It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz releases definitive list of 76 lawless Obama actions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Rezlooper

It should read:

76 things Obama did that I don't like OR that I suspect he did OR that I think will win me support in 2016!

The right has cried wolf SO many times (as most of the items on this list show) that I have no interest in what they say. They've been unsuccessful in toppling Obama's presidency and it's their own fault for going after EVERY little thing they think might gain some traction, whether it's true or not. They have zero credibility.

Really?

Obama actually did those things and they are actually unconstitutional or illegal.

The KoolAid is still strong with this one.

Do you think that if Obama did all of these illegal acts as Cruz claims do you actually think he would still be in office? Why isn't Cruz using this to start impeachment proceedings ask yourself that.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

impeachment by the House would only be symbolic at this point.

The Senate would not convict because there are too many Obama supporters there, and they agree with the unconstitutional actions.

Similar to the Clinton impeachment. Many legislators agreed with Clinton lying and obstructing justice.

Many politicians hate the Constitution and they hate anybody who disagrees with them.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Once Ted Cruz gets into the house he will be no better then Obama, Bush Combined.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

It should read:

76 things Obama did that I don't like OR that I suspect he did OR that I think will win me support in 2016!

The right has cried wolf SO many times (as most of the items on this list show) that I have no interest in what they say. They've been unsuccessful in toppling Obama's presidency and it's their own fault for going after EVERY little thing they think might gain some traction, whether it's true or not. They have zero credibility.

Really?

Obama actually did those things and they are actually unconstitutional or illegal.

The KoolAid is still strong with this one.

Do you think that if Obama did all of these illegal acts as Cruz claims do you actually think he would still be in office? Why isn't Cruz using this to start impeachment proceedings ask yourself that.

Do you know what "politics" is? Do you really?

These apes have careers to protect. You just can't just knock over the queen when your opponent says "check" and expect there to be no repercussions. It is a game of chess. Careers are at stake. Political capital, approval points, public perception.... Power.

Obama would be impeached if it would benefit the GOP. As it is, Obama is doing a pretty good job of tying the DNC noose all by himself, so why would the GOP stop him?

Watch House of Cards. You might learn a little something. No, that's not where I learned about politics. I can already hear your immature response, so spare me. I am recommending it as a primer for the ignorant.

edit on 9-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

All I see from you in this thread are drive-by insults... I'm not impressed.

As far as Ted's new list, if they're all true, why doesn't he do something about it? Wonkette has the answer...

Ted Cruz will do something about Obama's "crimes" as soon as the check clears

Charge: Obama disregarded 1996 welfare reform law in granting broad work waivers for work requirements of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

This is an old charge that Mittens Wellington Hathaway Romnington IV raised during the 2012 campaign and has been knocked down again and again and again and again. The president did not grant work waivers so poor people could sit on their asses buying king crab legs with their welfare checks forever and ever. Rather, his administration allowed states more flexibility in revising the requirements, tailoring their own programs to focus more on getting results and less on the bureaucratic process that often frustrated them.

More at the link...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This was a nice read:
Ted Cruz, the reckless accuser

Cruz was particularly agitated about President Obama’s use of signing statements, executive orders, recess appointments and unconfirmed “czars” — omitting the salient detail that this president has used four less than George W. Bush, for whom Cruz worked as a campaign adviser and administration official.

Cruz doesn't sound like too much of an outsider to me...sounds like the same-old neo-con rhetoric we've been hearing from in the first decade.

Consider item No. 2 in the “Other Abuses of Power” section: “Backed release of the Lockerbie bomber, Abdel Baset al-Megrahi.” This does sound bad — and strange, given that Obama had publicly said he was “angry” about the release, which was “a bad decision.”

I don't even know how he can justify his opinion in the face of fact.

Cruz disagrees with Obama on just about everything. But this doesn’t make Obama a criminal.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ted Cruz releases definitive list of 76 lawless Obama actions - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if this is Teds first foray into the race for the White House? He needs to come up with something better and stronger than an anti Obama rant even though Obama deserves it.

Obama won't be running in 16 so the GOP platform of "were not Obama" won't mean much.

We're all aware of the problems....time to start looking and talking about solutions!!!

Since he was born in my home town in CANADA, there isn't much point of a run for the WhiteHouse is there?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
For all the reasons I think Obama should be impeached I have to say Ted Cruz is just as corrupt and his wife is on the board of directors for Goldman Sachs so he is part of the problem as well.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I do not have a dog in this fight. That said, I can see what a disappointment Obama's term has been but he ins't the Anti-Christ, he is just a poor President I think. Nothing sinister.

Cruz is definitely not the answer either, especially since he can't be. And when you look into his claims made there IS another side to the story that an honest person would consider.

Ted Cruz Claims Shine A Light On Him As Much As Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join