It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz releases definitive list of 76 lawless Obama actions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This list shows how we have the most lawless president in our history with Obama. He is a thug, a criminal and should be impeached and jailed for all of his wrongs and for destroying this country. I know, it was already messed up, but now I think it's beyond repair.

I'm glad a comprehensive list like this has been released. It's nice to see all of these actions in one list. I often try to think of some of his wrongdoings and can only think of a few (due to brain fart), but here we have it folks, 76 lawless actions of this so-called president.

“Of all the troubling aspects of the Obama presidency, none is more dangerous than the President’s persistent pattern of lawlessness, his willingness to disregard the written law and instead enforce his own policies via executive fiat,” Cruz stated in the report’s introductory remarks.
“President Obama has openly defied [rule of law] by repeatedly suspending, delaying, and waiving portions of the laws that he is charged to enforce. When President Obama disagreed with federal immigration laws, he instructed the Justice Department to cease enforcing the laws. He did the same thing with federal welfare law, drug laws, and the federal Defense of Marriage Act,” Cruz wrote. “In the more than two centuries of our nation’s history, there is simply no precedent for the White House wantonly ignoring federal law and asking others to do the same.”

Here is the link to one of the news sources for this list

Cruz releases definitive list of 76 lawless Obama actions

Here is the full report with all 76 actions listed over 8 chapters

Ted Cruz: Legal Limit Report 4

Cruz details 76 specific actions over eight chapters. We’ve listed eight of them, as chronicled by Cruz, below:
1. “Obama implemented portions of the DREAM Act by executive action”
2. “Ended some terror asylum restrictions”
3. “Recognized same sex marriage in Utah despite a Supreme Court stay on a court order allowing the institution”
4. “Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation”
5. “Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies”
6. “Ordered Boeing to fire 1,000 employees in South Carolina and shut down a new factory because it was non-union”
7. “Terminated the pensions of 20,000 non-union Delphi employees in the GM bankruptcy.”
8. “Government agencies are engaging in ‘Operation Choke Point,’ where the government asks banks to ‘choke off’ access to financial services for customers engaging in conduct the Administration does not like—such as ‘ammunition sales.’”

What say you ATS? Was Obama wrong or right with these actions, or is this just another Republican witch hunt? IMO, he's basically operating as if our nation never had a constitution, and this from a man who studied Constitutional Law!
edit on 8-5-2014 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I'm all for it! As long as we go after the Bushes and Clinton and what the hell, the Tri Lateral Commission was enacted and put Jimmy Carter in office!

So let's go after all the criminals that have done the American people wrong and make it a TRUELY NON PARTISAN effort to save our country?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'm all for it! As long as we go after the Bushes and Clinton and what the hell, the Tri Lateral Commission was enacted and put Jimmy Carter in office!

So let's go after all the criminals that have done the American people wrong and make it a TRUELY NON PARTISAN effort to save our country?

I agree with you. They all played a part in destroying this country, but I think Obama has done more damage than all of those you mentioned put together.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: seeker1963

I agree with you. They all played a part in destroying this country, but I think Obama has done more damage than all of those you mentioned put together.

Can't argue with you on that point!

Second line.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Another great quote from the Cruz report

The President's taste for unilateral action to circumvent Congress should concern every citizen, regardless of party or ideology. The great 18th-century political philosopher Montesquieu observed: “There can be no liberty where the legislative and executive powers are united in the same person, or body of magistrates.” America's Founding Fathers took this warning to heart, and we should too.

...Before it's too late!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
...Awaiting Obama's supporters to chime in and poo-poo this list... "This is just a political witch-hunt from racists"...LOL!!!

You can't win with these people,... but nice try Ted...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
...Awaiting Obama's supporters to chime in and poo-poo this list... "This is just a political witch-hunt from racists"...LOL!!!

You can't win with these people,... but nice try Ted...

That's why I asked that question at the end of the OP, cuz I expect it. A detailed list of 76 different actions Obama has taken that shows his clear disrespect for the law, and yet, they will find a way to defend this crook. Good Luck!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Obama is at fund raisers in SoCal today, tomorrow collecting more campaign money to inflict #77-#500 illegal actions on America!

This is quite a document that will come in handy November 5th for his impeachment hearing!!

Nicely done S&F's!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Obama is at fund raisers in SoCal today, tomorrow collecting more campaign money to inflict #77-#500 illegal actions on America!

LOL, could you imagine if the Dems had control of both houses of Congress over the past couple of years. The list would already be at 500!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Precisely...

A hurricane named The Tea Party came to save America.

No mercy shall be shown...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I know, that photo op with Spielberg chumming with the Criminal In Chief officially put that director off my respect list...

The Hollywood power-elite are really starting to show their true colors... (no race pun intended)...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Ted Cruz releases definitive list of 76 lawless Obama actions - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if this is Teds first foray into the race for the White House? He needs to come up with something better and stronger than an anti Obama rant even though Obama deserves it.

Obama won't be running in 16 so the GOP platform of "were not Obama" won't mean much.

We're all aware of the problems....time to start looking and talking about solutions!!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
From the list, ten illegal actions Obama took in regards to Obamacare

1. Granted a “hardship” exemption from the individual mandate for people whose health plans were canceled because their plans weren’t Obamacare compliant.

2. Delayed the individual mandate for two years.

3. Allowed individuals to buy health insurance plans in 2014 that did not comply with Obamacare.

Extended this delay until 2016—past the mid-term elections.

4. Extended the deadline to enroll in Obamacare.

5. Illegally granted businesses a waiver from Obamacare’s employer mandate.

Twice.

6. Illegally continued the Obamacare employer contribution for congressional staffs.

7. Illegally delayed the Obamacare caps on out-of-pocket healthcare payments.

8. Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies.

9. Illegally required people to violate their faith via the Obamacare contraception mandate.

10. As of May 2011, over 50% of Obamacare waiver beneficiaries were union members (who account for less than 12% of the American work force)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've seen parts of that list, and like most things that Ted Cruz is behind, it's garbage. Just another baseless jab at Obama. Boo hoo. Get over it already. You lost the last election, and will lose the next one, as well, unless you have a major attitude adjustment. I cannot think of a single thing Cruz has done while in office to help this country move forward. He's there for the single purpose of tearing the country and it's institutions down. He's a 1 string banjo, and the tune is has gotten really old. What a complete waste of taxpayer money.

You wonder why our government is falling apart, while at the same time placing your faith in the likes of Ted Cruz? Kinda gullible and naive, don't you think?

Maybe we're in more trouble than I thought...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ted Cruz releases definitive list of 76 lawless Obama actions - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if this is Teds first foray into the race for the White House? He needs to come up with something better and stronger than an anti Obama rant even though Obama deserves it.

Obama won't be running in 16 so the GOP platform of "were not Obama" won't mean much.

We're all aware of the problems....time to start looking and talking about solutions!!!

What if maybe he really is concerned about the future of our country. This lawlessness is a serious threat to our future. In our 200 years, never has a president so blatantly ignored the rules. It's scary to think that a president can pick and choose which laws to follow based on what his personal preferences are, rather than the populace and its representatives. We won't be much of a country anymore if this keeps up, and I'm personally glad that at least someone is standing up and pointing it out to us...that being Ted Cruz, whether he is running for pres or not. Just saying, anyways.

(post by Granite removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Check his location, that says it all

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: netbound

Are you Jewish or gay?
They hate Ted Cruz because he is Christian as our founding fathers were and Americans mostly are.

Your from OUTSIDE "dude"!

I think that's what he means...they hate Cruz and want him (and others like him) out of the way so that TPTB dictatorship (Obama) can take over.

Never mind, I missed the post you were referring to. sorry

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rockflier
Precisely!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join