It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids show tells Palestinian children to kill Jews

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Those videos to me screams fabricated for propaganda uses.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
if you go back to the earliest texts of sumer and egypt, you will notice that something is missing from the texts, something important, and the remainder is very confusing as a result.

let's take for example -- the land flowing with milk and honey. what the freak is that? israel was pretty much a desert, how can it be flowing with milk and honey? granted, any desert, with perseverance can be terraformed into an oasis, but for cripes sake, milk implies there were milk giving critters in the middle of the desert there. i think i have a theory on that -- israel, at one time, was a very important religious center, prior to the biblical texts recollection - in what is known as a different dispensation, before the rise of homo sapiens. the massive slab structure on which solomon's temple was built, was already there. but who did it originally belong to? that site is a linch pin in alot of ancient data being hid from everybody, including from the jews and muslims there. if we knew the answer, alot of the animosity we see now, would evaporate in an instant.

edit on 29-5-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join