It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Bundy Supporters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

Other than Bundy thinking he could use US land without paying fees, the only other thing that bothers me about this whole situation is why did the feds come in all guns hot. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

US LAND now not that it matters but but here's my thought.
I pay TAXES for something i"ve owned for 25 Plus years.
Someone tell me that aint RENT.
Because if i FAIL to Pay My TAXES.
What happens to my property ?
I can tell you it will be sold at the COURT HOUSE steps.
I've seen it happen.
So my Question is
as A US Citizen do we have RIGHTS ?
DAMNED STRAIGHT WE DO
Our Right and our Duty is to oust these CRIMINALS
That we call ELECTED OFFICALS
SO what do you think AMERICA ?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

What a bunch of friggin idiots!

I disagree WHAT A BUNCH OF PATRIOTS.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
SOME of the groups that ran to "Protect" Bundy from paying his grazing bill have turned on each other. Turned WEAPON'S on each other.

They didn't give a hoot about Bundy or his issue, they were interested in their own agenda - as THEY see it. And they have taken up arms against each other, not any "injustice".

But if they would have bothered to do ANY research into Bundy and his claims, they would not have shown up to defend a rich rancher from fattening his herd on the PUBLIC dime for free.

lol

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

He is not a fool, all the other ranchers in the area had been bought off to get access to land so that Reid could do his dirty dealing with the Chi-coms, selling public freakin land to a ChiCom solar energy company. Where is your outrage that this thing happened because Harry Reid sicked the BLM on this guy. More about this situation is that they had to move tortoises to this land so that Harry's family could sell the other land to the ChiComs. ONce the endangered tortoises were relocated, then the enviro whackos said the cattle were endangering their new habitat. Then what did the BLM do in their raid? They ran over a tortoise burrow.
So you see, this was in the name of protecting endangered species for the envirowhackos of Agenda 21 while running off the last rancher standing(because goodness knows cow farts are also endangering the planet with methane and we are supposed to all be vegans for the NWO).
This rancher said he would be happy to pay fees to the STATE but not the FEDS. This was land which supposedly should have been returned to the State of Nevada but wasn't. It is about Big Government land grabs. missoulian.com... 7a.html

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
interview with BLM whistleblower

Magnesium

freedomoutpost.com...
edit on 11-5-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

I wonder what the FBI is going to do with this info. Surely their investigation will lead to these corporate and Reid family land deals. According to this guy, they need Bundy's land in order to gain access to land they want to develop. Fascinating study in how the government is used to confiscate land for development and profit.
I thought a lot of people on this site were against this sort of thing, and yet I see a lot of people defending the feds and defending this action. Very curious.
People always seem to be against something until their party or favored person is for it.
edit on 11-5-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

They want his land for access for development. See my post.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

To prove your conclusion simply look at the responses by people here and again, see how easily they are fooled, by inciting 'rights' issues.

' heavily armed militia' That is a joke-How can anyone believe that?

As far as the mind set of losing the dangerous groups that pose real threats into the laughable threats with deer rifles and depends undergarments-I'm not sure how this is framed into some kind of policy.

What I am sure of is that the Attorney General is the most powerful man in America-and beyond- and I know when to stay out of something that is not my business.

The mainstream media seem to understand this as well.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
*Now those involved are being labeled by politicians and press alike: extremists and political radicals. I even heard the CNN host call Bundy a type of cult leader now also.

CNN is to the White House what RT is to Putin.

If the government wants your land or property everyone is guilty of something somewhere. It could be as simple as an easement, wetlands, unpaid tickets, whatever *bang* eminent domain! I feel this is now opening a big door to letting them in with complete impunity.

That's the real issue. Let's not forget that the land was taken by Harry Reid for his own monetary gain. That's what this is about. It's not just standing up for the right to protest or to carry guns.

Unfortunately, CNN won't call Harry Reid out for what he is.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: macman

Seems your example, when applying a timeline, doesn't give weight as to why the Fed Govt decided on armed force for this situation.

If you have read anything about this situation then you would know that Bundy threatened violence against the BLM before they even showed up. This is from Sept. 23, 2013.
Lone rancher is prepared to fight feds for land

[T]he rancher insists his cattle aren't going anywhere. He acknowledges that he keeps firearms at his ranch and has vowed to "do whatever it takes" to defend his animals from seizure. "I've got to protect my property," Bundy said as Arden steered several cattle inside an elongated pen. "If people come to monkey with what's mine, I'll call the county sheriff. If that don't work, I'll gather my friends and kids and we'll try to stop it. I abide by all state laws. But I abide by almost zero federal laws."Bundy's wife Carol told the Sun that she owns a shotgun and is prepared to use it: Carol Bundy said her husband is not a violent man, just a person who will protect what he owns. For that matter, so is she. "I've got a shotgun," she said. "It's loaded and I know how to use it. We're ready to do what we have to do, but we'd rather win this in the court of public opinion." [Las Vegas Sun, 9/23/13]

So he shouldn't have threatened violence then whine because they show up armed. Maybe you should have done a little checking on your deadbeat hero before running to support him.

Geez, I don't see a direct "threat" made to anyone. Instead of projecting your crap into this, why not actually read what was stated.

He made no direct threat to anyone. He did not state he was going to shoot anyone.

In fact, if you were honest in any way, you would have mentioned something about his statement in wanting to use the Court Process.

Your Statist mentality really clouds your judgement.....and retorts.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

*But then the government made some mistakes also, basically the entire way they handled the situation.
[Millions don't pay there taxes each and every year, some with much greater substantial debt then this one individual. In my mind they had some ulterior motives behind their rash actions. If they did this to everyone there would be rioting in the streets by now.]

No. Reading wrabbits post. the government handled the court proceedings well.
20 years of patience.
Instead of impounding the cows they should of arrested Bundy.
He's a knucklehead that could of gotten a lot of poeple hurt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join