It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Bundy Supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

CNN Link

(CNN) -- The FBI is investigating the armed standoff on federal land between the U.S. government and Southern Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters, CNN has confirmed.
The government is looking into the possibility that federal laws were broken in the April 12 standoff, including threats against law enforcement officers and the use of illegal weapons. Federal authorities are also concerned about the possible involvement of anti-government groups.
While authorities are interested in not inflaming the situation, reports of people pointing weapons at law enforcement need to be investigated, a federal official told CNN.

I was waiting for this to happen! It was all just a matter of time and now the government must make an example of all those who took part in this civil protest.

I hope all of you are paying attention, whether he is a racist or not, whether he is a deadbeat or not, look what standing up for your constitutional rights in the USA will lead to. Once all the media goes away and all the politicians silently back off due to the bad associations this will present, you will personally be targeted also.

And our government wonders why there are so many terrorist groups out there now, they created them, willingly or not!
I'm going to go out and buy my mask soon, I've had it!
edit on 5/9/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
# the mask.....buy ammo while you still can....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

While authorities are interested in not inflaming the situation, reports of people pointing weapons at law enforcement need to be investigated, a federal official told CNN.

Yah, if you raised your fist and shook it or held a protest sign over your head, then that is brandishing a deadly weapon. Surely a felony.

Arrest them, take their stuff (too) and throw them in prison for fomenting insurrection. Do it publicly like Occupy and maybe the rest of America will hesitate before they come to a protest in the future.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

look what standing up for your constitutional rights in the USA will lead to. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please elaborate. How is not paying grazing fees for public land and making money off of it a constitutional right? How is threatening federal agents with guns a constitutional right? What constitutional right would you be referring to?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Is anyone surprised by this? It is to be expected.
America .... so sad.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

What constitutional right would you be referring to?

the first one that popped into my mind would be the right to assemble.
The govt had a small area fenced off for the people to exercise their rights. The people showed them what they thought of the roped off area.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I think we need to start referring to it as "the former United States"

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Let's investigate the illegal weapons made available to Mexican drug gangs and lords fully first...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Let's investigate the illegal weapons made available to Mexican drug gangs and lords fully first...

And whose dirty fingerprints were all over them... Bush, Obama, Holder and any of the underlings at any govt agency that was involved!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Who is Bundy? That is what people will be asking in couple of months.

The damage is done, and no one will care what happens to him.

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Maybe the government should investigate the BLM, since they slaughtered cows and buried them, to cover up the dead cows that were shot needlessly.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

OK. I don't know the details of that. Was it an area intended to contain people toting guns while agents were confiscating cattle? This was a tax lien for unpaid fees.

Sure, it's inhibiting freedom to restrict people.It has become absolutely routine practice for many non-armed public demonstrations. Political conventions, protests in DC and really the worst freedom destruction of all, the treatment of OWS.

So OK it's a constitutional right to freely assemble. I think we both know there was an armed confrontation going on. So if you're going to get angry, fine, get angry at the way peaceful protests are being criminalized. Not this entitled fool.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
So OK it's a constitutional right to freely assemble. I think we both know there was an armed confrontation going on. So if you're going to get angry, fine, get angry at the way peaceful protests are being criminalized. Not this entitled fool.

Either the constitution applies to all Americans or it doesn't,

It doesn't matter if its a Rich Rancher, or Poor inner city child.

Its all the same, a violation of rights against one, is a violation of rights against all.

Tax lien for a fine, that he feels he was getting no representation from.

Tax with out Representation...

Seems like that out to be important to any American.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here is a Constitutional Militia member (see insignia on helmet) and their website:
Constitutional Militia

A very dangerous "racist", "domestic terrorist" according the progressives, liberals, MSM.

edit on 9-5-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Other than Bundy thinking he could use US land without paying fees, the only other thing that bothers me about this whole situation is why did the feds come in all guns hot.
I mean really, the feds could have seized his finances and served a lien on his property home, cars, accounts, Etc.
Why go after the living stock that would need maintenance.
You can simply put a car or boat into storage until auction time, a herd of cattle maybe not so much.
A herd would need protection and possibly medical help.
Just maybe someone wanted to spark the next revolution but cooler heads prevailed??

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Wrabbit200 has an excellent post here on this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically Bundy is a knucklehead that doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.
And everyone running up there to help is backing the wrong person.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrmeeseeks

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Either the constitution applies to all Americans or it doesn't,

It doesn't matter if its a Rich Rancher, or Poor inner city child.

Its all the same, a violation of rights against one, is a violation of rights against all.

Tax lien for a fine, that he feels he was getting no representation from.

Tax with out Representation...

Seems like that out to be important to any American.

The constitution actually applies to no Americans. Ideally it would apply to all Americans, all other things equal. In this case it's different because you had threats against agents and a armed posse. It has nothing to do with social class. If you can't understand the difference, there is nothing more I can say. The criminalization of peaceful dissent is morally repugnant.
edit on 9-5-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: formatting

edit on 9-5-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: syntax error

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

FBI Investigating Bundy Supporters

What? Did any of you think that these nut-jobs wouldn't be investigated and/or scrutinized by the feds? What a bunch of idiots!

I say good!!!! IMO, it would be incompetent not to check them out.

They wanted the nation's attention and now they've got it. Like I've said here many times before, "be careful what you ask for, you just may get it."

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Those agents exist solely as threats against americans....they are armed because they intimidate people better with guns than with the rule of law....which America lacks....

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

They couldn't shoot them all down like they desperately wanted to, too much attention, too many cameras.... Investigation resulting in criminal charges, and making the lives of anyone who was there a living hell is the next best thing..

Who knows maybe some day you'll find a thread here titled:

FBI Investigating ATS Members

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join