It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless People in US Deported to Camps (Anonymous)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Excellent answer.
So would you call the way local authorities are dealing with
the homeless in these situations, a blatant abuse of power?
Maybe even leaning towards nationwide totalitarianism?

But nothing more ?

No evil psychopaths running the world because their is no
nutter territory in politics, everythings fine and thinking out
side the box, is akin to being on hallucinogens in nutter
territory? Politicians are just good people who can't make
head nor tails of what's good for the people, good for the
world, or anything good whatsoever? Conspiracies are stupid?
And you're right about everything?

edit on Rpm50914v462014u59 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Thank you. For those who prefer text:

Greetings World.
We are Anonymous.

It begins with the homeless. Then another group, then another, Until, well, just remember Germany. It isn’t pretty…

According to MSN, the Columbia City Council unanimously approved the plan, creating special police patrols, that would enforce “quality of life” laws, involving loitering, public urination, and other crimes not necessarily restricted to the homeless population.

Those officers would then offer the homeless a choice:
Go to jail for their homelessness or be shuffled to a 240-bed, 24-hour shelter on the outskirts of town, which they wouldn’t be allowed to easily leave.
According to the Activist Post, the Columbia South Carolina plan is already complete with an urgent Emergency Homeless Response report. And that report includes information about hauling the homeless away in transport vans to an already stationed shelter with workers, phone number for townspeople to report “the person in need,” an officer stationed to control foot traffic, public feeding moved there, more foot patrol officers for the city to keep out the homeless. Oh, and the homeless can’t walk off the premises!

If they want to leave, they must get permission, set up an appointment and be shuttled by a transport van. A patrolman will guard the road leading in to make sure homeless don’t wander off downtown.

Ex-prisoners will be shuttled there unless someone picks them up from the county jail. No foot traffic allowed, only shuttle van arrival. The plan is a city plan and not a federal government plan.

But this is not the only area making it a crime for being homeless. It turns out that since 2011, the city of Boston is moving its homeless out of the city into what they call “Home Base”, near Salem, away from the city. People in Southern California, were getting concerned from homeless disappearing off the streets.

Most of the homeless in places like Sacramento, are taken and driven out of town in tent cities of their own. They have made it a crime to be homeless, and round them up and move them there. They are guarded, and people have hotlines to call if they spot a homeless person. They ship them out and place them in these camps. They are not permitted to leave, and they are not permitted to wander the streets of the bigger cities without a permit. If that is not a determent camp, I don’t know what is.

They are moving to make it a crime to be homeless in Miami as well.

Where are they putting the people from these “round ups”?

This is almost like the 1940′s rounding up of the undesirables, happening right before our very eyes. The only thing different is, that this is the United States, and not Germany.

Now we have the cutting of EBT, and Food Banks by 5 Billion.

Unemployment continuing to sky rocket, and over 3.5 million homeless with the numbers growing daily. We have 18.5 million vacant homes, and homes in Detroit, that are being sold for a dollar, but we can’t find places to house people other then FEMA camps? I think we all know what happens from here, if we continue to let it.

When the people of bigger cities wake up to find that all the homeless have disappeared over night, you actually know where they are. The question is, are you next?

In closing, I want to remind you all that there are 3.5 million homeless in the US, and 18.5 million vacant homes. So, can anyone tell me why do we keep voting, if politicians can never fix any of the real problems of our society? This system is corrupt and obsolete, and it has to go!

Sources:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.trueactivist.com...
humansarefree.com...

We are Anonymous.

We are legion.

We will not forgive governments forcing people to become homeless.

We will not forget that we can be next.

To the corrupt governments holding our future from us.

You will expect us soon enough!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
To all respondents to my posted offer.

Yes. I am privey to some info on relocation agendas. I didnt say that I didnt. I mentioned I'd dig with some higher ups and see if I can get any specifics to the claims of mentioned camps, their locations, current status and agendas for usage. That offer will stand.
U2U me with and SPECIFIC info on the above.

I can disclose at least one thing Im aware of regarding this issue. Whereever you are reading this in America...take a map out and mark your military bases and camps out. Follow the train lines to, from and through them. And to and from the cities and major metropolitian areas.

In many if not nearly all instances...train tracks go right to and from these military areas. Try it on a map. If not your own area of the country, the city or state closest to you.

Tracks through and to miltary bases with easy connectors to cities. Now. Why do you think that is, and what do you think it means? There is also a large divided road with multiple lanes usually...not always...to and from frieght airport near metro areas. These roads have almost no signs or advertising anywhere along them, and tons of people drive them each day.

They are like that because in a major emergency situation...the road often turns around and/or becomes a one-way-all lanes...and are commandeered for the military. ONLY. Your city?

What's your take on this list?

educate-yourself.org...

I don't know for sure. Merely asking your opinion.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
To all respondents to my posted offer.

Yes. I am privey to some info on relocation agendas. I didnt say that I didnt. I mentioned I'd dig with some higher ups and see if I can get any specifics to the claims of mentioned camps, their locations, current status and agendas for usage. That offer will stand.
U2U me with and SPECIFIC info on the above.

I can disclose at least one thing Im aware of regarding this issue. Whereever you are reading this in America...take a map out and mark your military bases and camps out. Follow the train lines to, from and through them. And to and from the cities and major metropolitian areas.

In many if not nearly all instances...train tracks go right to and from these military areas. Try it on a map. If not your own area of the country, the city or state closest to you.

Tracks through and to miltary bases with easy connectors to cities. Now. Why do you think that is, and what do you think it means? There is also a large divided road with multiple lanes usually...not always...to and from frieght airport near metro areas. These roads have almost no signs or advertising anywhere along them, and tons of people drive them each day.

They are like that because in a major emergency situation...the road often turns around and/or becomes a one-way-all lanes...and are commandeered for the military. ONLY. Your city?

What's your take on this list?

educate-yourself.org...

I don't know for sure. Merely asking your opinion.

Peace

I do not claim inside knowledge but it looks valid to me - all justified under "Emergency Planning." Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If these camps are up and running and have people in them being held, it should not be hard to get some actual proof from those relating these stories. Dated pictures, video, geographical locations.

I'll wait for their proof.

More and more I'm thinking we are in 4th generation warfare and there are foreigners who are meddling with the emotions of people trying to get an uprising going. As a result, I don't think any of us should be relying on anything less than absolute proof.

edit on 9-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Its a brave new world out there, and most people are not even aware of it. That is, till there time comes.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Goes to show you who really runs the country, we know many good meaning politicians and fellow countrymen in power positions in local and federal levels would love to take all of those empty homes and provide shelter, and also take the already in many instances throwaway welfare money and use it to give basic services to run the homes, just like they do public housing with vouchers and do away with direct checks and supply cheaper government surplus rations as a food source , until people can find their way back on track.

Well this is the issue, the banks that hold those loans that they already in a lot of instances made more off of the people who lost the home in interest, the problem we have is usury, one of the biggest scams ever, banks should be taken out of the complete interest for profit business, many people within 7 years - 8 can usually pay almost the balance on the average loan off, if it were principal, the problem no one is looking at regulating principal, banks make loans for money they do not actually have, and secure property to bind the owner into a sort of rental by proxy scam and use the first 8-10 years or so to make pure profit off of just writing a loan, we know that builder of the properties have made their money and left, and especially if the house is decades old, it has been paid back to the bank 10's of times the value, so one issue is people that find themselves having been foreclosed in some instances as a result of a layoff, or job loss, then they find themselves in the precarious position of possibly becoming homeless, especially in this job market of the last 5-6 years will be the case.

So the greedy banks will never go for giving the homeless homes, simply because it is not profitable, there are so many forces and lobbyists that control all politicians, they will never attempt to change anything, there were a lot of sub prime loans made but on the other hand no one talks about there were a lot of good loans made at the same time that people were clearly capable of paying their mortgage but they happened to buy at the exact wrong moment when the bottom fell out and were stuck and many still pay their mortgage and suck it because they are afraid to ruin their credit or their good name, I know people that purchased homes and have not missed a payment but because of the market, their home has remained 80-100k less than what they owe, and this is 8 years later.

The elite have shown their cards, they have a people problem and want to get rid of the problem since the system is failing on so many fronts, very sad, but true, a house is not a home but being homeless with no where to go in America, the country that gives, not lends, billions per year all around the planet, there is huge problem and it does not look like anyone cares enough about the citizens, veterans, hard working people to fix it so America can be at least an even playing field, but the banks have too much power and they call all of the shots.

edit on 9-5-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian
Well this is the issue, the banks that hold those loans that they already in a lot of instances made more off of the people who lost the home in interest, the problem we have is usury, one of the biggest scams ever, banks should be taken out of the complete interest for profit business, many people within 7 years - 8 can usually pay almost the balance on the average loan off, if it were principal, the problem no one is looking at regulating principal, banks make loans for money they do not actually have, and secure property to bind the owner into a sort of rental by proxy scam and use the first 8-10 years or so to make pure profit off of just writing a loan, we know that builder of the properties have made their money and left, and especially if the house is decades old, it has been paid back to the bank 10's of times the value, so one issue is people that find themselves having been foreclosed in some instances as a result of a layoff, or job loss, then they find themselves in the precarious position of possibly becoming homeless, especially in this job market of the last 5-6 years will be the case.

It's actually worse than this. When you buy a home you put say 10% down. Banks are typically leveraged these days at 30:1 but in the past were 10:1, this is the origin of the 10% down idea. When you're leveraged 10:1 for every dollar you have, you can put $10 on your balance sheet. So what the bank does is they take your 10%, create 100% of the value through fractional reserve banking which is essentially just adding money out of nowhere to their balance sheet. So they invent the money, then the customer works for actual money that they repay the bank. If you default on the loan, the bank takes the property and keeps your downpayment. They're never actually out any money but if you don't pay them they take your property which puts them even further ahead and you end up with nothing.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Excellent answer.
So would you call the way local authorities are dealing with
the homeless in these situations, a blatant abuse of power?
Maybe even leaning towards nationwide totalitarianism?

But nothing more ?

No evil psychopaths running the world because their is no
nutter territory in politics, everythings fine and thinking out
side the box, is akin to being on hallucinogens in nutter
territory? Politicians are just good people who can't make
head nor tails of what's good for the people, good for the
world, or anything good whatsoever? Conspiracies are stupid?
And you're right about everything?

Conspitacies are fine and fun. Everybody loves a good NWO, lizard people, alien wars in underground tunnels, false flag tale, bigfoot attack etc. However as fun as all that it is, it allows real problems like the treatment of homeless to ignored because it is just not worth talking about unless you can make it about something silly like FEMA camps. Because lets face it with the nutty FEMA camp angle ATS would not give shakes about moving a homelss shelter out of town. And that is just sad.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

In support of what you're saying, my uncle via marriage is a ramblin' man. I ran into him the other day by what has to have been a divine appointment because of reasons irrelevant to this subject. Anyway, I mentioned to him the rumors I've heard about the disappearing homeless and "camps", and it was the first he heard about it. The only camps he knew about were various sorts of homeless communities like tent-towns or small groups. I realize that this doesn't prove anything -- my personal communication has no credibility for evidence-based discussions, but being that he's a modern hobo, I tend to think he would have heard something through the grapevine. After all, hobos have always had effective means of widespread communication.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnFisher

Wow that was really informative. Thanks for that "Hobo update". I concur with your Uncles view that "homeless camps" are generated by the people themselves. There is security in numbers from criminals and police. Both of which prey on the outdoorsians. The cops in fact practice and train rookies on them, etc.

I also noted the communication net that exists. Lots of people live near the tracks and there information can travel across the continent by rail. News is mostly word of mouth and though they don't have cell phones I know how eager people are to relate info about stuff like sources of help, food, police, people injured, sick or in jail.

There is no other source except each other. Thanks for posting that. It was "devine"…

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You may wish to read this : Columbia, South Carolina Rescinds Decision To Criminalize Homelessness

"Columbia, South Carolina has decided to rescind its controversial decision to criminalize homelessness after facing major backlash from police, city workers and advocates. "

Anon is great....just often two steps behind what actually is and a lot keener than some groups to only show one side of the picture. IN analogy, they are eager to show the leg breaking....not so eager to show that it healed naturally and with support, the person walked on it again. Critical analysis of any information you read/hear/see is vital.

Rosha.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Conspitacies are fine and fun. Everybody loves a good NWO, lizard people, alien wars in underground tunnels, false flag tale, bigfoot attack etc. However as fun as all that it is, it allows real problems like the treatment of homeless to ignored because it is just not worth talking about unless you can make it about something silly like FEMA camps. Because lets face it with the nutty FEMA camp angle ATS would not give shakes about moving a homelss shelter out of town. And that is just sad

Alright, never let it be said that Mr.Spad doesn't bring some very
good points to the table. Whether or not it's what people want to
hear, obviously has no bearing. Commendable any way you slice it.
And so, after allowing me to pick your brain some what, I respectfully
want to say thank you for that Mr. Spad.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

Thanks for that update.
...I suspect the law was rescinded because of the media attention.

Cooperative homeless people will be given the option to go to a remote 240-person bed emergency shelter, which will be open from September to March. The shelter will also be used as a drop-off for people recently released from prison and jail, too.

....While some advocates have decried the decision, council members say it’s a “temporary” solution that will eventually lead to a more sound resolution.

"This is stopgap," Councilman Cameron Runyan told WISTV. "This is going to open up a window of opportunity for us to come together as a community to develop a long-term response to this problem. This problem has plagued us for a generation and a half at least."

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The time after hurricane sandy would have been the time where a large amount of people would have needed shelter and food.

Did any people get sent to a FEMA camp?

If the answer is no. Then
1) there are no such things as a FEMA camp
2) FEMA camps are not there for disaster relief

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Fraud is when the property you are supposedly purchasing is considered the collateral for the purchase.

Fraud is when the bank holds your $10.00 as savings, creates another $90.00 from thin air and loans $100.00 to someone else at interest without compensating you for the use of your funds for profitmaking purposes.

Fraud is when you pay more and more taxes and fees and such for less and less goods and services.

Whether or not you signed an agreement which allows you to be defrauded does not change the fact that it is fraud.

The entire system is based on fraud, and your ignorance is the prime perpetuator of it.

Fraud and ignorance are what bring up these issues we discuss here.

Stop participating in the perpetuation of the fraud and things will get better with financial pressure.

When that happens, change for the better my begin to take place, but not until the old and outdated way of doing business and governing is chucked on the trash heap, and a new way of doing business and governing is created for a new world.

Technology advances, people, it seems, will always remain stupid for some reason or other.

Maybe not entirely on topic, but this FEMA camp stuff has been on the rumor mill since forever, I went looking and found nothing where was something claimed to be.

If you find anything, please provide 10 digit coordinates.

a reply to: Aazadan

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Actually this would give them an address to get on disabilities. Most of them are mentally ill and require permanent disabilities.

Are there statistics for your claim that most homeless are Mentally Ill ?

Where did you get that from ?
A lot of Homeless People have lost jobs due to our High Ranking Officials Stupid Doings.
Homeless People are just that PEOPLE without Work,Shelter and Food.
Wake up America because We The People Are NEXT.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha

You may wish to read this : Columbia, South Carolina Rescinds Decision To Criminalize Homelessness

"Columbia, South Carolina has decided to rescind its controversial decision to criminalize homelessness after facing major backlash from police, city workers and advocates. "

Anon is great....just often two steps behind what actually is and a lot keener than some groups to only show one side of the picture. IN analogy, they are eager to show the leg breaking....not so eager to show that it healed naturally and with support, the person walked on it again. Critical analysis of any information you read/hear/see is vital.

Rosha.

As in my OP.

"South Carolina already tried and then slammed down the bill...but they tried.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com..."

So yes, I've read it.

You also might want to note that the age of the news you quoted was also covered and that ANON is just bringing it forward again:

"Some of this is old but the news is coming out again and the Anonymous vid is making sure we are still on our toes. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman1955

I don't normally respond to baited questions that my common sense questions the said origins of, in other words, not just common folk ask those kind of senseless questions, which upsets me because it means, though we see through them and prove it constantly, they always pretend that we're simpletons and can't.

www.health.gov.bc.ca...

So, aside from scouring your US stats, other posters already brought this up. Seems to me, mentally ill and vets make up the biggest US homeless groups.

However in BC Canada, its not only well known that the homeless problem surged after the mental institutions were closed down by the government, but numerous articles, studies and even government admissions has taken place for decades.

And there aren't that many in BC who claim ignorance. But then we don't drink the flouride/koolaid, so can't say for sure most American's get it. Are you counting on that, and yes that is a baited question back?

camimh.ca...

Studies done, homelessness doubled.

edit on 10-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've read a few comparisons to what happened with Germany during ww2, fair enough, but why not look closer to home?

Its not as if this country is above putting people in camps.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join