Jesus. Those who are still non-believers by 9/?/2023 will be removed by fire and cast into a place of "weeping and gnashing of teeth", for they are the ones who are unprepared for the afterlife.

This has been confirmed by prophecy and by calculation. The hour has been established:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This can be avoided if you believe that Jesus died for our sins on the cross. If you seek the Light, you will recognise that Jesus is the only Light of the world sent by the Father that we might have Eternal Life in His only begotten Son.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Nah I think I'm good bro, ill probably have to work a double that day anyway.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The rapture is a fraudulent concept...even in Christianity.
Made up by some dude years back.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LOL.
I can see the future bla bla bla end times Bla bla bla
Hear what I say, bla bla bla....bla
and bla bla bla bla..
seriously?
I CAN see the future far more accurately.. it says.. those that say they can see the future
are in for a wake up moment of NOT and a 99% failure rate
good luck..
anyone remember ET man??
yeah.. that was good stuff

edit on 12-5-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Also doesn't the bible say that no man will know the day or time?
That includes you and do false prophets get into heaven. ...no.
So no heaven for you believer priest.
Gonna be nice and warm for you after you die.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If Jesus ever does swoop in from the heavens on his flying white horse Pigasses with laser beams out of his eyes and thunderbolts from his ass it will be Stephen Speilburg in charge not God ;technology smoke mirrors and occult knowledge will bring you your second coming not God but not at this point they still have the war on terror to justify anything they want, God isn't needed.....yet.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'll be glad when everyone's gone, I will have this planet to myself, finally!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join