It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No fluke lake monsters are seen around houseboats.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A few short weeks ago there was a story of Ogopogo the lake monster from Kelowna B.C, being video taped after bumping into a houseboat.
There have been many sightings on that lake from atop houseboats going back 40 years,and i think there is a rational explanation for this. I believe that these creatures follow houseboats during the active summer months and see them as a free meal.I'm sure people would agree that while staying on house boats there are many food items that end up getting tossed overboard half eaten sandwiches, hot dog and hamburger buns, meat, steaks(burnt, or trim cuttings ) garbage and many others.

I think over time that these creatures learned to follow or wait for items to go into the drink, much like seagulls and other aqutic animals follow garbage scowls in the ocean.The younger of the creatures may have learned this type of behavior from older creatures and now in turn do the same.Its just a theory of mine but i think it makes sense.( not unlike bigfoot animals being seen around corn crops or garbage sites)

Are there others who have thought of this or have simlilar storys.
Parker
P.S i have had my own sighting of this BIG creature about 12 years ago.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Okay Parker, I'll bite, Whats your story?
The same happens while ships dump their waste into the oceans/seas that they are followed by sharks waiting for a free hand out.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think this maybe a good idea, it has recently sufaced that Jackdaws catch fish the same way Kingfishers do and Ravens have been seen pulling lines from ice-holes, to see if there's anything caught!
Eventually, these animals may have realised that man bears no danger towards these creatures and have may of realised that there's an easy meal from the suface dwellers.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

A few short weeks ago there was a story of Ogopogo the lake monster from Kelowna B.C, being video taped after bumping into a houseboat.

A link to the story would be nice for starters. How do we know if this is something you thought up or real?

join