It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States full of ‘witchcraft,’ bishop warns during conservative prayer event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

“Father, America the beautiful doesn’t look too beautiful right now,” the New York bishop said in Statuary Hall of the United States Capitol during a conservative prayer event. “Violence covers our land. Our streets are covered in blood and our prisons are crowded with our young people. Immorality and witchcraft are served to the masses as its daily bread and it is now the food of the day.”

Witchcraft?

Where have we heard about this kind of thing before? oh yeah....

www.youtube.com...

So what are we to do! How do we combat the evil entities that apparently invading America; the witches that are casting spells.
Kind of remindes me of Salem in Americas early history.

Politics and human actions are one thing but supernatural forces are entirely another....oMG what are we to do?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.rawstory.com...

“Father, America the beautiful doesn’t look too beautiful right now,” the New York bishop said in Statuary Hall of the United States Capitol during a conservative prayer event. “Violence covers our land. Our streets are covered in blood and our prisons are crowded with our young people. Immorality and witchcraft are served to the masses as its daily bread and it is now the food of the day.”

Witchcraft?

Where have we heard about this kind of thing before? oh yeah....

www.youtube.com...

So what are we to do! How do we combat the evil entities that apparently invading America; the witches that are casting spells.
Kind of remindes me of Salem in Americas early history.

Politics and human actions are one thing but supernatural forces are entirely another....oMG what are we to do?

And the Catholic Church is rife with pedophilia...
Pot meet kettle...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Pot meet kettle...

This particular 'bishop' is from the 'Bilingual Christian Church', but thanks for not missing an opportunity to slam the Catholic Church and Christianity in general. If I don't see a post doing that at least 3-4 times a day, I think I'm on the wrong site.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrDesolate

Pot meet kettle...

This particular 'bishop' is from the 'Bilingual Christian Church', but thanks for not missing an opportunity to slam the Catholic Church and Christianity in general. If I don't see a post doing that at least 3-4 times a day, I think I'm on the wrong site.

I am a Christan but the Vatican is Satanic anymore. From their new Telescope named Lucifer to their new thrones in the Vatican itself that not one person sits in because of it having a reservation for the AntiChrist! You don't have to look much and see how dirty they are. This new Pope seems to be going up against the Mafia so I don't expect to see him doing any good for long. He will either be made dead or will be turned.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Don't know the situation of USA ,but I saw many black magic stuff (madeby dead human body )stores are rapid growing here .

Economic downturn,dumb people become more and more .
edit on 8-5-2014 by candlestick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Immorality and witchcraft are served to the masses as its daily bread"

So true. I got so tired of the filth and propaganda on the TV I finally threw it away.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Though the implication is that this guy is a Bishop of the Catholic Church, he is not. He's the "Bishop" of something called the "Bi-lingual Christian Church" (Source), which does not appear to be anything other than a single entity, a church in Baltimore, so "Bishop" may well be something that he made up.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My imaginary power is better than your imaginary power...makes you wonder if we are actually in the 21 century.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrDesolate

Pot meet kettle...

No doubt, saved me from having to make the same post. And it's old news too. Let's all say it together, "What does it matter anymore!?!?!?". Now everyone can just move on right? Or does that only apply when Democrats use it.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

You don't have to look much and see how dirty they are.

Right. Not as long as we have astute individuals such as yourself interpreting things for us. God (no irony intended) forbid anyone look past the Internet rumors and crap that pass for information and actually look something up.

I'm sure you and Jack Chick can handle all that for us.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Herbalists were considered witches before. Many were killed off. I guess if god doesn't cure you with a miracle than it was witchcraft. Seems to me that herbalists could have been sent by god too.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Immorality and witchcraft are served to the masses as its daily bread and it is now the food of the day.”

I fail to see the issue...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I knew something was wrong but "witchcraft" probably would have been my last guess.
But with this new information; I guess the next question should be....

How do we identify the witches casting the spells that are destroying America?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

A lot of people think that way, whats the big deal? And ALOT of people DO practice witchcraft.... But I have no interest in a conservative prayer, are you into this stuff? That's a distinct thing to find on youtube

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
He's right. I almost got swarmed by a couple of witches on brooms and turned into a frog. Some how I alluded them and then a bunch of town folk with pitch forks and torches caught one of them and burned her at the stake. Before she died though, she DID turn one of them into a frog. It was pretty sad actually. I have to be more careful from now on!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
a reply to: olaru12

A lot of people think that way, whats the big deal? And ALOT of people DO practice witchcraft.... But I have no interest in a conservative prayer, are you into this stuff? That's a distinct thing to find on youtube

I don't know what to believe anymore. The whole of humanity seems to have turned into some type of sad surreal joke.
The only way my defense mechanisms know how to deal with this ugly mess is thru sarcasm.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I knew something was wrong but "witchcraft" probably would have been my last guess.
But with this new information; I guess the next question should be....

How do we identify the witches casting the spells that are destroying America?

Well, we've done this before, you put the accused in a big burlap sac and throw it in the river. If they dont drown then they are witches. Well thats how they did it before anyway, maybe this day and age they will try and search for a witch gene...lol.

Peace
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
Well, we've done this before, you put the accused in a big burlap sac and throw it in the river. If they dont drown then they are witches.

I'd 100% support that test for every member of Congress.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The chick in the pic is super hot...
Yea i wanna practice some magic with her.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrDesolate

Ah...got to love the religious right. I am quite content with my occult practices, not one door to door Jehovah for over two years

How about you and i send them a special spell of clarity and thought to them? Maybe that will stop the nonsense

Also, i love the chick tracts. My friends and i grabbed a couple at a carshow, did dramatic readings from them around a bonfire, then threw them in. Let them burn and return to nature instead of piling up in a landfill

top topics

<<   2 >>

join