It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless People in US Deported to Camps (Anonymous)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Now i know where people go when you dont succeed in the system. You are warned to be obedient in school and regurgitate mostly useless information to get the next foot on the ladder. If you dont or maybe cant play this system well then your deemed "surplus to the population" (a bit of dickens to show the same system just different suits). These poeple seem to be beyond the control mechanisms of the establishment....no media/ no money/ no constraints of a routine predetermined by those who hold the reins. So whats next? It seems as if those who are looking for truths labelled conspiracy theorists are next on the list seen by the FBI report on possibility of terrorist attack by conspiracy theorists. So be fearful accessing any of these sites as those conspiracy theorists will be seen as conspiracy terrorists. Oh sorry this isnt important Britains Got Talents on

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Beezer every year there is some election. What does this is an election year mean? a reply to: beezzer

edit on PMu31u0551930312014-05-10T17:30:59-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Yes. Im aware of that list. Point considered should be half the bases are military and those in and throughout Michigan are closed, which hit our economy here hard. So, whats inside them? Facilities to house folks. It the tracks thing. Ck out a few states and follow the rail lines to/from bases.

One is missing thats known and its HUGE.... Ft. Custer in Battle Creek. It is on 1,000s of acre, is an active base, has tons of available living areas, training areas for weapons...and is the sight of the Ft. Custer National Cemetery.

You know what goes to it from the East? Rail line. And out of and to it from the West? Rail line. Its the "main drag" to Chicago starting at the Canadian border in Detroit, passing Ann Arbor, Jackson etc and into the facility. Out the opposite end it goes directly to Battle Creek, Grand Rapids and the City of Chicago.

Additionally, there are huge underground facilities there for reasons unclear. So, aside from what is said in the list you provided...most of these are government bases (conveniently), mostly empty, but WAITING.

The whole thing is scary if you multiply the number of states meeting this criteria for camps. Ive got some training time this, next and in the August and Sept. months, and I plan on some digging with my commander and FEMA Incident Commander, with whom Im pretty close.

If anything is correct, there are "places"...call them camps...at every military base and State Recreation area or State Land....So, Im thinking there are no FEMA camps labeled right now, tonight, this minute as such...but when TSHTF...most will become something other than what they are now...if you know what Im saying?

Thanks Jude...I will dig...maybe private U2U you soon....MS

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
Fraud is when the bank holds your $10.00 as savings, creates another $90.00 from thin air and loans $100.00 to someone else at interest without compensating you for the use of your funds for profitmaking purposes.

This is fractional reserve banking, not fraud. It's a good thing, but like anything when taken to extremes is quite bad. Being leveraged 10:1 is good, 15:1 is ok but not as good. 30:1 is what happened to most during the 2008 crash. 60:1 is where we currently are. It's essentially a way to increase the money supply without increasing inflation.

The entire system is based on fraud, and your ignorance is the prime perpetuator of it.

Ignorant? Yet I'm not the one confusing fractional reserve banking with private central banking.

When that happens, change for the better my begin to take place, but not until the old and outdated way of doing business and governing is chucked on the trash heap, and a new way of doing business and governing is created for a new world.

Technology advances, people, it seems, will always remain stupid for some reason or other.

So the challenge is on you. You don't like fractional reserve banking? Come up with a monetary system where such a thing isn't possible unless it's specifically outlawed by law. If you want better, design the system.

If you find anything, please provide 10 digit coordinates.

I've never seen one in person but, there are camps, they are empty. They don't seem to be owned by FEMA. The homeless aren't going to FEMA camps, however in SC they are going to a camp set up outside of town that they can't leave. In my town they goto jail and are forced to work under threat of torture (solitary confinement). In many other towns the homeless also goto jail.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Are you using delusional logic?

Logically, "logic" can't be "delusional". Logic can't have delusions, only humans (and perhaps animals and other beings) can.

So the question in itself is not logical.

Humans = delusional.
Logic = existent or non-existent.

Either you use logic, or you don't. Either something is logical, or it isn't.

There is of course the odd term: "Illogical", but that would also imply that 'logic' could somehow become 'ill'. As far as I know, only living entities can become 'ill', although it's probably human to describe someone's non-logical statements as "sick" or "ill".

So, perhaps, if "logic" can really become "ill", maybe it can also become "delusional". After all, delusion IS a form of "illness", as far as we have always been told (though I have alternative perspectives to offer).

There's also such a thing as "twisted logic", which probably simply implies that something that seems or sounds logical from one perspective, isn't -really- all that logical, when all things are taken into account, and may have a complicated structure and non-beneficial attitude about it.

Now I am not all that sure that 'logic' can't be 'delusional', after pondering all those things that 'logic' seemingly can be.. if it really can be 'ill' or 'twisted', then surely 'delusional' isn't that big a leap.

I would like to keep things simple though; in my opinion something either IS logical, or it ISN'T logical. And delusions are reserved for entities that can form worldviews (I think a 'worldview' is requirement for 'delusion'). But, I could be wrong.

How to define 'delusional logic'... that chart seems pretty interesting, and I do agree that using ad hominems has no place in any logical discussion - it's not logical to attack the messenger if you don't agree with the message, but I don't see any 'delusion' to a 'logic' that is been used, either - since no logic IS being used..

I'd say it's best to keep things simple, in this overly-complicated and pretentious world full of posers and people who can't stand their own 'smallness', so they try to become big by making others seem small (which I think 'ad hominem' is all about anyway), whether they have a legitimate reason to do so or not (an excellent professional tennis player could legitimately brag about being good in tennis, for example, but a bad amateur player could simply boost his ego by belittling other people's tennisplaying skills).

I commend you for pointing out these fallacies of communication, but I question the assessment about 'delusional logic'. Maybe you could change that question into "Are you using attacks instead of arguments?" or something easier to understand and less confusing.

Furthermore, that chart seems a bit silly. It has 'american typos', it lacks explanations (what is "Mystical Energy" argument, and why would it be a fallacy? Is the author of the chart claiming there is no 'Mystical Energy' in the Universe? - I'd say the whole Universe is Mystical, and full of Energy, so this would really need explanation). Also, they probably mean to say "Mommy's instinct" instead of "Mummy's instinct", and such an instinct actually exists - it makes women more cruel, brutal and barbaric than men, especially when that instinct kicks in and they have to protect their cubs. If they pity the 'attacker', they can't defend the cubs with maximum efficiency, hence, that instinct completely kills their sympathy (that's why they can also be completely cold, when treating men, especially those men they deem to be 'losers', badly and in inhuman ways) and empathy. This probably explains partially also why so many 'tired mothers' kill their babies and children in the most horrible ways.

And it comes from some DENIERS (who call themselves 'skeptics' - yeah, right.. since when have you ever seen a real skeptic, who is skeptical, but actually familiarizes him/herself with offered evidence, and if the evidence is compelling enough, they will change their mind or stance about it? I'd bet no one on this planet has ever seen a real skeptic)? The most ridiculous people on the planet?

Sure, there are more evil people, there are more stupid people (maybe), but these guys are the most ridiculous, non-sensical failures I have ever had the displeasure to encounter. One guy tried to explain how using the fourth (or whatever you want to call it) dimension would not be faster for UFOs, because if you take a paper on a table, that's of course "2D" for the intents and purposes of this exercize, and then lift your finger off the paper to land on the other side of the paper, the trip would be much longer in the 'third dimension' than it would be, if you drew a simple two-dimensional line between the points.. he didn't ever consider BENDING the paper, so that the distance would be extremely short between the points through the third dimension? Either he was really dumb, or really intellectually dishonest, or a liar. In any case, it was a ridiculous waste of time to watch.

The Ad Hominem thing is all good, and there are good fallacies listed, like "Poisoning the Well", but some of those things would really require explanation. Appealing to dead puppies? WHAT? How common is THIS tactic? I don't think I have ever encountered it.

And the examples on the chart are not very good - appealing to authority is not "4 out of 5 scientists think..", but more like "Steve Guttenberg said so in an interview, so it must be true!".

Denying.. the saddest religion on the planet - right after freemasonry. And ATS is formed upon that foundation.. (Deny Ignorance and Worship Freemasons seems to be the complete motto of this forum)

Maybe this place really is just a breeding ground for deniers and freemasons, to destroy any chance for people to find the truth via 'alternative news', like the Internet .. gather all potential truthspeakers in the same place, then guard what they say by letting freemasons twist their words and deniers spew silly charts on their faces and see how many survive. And then just delete their posts for whatever frivolous reason or .. well, I hope I am wrong. (I wouldn't be surprised if freemasons appeared here because of what I just said and started preaching their gospel of whitewashing).

But I will probably continue writing here every now and then, because there's really nowhere else to go. How could there? This planet is so fundamentally wrong and evil that anything built upon those poisonous foundations eventually and inevitably rots. You can't build a good building on bad foundations, and a bad tree can't bear good fruit.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Logically, "logic" can't be "delusional". Logic can't have delusions, only humans (and perhaps animals and other beings) can.

So the question in itself is not logical.

Humans = delusional.
Logic = existent or non-existent.

Either you use logic, or you don't. Either something is logical, or it isn't.

Erm. No. Logic is simply a tool - if the materials are flawed, so is the construct.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ok...

this is BS>. this is the first I've seen this video and I haven't flagged or even stared it yet.. but just did .. !!! I'm on here nearly every single day .. and ..

I have NOT seen this thread come up on any of the headlines..

I"m seriously disturbed this!

So far, they haven't found me.....yet.. and hope I can dodge the 'silver bullet' ..I'm going to reading this entire thread .. start to finsh today and tomorrow....

wish me luck .. and ATS .. flag this to Alpha Centari and back !!!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I know this was intended for someone else, but I've been to a few of these places on that list. I lived in Indianapolis and researched some of the sites listed.
The Amtrak facility is just a train repair facility and there are tours available if you want to walk around and check things out. The security from the streets looks barely adequate to keep a cat out and the fence line along the railroad tracks was falling down with huge gaps in it. If you ask the locals from Beech Grove about it being a FEMA facility, they laugh and roll their eyes for the most part.
Fort Harrison has been closed since the mid 90s and even before then, it was hardly a secure post. No fences, no real terrain features that could be used for defense or restraint of "guests".
Camp Atterbury is a WW2 era post that is barely usable for a boy scout jamboree, let alone as a dentition facility.
I also lived in Crossville, TN and there is not much left at the former WW2 prison camp, it's a 4H camp with a memorial nearby. Here's a video

youtu.be...

Frankly, there are better places for reloacation camps or whatever you call them. It looks like the same list that has been floating around since the late 80s or early 90s.
Personally, I think the list is something that someone threw together after looking at a map of military bases in each state, even if it didn't make sense.

edit on 11-5-2014 by BadgerJoe because: Grammer and spelling

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Yes sir. Agreed. I would think these people with families, friends, old schoolmates, co-workers...I mean...everyone has known and still does known folks....there would be an abundant accumulation of proof...photos, names, associates of them...who would have come forward.

There is nothing as much as a "Hey! My old school buddy, and husbands cousin, and that girl I used to live across from....theyre are being held right now in detentionary FEMA camps! There names are..." But? No.

There is nothing, from anyone, no names, no phones, no evidence.

Im not saying by ANY MEANS it does not exist. There just isn't any for now....

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Additionally, there are huge underground facilities there for reasons unclear. So, aside from what is said in the list you provided...most of these are government bases (conveniently), mostly empty, but WAITING. The whole thing is scary if you multiply the number of states meeting this criteria for camps. Ive got some training time this, next and in the August and Sept. months, and I plan on some digging with my commander and FEMA Incident Commander, with whom Im pretty close.

Interesting. As I have pointed out before here I participate in Civil Defense training and have a high rank once a state of emergency is declared. My house and land will become an emergency communication and command center. Also, as I have stated, they never tell me much about how all this fits together-a temporary helipad will also be functional.

I have always wondered why they would need this with so much-government bases (conveniently), empty as you stated.This is the highest ground for 20 miles or so-and that makes sense-I wonder if they are planning any big, huge 'retaining areas' for whatever purpose.

If you could pry some information out of your FEMA commander I would be interested in it. It has got to the point that I just quit asking questions since all I'm going to get is standard Army bulls*it like-'might be' 'that could be' 'perhaps that will happen' or the standard classic-'I'll ask my commander' which translate in to 'get lost'

What kind of holding facilities would they need?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anyone have any other info?

H.R. 645 (111th): National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

111th Congress, 2009–2010. Text as of Jan 22, 2009 (Introduced).

Status & Summary | PDF | Source: GPO

H.R. 645 (111th): National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

Introduced: Jan 22, 2009 (111th Congress, 2009–2010)
Status: Died (Referred to Committee) in a previous session of Congress
See Instead: S. 3476 (same title)

Referred to Committee — Jun 10, 2010

S. 3476 (111th): National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

Introduced: Jun 10, 2010 (111th Congress, 2009–2010)
Status: Died (Referred to Committee) in a previous session of Congress

Incident Facilities: Camps
C Symbol
Unit 6: ICS Facilities
Camps:
 Are where resources may be kept to support incident operations if a Base is not accessible to all resources. Multiple Camps may be used, but not all incidents will have Camps.
 Are temporary locations within the general incident area that are equipped and staffed to provide food, water, sleeping areas, and sanitary services.
 Are designated by geographic location or number.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadgerJoe
I know this was intended for someone else, but I've been to a few of these places on that list. I lived in Indianapolis and researched some of the sites listed.
The Amtrak facility is just a train repair facility and there are tours available if you want to walk around and check things out. The security from the streets looks barely adequate to keep a cat out and the fence line along the railroad tracks was falling down with huge gaps in it. If you ask the locals from Beech Grove about it being a FEMA facility, they laugh and roll their eyes for the most part.
Fort Harrison has been closed since the mid 90s and even before then, it was hardly a secure post. No fences, no real terrain features that could be used for defense or restraint of "guests".
Camp Atterbury is a WW2 era post that is barely usable for a boy scout jamboree, let alone as a dentition facility.
I also lived in Crossville, TN and there is not much left at the former WW2 prison camp, it's a 4H camp with a memorial nearby. Here's a video

youtu.be...

Frankly, there are better places for reloacation camps or whatever you call them. It looks like the same list that has been floating around since the late 80s or early 90s.
Personally, I think the list is something that someone threw together after looking at a map of military bases in each state, even if it didn't make sense.

well.. to say that these are an example of what we should expect out of all the bases in the USA .. is nothing short of 'assuming' ..which isn't good because it makes an ass out of all of us..

there are 'nerve centers' located in the usa right now

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Based on the list provided and personal visits to the places on that list, I would say that the list is bogus. I am sure that other people who have visited sites listed and had the same results.
That list is at least 20-25 years old and it's accuracy and authenticy was questioned when it started making the rounds, first at gun shows and the like, and on various internet forums.
There maybe a "Master FEMA Camp LIst", but I don't think that is it.
edit on 12-5-2014 by BadgerJoe because: Spelling and grammer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join